Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bounty table  (Read 598 times)
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:37:19 PM

This is the new bounty table.try to  update every day.if anyone like leave comment.it will be help for us. hope this will help for the bounty hunters.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-XnQJw_kKg1Fx8yP-v_IV8a_qAcJSiainLZLUnk4C3Y

Good work mate it is actually useful for many bounty hunters in my belief.
If you wish to create the list you may add it with BB code design and make it all together here means it will be helpful and more understandable than this buddy. All the very best.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:32:21 AM

Although there is a lot about a new bounty list like this, I appreciate what you do, but a little input from me, so you include a link on the thread bounty on each project, then you can include an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of each project from your personal analysis.
good idea, but it's not easy to analyze an ICO at this time. besides it takes a long time to review an ico. to give appreciation to him might be able to give him a donation or merit.
Of course, therefore I think it would be better if we do not need to recommend, projects that we do not necessarily know, because it will only plunge, I do not mind if I have to give Merit if the recommendations can be accounted for.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

Thanks for the effort compiling all of this but my suggestion can you please just add bounty which in your own view and research is a legit project because mostly new hunters are fall into too many scam bounty today not paying, runaway etc., and also please put rating on each project like for example 5 star 4 star based on your findings about each project.
i am working these days on it.thanks for the idea.
Steady.!
What you are doing is very useful especially for investors or bounty hunters who are still asking questions and looking for a gift program that can be trusted and truly will pay the hard work of each campaign participant. I strongly support your work because what you are doing is definitely very useful for others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shan7788 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:25:23 AM

Thanks for the effort compiling all of this but my suggestion can you please just add bounty which in your own view and research is a legit project because mostly new hunters are fall into too many scam bounty today not paying, runaway etc., and also please put rating on each project like for example 5 star 4 star based on your findings about each project.
i newly add the rating scale for the project.
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:55:25 PM

Information like this is very useful for bounty hunters to stay informed about the latest bounty information,  Grin

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

At least this makes it easy for everyone to find a new bounty, all hunters must analyze it before joining the bounty.
if not, it wastes time in the campaign.
This is why more and more bounty hunters complain that they only waste time when following a long campaign, whereas in fact mistakes occur because they do not want to analyze and rush to join the campaign with the desire to give a big prize, even if the project is analyzed far from reality doesn't even make sense.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: