Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange is the best?  (Read 244 times)
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:37:42 AM

As my knowledge you can invest on,
Binance
Bitrex
Hitbtc
Bitfinix
Cryptopia.

I believe most of the people will use the same.

cryptopia closed and entered liquidation. Roll Eyes

bitfinex is under investigation by various authorities and lost hundreds of millions to law enforcement seizures. their cold wallet is getting smaller and smaller as people flee the exchange.

hitbtc slow pays customers on withdrawals. accusations of selective scamming with excessive KYC, rumors of insolvency. stay away.....

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:06:16 AM

Every market has its advantages and disadvantages which make each market unique and has an appeal to its users. Maybe you can see https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ as your reference material to choose the market that you like.

CMC is a shit site when it comes to exchanges and their volumes. I wouldn't recommend anyone to look at that site to find an exchange that could work out. What happens is that newbies look at which exchange has the highest volume, then go for that one totally not realizing how fake their volume is. Most of these top fake volume exchanges happen to be Asian too.
I think this is a suitable resource for a beginner.Beginners do not pay much attention to the volume.And for the selection and acquaintance with the exchanges of this resource will be more than enough.To the author of the post, I will answer with the best stock exchange simply not. Everyone has their pros and cons. I don’t know which exchange is right for you.You will understand it when you will face work of many exchanges.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

Cryptopia.
There's no way to trade on cryptopia right now.

You should check the on going report on their website --> https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:15:08 PM

I think this is a suitable resource for a beginner.Beginners do not pay much attention to the volume.

How do beginners not pay attention to volume? People tend to go where the rest is, and high volume is an indicator that an exchange is heavily crowded.

Even if volume isn't what beginners pay attention to, exchanges on CMC are ranked by volume by default, so from there they will automatically go for the ones at the top. If exchanges cheat with their volumes, they don't have any problems cheating on you by blocking your account, slow down withdrawals because they operate a fractional reserve business, etc.

I'm just pointing people at the risks involved so they don't run into problems, but if you guys want to follow CMW anyway, then you're all are free to do so.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:17:14 PM

Why not just choose the ones that you are confortable with , pick exchange you like ( Interface , support 24/7 , fast withdrawals ) , Read some reviews if you are good to go then go with it . There is plenty of exchanges that can freeze your funds for months , will not name them , but as you will read some reviews hopefully you will know what im talking about
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: