Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How mutiply the BTC with your own gains??  (Read 7573 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:30:26 PM

Hi there!

I want sugestions about how mutiply the BTC with your own gains...

I invest $500,00 in BTC, in variation of BTC (%) I have now $530,00....

I want to know if it's worth to sell those small profits ($30*) to wait a down Bitcoin % to repurchase them again. Or is it very little profit and not worth reinvesting?

Help me understand this mathematics of reinvesting to multiply profits... I'm very confusing about it, and I want reinvest and multiply...

Difficult and harder to auggest and give advice mathematically investing amd reinvesting in bitcoin to gain profits timing is the best way to get improve and gain profits because difficult to predict when bitcoin goes up and down their price value in the coin market cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

The best way to multiply your profits you made from investing in Bitcoin is basically by investing it into Altcoins such as Ripple and Ethereum. Investing it in altcoins, you can easily double or triple your invested capital. But before you invest your profit in altcoins, you should first observe and study the altcoin market for a while. This will help you draw out patterns in their price changes which will help you maximize your profit potential. 
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 11:50:58 PM

If you had sold shortly after your post you would have kept your profit but if you still held now you would be in negative profit bu 25%-30% which is quite a bit. I do hope you didn't get greedy and you sold @ 530k securing the 30k profit. You can now buy back at less of a cost. I would not go all-in keep it 50/50.

So many bitcoin do you have now and how is your USD value profit margin looking?

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:23:36 AM

It doesn't matter how huge your profit is. The important thing is you were able to raise your funds. Now, it is up to you whether you want to multiply it or not. Having an extra $30,000 is already a big thing for me. Bitcoin is currently rising and I think it is going to be a good year for it so waiting can be a good option as well.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:12:19 AM

Right, it can still be considered a gamble because we really don’t know if the price will go up or go down, the market doesn’t provide any patterns that we can follow to ensure gains, I think the best thing to do is try to come up with a strategy that will optimize the risk in trading.
It is called speculative market for this reason. You have to follow your guts to make profits, but you are at risk of losing the capital too. Being safe is something I stress on because newbies often get repelled by the market movements and think that everything turned out to be scam. No bitcoin never scammed anyone, but it was their poor decision making. Hence for newbies and oldies, is better to buy low and sell high and keep your money safe with bitcoin as the only crypto in your portfolio.

Patterns are there but they are deceptive if you are not careful. Every pump is followed by a dump no matter what.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:18:19 AM

Hi there!

I want sugestions about how mutiply the BTC with your own gains...

I invest $500,00 in BTC, in variation of BTC (%) I have now $530,00....

I want to know if it's worth to sell those small profits ($30*) to wait a down Bitcoin % to repurchase them again. Or is it very little profit and not worth reinvesting?

Help me understand this mathematics of reinvesting to multiply profits... I'm very confusing about it, and I want reinvest and multiply...

bitcoin is a crypto currency, a type of digital currency that uses cryptography to gain user access, manage units for making new currencies, and facilitate unit transfers from one person or party to another. Bitcoin uses a peer-to-peer transaction system and can be decentralized. When someone deals with Bitcoin, transactions are broadcast to the user's network to ensure this unit is not used more than once.
Bitcoin miners can benefit, because they will get a new Bitcoin prize that can be cashed. This is not an easy matter. For every transaction on the Bitcoin network (Blockchain), miners use super computers to find the hash. Hash itself is a product of cryptographic functions that connect blocks one block to another. In addition, Bitcoin has a currency unit limit of 21 million, so mining difficulties will increase over time.
However, by increasing interest in mining Bitcoin, alternative ways have also emerged to facilitate this activity.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:40:53 AM

Better learn first how to trade because i think you don't have enough knowledge and just bought bitcoin. The basic principle in trading is to buy low then sell high, but the question is when? So you also need to monitor and understand the market situation to prevent loss and get profits.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 04:52:37 AM

You can multiply your Btc via altcoins trading.  Basically,  tou need to buy low and sell high.

I prefer buying alts when market decreases with at least 15-20% and sell when market recovers with minimum 10%.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:45:25 AM

that's all your choice, if you want to trade BTC in the short term you better sell it with little profit then buy it back. however, if you want to invest in the long term, you better stay and wait for high prices to take large profits.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 10:27:20 AM

You can multiply your Btc via altcoins trading.  Basically,  tou need to buy low and sell high.

I prefer buying alts when market decreases with at least 15-20% and sell when market recovers with minimum 10%.
I would not suggest anybody to buy altcoins. They are often found to be pumped up or dumped hard by groups manipulating them. Although the same cannot be said to be absent for bitcoin it still predictable to when bitcoin is going up or down. If you feel you have more control on the altcoin market then you should focus more on them.

However for a new trader I would suggest bitcoin buying every few weeks at a target buy range as soon as it is release and a target sell range to make the profit and keep the cycle going.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x