Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For iPhone X/XR 64 GB To Purchase  (Read 226 times)
KaoVtizo945 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:48:14 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 11:00:20 AM by KaoVtizo945

Hello,

I'm looking for original band new iPhone X/XR 64 GB for purchase.

Drop a comment if you can offer a cool price.

Thanks.  
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:22:45 AM

might be able to help depending on what country you live in and budget.

I have 3, 1 X Red + warranty BTC 0.090 / £750,
              1 x Black + warranty BTC 0.090 / £750
              1 X white no warranty - BTC 0.081 / £680

Have more iPhone models available if interested.

Anyway the prices are roughly between £640 and £700 for used one and £700+ for new sealed one with warranty

Hope that helps, if interested in going ahead with a sale let me know. Have a registered business which deals with phones so your receiving it directly from our stock. Full details can be supplied after sale including links to the website, social media+ much more for peace of mind.

If not worried about warranty I would recommend a used one due to the price savings. Has been allot of fluctuation with apple prices so good to be cautious about this as well since prices could lower soon to so wouldn't advise investing into a new one unless can afford it of course..

hope that helps.

uarebitcoinsbox

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:40:45 AM
Merited by MIKEY345 (3)

Anyway the prices are roughly between £640 and £700 for used one and £700+ for new sealed one with warranty

Hope that helps, if interested in going ahead with a sale let me know. Have a registered business which deals with phones so your receiving it directly from our stock. Full details can be supplied after sale including links to the website, social media+ much more for peace of mind.

If not worried about warranty I would recommend a used one due to the price savings. Has been allot of fluctuation with apple prices so good to be cautious about this as well since prices could lower soon to so wouldn't advise investing into a new one unless can afford it of course..

hope that helps.

using escrow or no>>>>>>>>>>>>>HuhHuhHuhHuh?/
KaoVtizo945 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:09:44 AM

hope that helps.

Are you using escrow or not?
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:51:45 PM

Can you go with a specific carrier I could save you some money and ill accept escrow.
Mine are new out of box. I dont have "x" but i have XR,XS and XSmax with that being said they all have warranties.

KaoVtizo945 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:33:30 PM

Can you go with a specific carrier I could save you some money and ill accept escrow.
Mine are new out of box. I dont have "x" but i have XR,XS and XSmax with that being said they all have warranties.

Verizon or Sprint will do.
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:37:46 AM

i'm happy to use escrow but would like to avoid it if possible. The delivery time and price swings can turn against my favour.

For peace of mind, i'll provide my business details which deals with phones Smiley It's a registered business in U.K for over 4 years. Have a website, social media page all of which provide an actual address, contact number plus much more. Allowing anyone to get in touch on my personal number, a professional service I've been developing over the passed few years during spare time.

Actually over the passed few months I've recently updated my website which deals with mobile phones, Probably one of the first phone companies in U.K accepting crypto for repairs. You can visit my website now and arrange a mobile phone repair using cryptocurrency.

In the process of offering a service which also sells phones where customers can pay using crypto however need tor raise much more capital in order for it to take of hence why i'm starting here..

If you prefer, we can discuss prices here on Bitcointalk, mean while i'll include a payment button using coinbase commerce on my website for added security so when ready simply visit my website and place the order.

Hope that helps..

WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:46:12 PM

Verizon or Sprint will do.
I can do sprint cheaper(My verizons by default are usually unlocked and call for a slight premium) you can email me for now and we can figure out pricing and whatnot , my escrow would be Phillipma1957 you pay his fee (1% i think) he might have changed this up.
 I wont ask you to pay via email or anything like that we will finalize transaction here on the forums with escrow.
Im pming you my email with a privenote.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: