Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular Crypto Trader says “Bitcoin is likely to hit $60k+ this coming uptrend”.  (Read 436 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

One of the well-known crypto trader Josh Rager is making a bold statement by calling for a rapid rise in BTC prices. This bitcoin prediction might sound interesting
when it hits the ears of bitcoin enthusiasts, who have faced an unstable journey last year.

What's your take on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:50:56 AM

One of the well-known crypto trader Josh Rager is making a bold statement by calling for a rapid rise in BTC prices. This bitcoin prediction might sound interesting
when it hits the ears of bitcoin enthusiasts, who have faced an unstable journey last year.

Same as the present market situation prevailed during the 2017 bull market and in no time the market began to collapse and majority of the users missed the opportunity. Now once again good growth is happening amd to the same more predictions were striking the market. Which is gonna coincide with the reality still under controversy, to hear about the $60k amd other predictions were pleasant. When someone comes up with a prediction it is a must to examine how many predictions from the respective person have come close to the reality.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:54:17 AM

After the price started to increase, the price prediction started to increase rapidly. But I guess there is no one who thinks these predictions can harm some people. Sometimes people believe in every guess and risk all their money by taking Bitcoin or altcoin. But, as we all know, the price of Bitcoin does not constantly increase! Please let us be more sensitive.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:03:41 AM

It is always has been like that if the price increase drastically there would be some well known people who would state something insane to continue the hype.
They would create some bold statement to create FOMO and FUD so the investor or newbies would certainly fall for it.
It has happened before and mostly it would continue to happen in the future if you remember back in 2017 John McAfee made some bald statement to about Bitcoin reaching 100k or he would eat his own dick.
Every time that the price soar high there would be a statement that it would reach something insane price.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:10:46 AM

Meh. There are too much varying predictions from multiple different traders or "analysts" that these predictions are getting more and more irrelevant. If you were to follow predictions, you might as well use a dartboard.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

Hope not. We're not long out of beariness. The last thing I'm in the mood for is a short term bubble that pops once again and may leave another year or two of boredom and down.

I would much prefer the next 12 months to be steady and then the real move taking place into 2021. I don't think you reach 60k in a short time frame and not pay with a lengthy hangover.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:54:12 AM

Josh Rager statement won’t have any effect on bitcoin prices as these statements are getting very common these days, everytime bitcoin prices rally these traders/analysts come out and say these misleading statements. Bitcoin enthusiasts have indeed faced a hard time when bitcoin prices took a dump, but we have also learnt our lessons not to trust statements like this once again.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

people who are making random guesses about bitcoin price are not considered "popular" and most of them aren't even bitcoin traders, they are instead content creators who are making money from their "content" like their youtube videos, the services they sell,...

as for the "guess" itself, it have to say it looks more like attention grab guess which is a very common thing among this type of people. $60k price is on the horizon but not soon and certainly not with a "rapid rise" at this point since we are just starting to enter the bull market after a hanful of months.

There is a FOMO brewing...
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

"Well known"

But I don't even know that guy. When bull run comes, everyone becomes popular and an expert. Coinpedia and other news agency should stop making content out of these people who are just tweeting their opinions.

I won't be surprise if there will an unknown personality on twitter that will show some of his analysis with the market through a chart pattern. And suddenly will be written as content and news by a news agency like coinpedia.

Signature for rent
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:54:37 PM

But I don't even know that guy. When bull run comes, everyone becomes popular and an expert. Coinpedia and other news agency should stop making content out of these people who are just tweeting their opinions.

I'm not looking forward to all the crypto bro fuckheads appearing out of nowhere spouting shite if things really take off. I hope at least there isn't another Bitconnect to ensnare the stupid and enrich them. No doubt they'll find something somewhere.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:22:09 PM

Why would Bitcoin ever stop at 3x the last ATH? Roll Eyes

There is obviously no technical resistance at this level. A mere 3x above the 2017 is a much smaller move than all previous bubble cycles. And not just by a little bit, literally by > a power of 10. I don't know why people keep pushing these nonsensical theories. He's probably using arbitrary nonsense like this to make that call, with zero consideration for all of the past bubbles.

He's obviously another latecomer to the party who doesn't understand the Bitcoin market. He clearly understands basic technical analysis but I'm confident he doesn't understand Bitcoin nor the economic pressures driving its price. He's going to sell the next bubble far, far too low.

I'm glad there are so many people thinking this way though. So many calls for $50K-$100K in the next cycle makes me even more confident we're going much, much higher than that.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:51:34 PM

The truth is: nobody knows the future prices of any crypto  Cheesy

some people say 20k, 60k, 100k, who's right?

But we all have to agree, the trend is awesome, we are in a good moment and we all are expecting great prices

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:57:21 PM

I'm pretty active in the space and watch quite some crypto related videos to kill time and have a laugh, but I haven't heard of Josh Rager before. Roll Eyes

Anyhow, I find it quite funny how people here link 'well known' traders and think their prediction hold significance while if you have a basic understanding of technical analysis, you can come up with similar predictions. In the end, you'll be right or wrong. These people will not show up when they are wrong, but push it in your face when they are right.

I have seen Alessio Rastani do the same. When the price goes up or down, he shows you a fragment of his member side video where he points out how he predicted it to happen. What he doesn't show you is how many times his predictions didn't go to plan, and you won't see it unless you become a paid member.

For a noob it might look these guys are right plenty of times, while it's just a trick to gain recognition.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:04:43 PM

The only credible long term TA is a chart showing the exponential curve.
This chart predicted the first 10k with 4days precision.

Also the BETI index is good.

This TA suggests 60-70k which is credible. I think 40-50k would be nice.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:42:06 PM

Isn't that why this market is so exciting? I personally don't focus on reaching $100k or other price levels. The only thing I focus on is to accumulate as many satoshis as possible and be a happy hodler at the end of the ride.

The end of the ride being this market to be so mature that it will longer fluctuate as much as it does right now, which stimulates use as currency and LN will have been ready to effortlessly support hundreds of thousands of daily users.

Don't forget that this disruptive revolution is unique and won't be replicated in the coming few hundred years. Bitcoin offeres the average person to become a new wealthy elite, so make the most of it while you still can.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:42:01 AM

I'm not looking forward to all the crypto bro fuckheads appearing out of nowhere spouting shite if things really take off. I hope at least there isn't another Bitconnect to ensnare the stupid and enrich them. No doubt they'll find something somewhere.
Well, I couldn't agree more.

The truth is: nobody knows the future prices of any crypto  Cheesy

But we all have to agree, the trend is awesome, we are in a good moment and we all are expecting great prices
All of them are right and at least $20k, it has been reached and we're just waiting on what will be the next all time high. It could be those two.  Tongue

Signature for rent
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 12:45:50 AM

Isn't that why this market is so exciting? I personally don't focus on reaching $100k or other price levels. The only thing I focus on is to accumulate as many satoshis as possible and be a happy hodler at the end of the ride.

The end of the ride being this market to be so mature that it will longer fluctuate as much as it does right now, which stimulates use as currency and LN will have been ready to effortlessly support hundreds of thousands of daily users.

Don't forget that this disruptive revolution is unique and won't be replicated in the coming few hundred years. Bitcoin offeres the average person to become a new wealthy elite, so make the most of it while you still can.

Totally agree with you, I can't explain better, I'm not worried if will reach 100k or not, I'm focusing to accumulate as many as possible coins, no matter what

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:50:41 AM

I think everyone is free to express and predict the price, but I am satisfied if the price could just stabilise, and rapid rising is not too good for the market, when it hit correction the price will got a major correction, it will be great if the price could reach ath again, but in a slow and stable way
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:01:42 AM

"Well known"

I won't be surprise if there will an unknown personality on twitter that will show some of his analysis with the market through a chart pattern. And suddenly will be written as content and news by a news agency like coinpedia.

the internet is filled with self proclaimed experts who are spamming the internet with their nonsense. in some extreme cases you can see their predictions are all over the place! there was actually one idiot on this forum (who is banned now) who used to one day predict bitcoin going to the moon and the next day predict the exact opposite.
and sometimes the desperate news sites like coinpedia fish them out of the crap they are in and advertise their nonsense as a real "speculation".

Only Bitcoin
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4473

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:24:50 AM

"Popular", "well-known"?

What are those? Other words for "clueless"?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: