Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: elwood8's Reputation Thread  (Read 727 times)
elwood8 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

I rent mining rigs at leaserig.net - Please post your experiences with my service here.

If you have any trouble with a rig rented from me, please let me know, and I'll do my very best to make it right.

Thanks, and happy mining!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

Holding his security deposit for LeaseRig.net
amount: 0.005 BTC
until: 21.3.2014

vacationmoney

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:21:33 PM

Hey there. I just rented your rig again, makes 4th time this week. Have had great experiences and good stability. I happened to rent it this week though when leaserig went down for hours and it sucked because I couldn't point your rig to different pools, but that wasn't your fault.

I am wondering though, you say there is a 5% discount for rehires. How does this work, since I have rehired 3 additional times this week and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the discount?

Anyways, thanks for renting your rig. It's nice to have an option to pay with doge and that you don't charge a prohibitive fee to rent your rig!

Cheers!
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:14:58 PM

hello
i'm renting your rig for 12 hours now and it's good and stable,but why it's showing manicminer pool dead?? i want to mine in and it's working with my pc
it forced me to choose another pool to mine Sad it's not fair  Cry

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:09:56 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 09:24:54 AM by sorryforthat

Fantastic miner, I will be getting this one for a few days. Speeds have been consistent with no issues when switching pools. Very pleased with this seller thus far.

hello
i'm renting your rig for 12 hours now and it's good and stable,but why it's showing manicminer pool dead?? i want to mine in and it's working with my pc
it forced me to choose another pool to mine Sad it's not fair  Cry

Sometimes its shows the pool as dead but will come alive when you switch to it. It happens to some of the pools I point to. Mostly pools that are associated with port 3333
sorryforthat

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:18:35 AM

Hey there. I just rented your rig again, makes 4th time this week. Have had great experiences and good stability. I happened to rent it this week though when leaserig went down for hours and it sucked because I couldn't point your rig to different pools, but that wasn't your fault.

I am wondering though, you say there is a 5% discount for rehires. How does this work, since I have rehired 3 additional times this week and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the discount?

Anyways, thanks for renting your rig. It's nice to have an option to pay with doge and that you don't charge a prohibitive fee to rent your rig!

Cheers!

This rehire fee is only after you have rented the time. It is automatically calculated for you when you go to add more time.
sorryforthat

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

Love what you offer: Have 2 rented right now but TOWNCAR (SCRYPT 0.40 MH/S) is offline and has been for about 6 hours or so. Will this time be compensated?
elwood8 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Love what you offer: Have 2 rented right now but TOWNCAR (SCRYPT 0.40 MH/S) is offline and has been for about 6 hours or so. Will this time be compensated?

Oops! Sorry I missed your query here - I generally check for PMs but don't always notice if something goes in this thread... Sending you a PM now - we'll make it right. Smiley
atw777

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:38:18 PM

elwood,

I just leased one of your rigs but there is no hashing power going on...  Can you please help so I may get what I paid for?

Thank you,

atw777
elwood8 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:27:50 PM

elwood,

I just leased one of your rigs but there is no hashing power going on...  Can you please help so I may get what I paid for?

Thank you,

atw777

Sure - I see that part of your lease was canceled/refunded thru LeaseRig, but you probably paid for some time that you didn't get. Just shoot me a PM with a BTC address, or I'd be glad to manually point the miner at the destination of your choice to make up the time - sorry for the trouble!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: