Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and alts  (Read 2823 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:44:44 AM

if bitcoin retraces now soon what will happen to alts? will they fall with it or will they rise how will it play out?
This is not yet altcoins season that we would expect altcoins to start increasing, and moreover, during Bitcoin retrace, most altcoins must surely fall back, because Bitcoin has been their strength and support, which is why we see that most top altcoins usually increases when Bitcoin increases, why they decrease when Bitcoin decreases too.

There is a difference between when Bitcoin retraces and when Bitcoin consolidates, when Bitcoin consolidated is when it goes sideways, and that I when you see most of these altcoins all surging like they have no brake, and that is the moment I am also waiting for too, in order to see if some of my old dead coins will pick up, and I think Bitcoin sideways will not occur this year.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:05:37 AM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoin on right line now, Bitcoin retrace that mean what i don't understand about that ??
Altcoin will go down when Bitcoin grow up and then will follow up too.
this is a normal condition, we can see the market last day when Bitcoin grow up altcoin will get down.
but wait arond 1 month it will get increase.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:11:18 AM

if bitcoin retraces now soon what will happen to alts? will they fall with it or will they rise how will it play out?
Some theorize that when the BTC withdraws, it is when their technology is really too bad to handle multiple transactions at the same time. At that time, altcoins will be more popular and no one wants to keep the BTC anymore.
But for me, that will never happen. because decentralized markets always happen 2 things, pump and dump. That is the rule and very few investors focus on technology.
Therefore, the BTC cannot be killed and altcoins still cannot use the technology to get the No.1 position of the BTC.
However, perhaps this is all happening. BTC market share ~ 60%. Prior to the launch of a large pump in 2017, BTC occupied 80% of the market. If this trend continues, the share of the altcoins will be greater for the next big pump. And it is likely that it will. Coins are developing, such coins as BNB are already working. This can attract investors from a fundamental point of view, and not just as speculation.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:31:12 AM

As at early this year, who would have imagined that btc will get to this point by now? That's the power of btc. I hope alts will follow too.
We have many speculations that the highest Bitcoin can go is around 5999 this 2019 and I was happy to hear that because I bought bitcoin in February at $3,345. I do believe that many of us do not expect Bitcoin to be where it is today but as Bitcoin always surprised us it moves the way it did these days. I see also much positive news about cryptocurrency yesterday and very soon that news is going to be transmitted into a good price. Altcoins are going to be up when Bitcoin get to overbought area.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:50:25 AM

people really need to start looking at the charts. i guarantee you that you can learn a lot of things by doing that, things that you will rarely or never learn on a forum by asking questions like this.
for example in this case looking at the history it clearly shows that each time bitcoin price fell, altcoins followed and most of them fell even faster and bigger than bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Garrygold

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Crypto

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:55:20 AM

When bitcoin rises, it is natural and altcoins will rise . But not all , because many altcoins , unfortunately will not rise and fall .

Now I trade for me Robots, from 5 to 30% of profits per month - it's real!
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:58:00 AM

If Bitcoin retraces altcoins will follow suit, while most will fall to a certian price and be stable others might fall far below. That has been the nature of the market. And most times, that's also an opportunity to buy promising coins because once altseason sets in or once they stablize there will be reasonable gains.

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:01:50 AM

Nope alts will not follow the steps of BTC. We have seen enough since the rise of BTC form $3k, only the ones notable altcoins are following but all others that you wish because you have bags of it will not. You should be selling them for BTC because its the one thing that kept rising. Last 2017 is just a chance of your lifetime. You will have to wait for adoption that may take 10 years or so. If there is anything to hold, it must be BTC.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:23:46 AM

Nope alts will not follow the steps of BTC. We have seen enough since the rise of BTC form $3k, only the ones notable altcoins are following but all others that you wish because you have bags of it will not. You should be selling them for BTC because its the one thing that kept rising. Last 2017 is just a chance of your lifetime. You will have to wait for adoption that may take 10 years or so. If there is anything to hold, it must be BTC.
I can agree that not all will follow that movements but if you have a good trust with coins that you are holding then you can hold and wait, there's time for good Alts to make its move and bring good and real benefits for those holders who can take the risk and keeps on buying and holding while waiting for the value to pumped high.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

If bitcoin returns to ATH, chances are that altcoin will always follow. We cannot deny that the influence of bitcoin prices is very high on altcoin movements to date. Maybe now it still seems slow for altcoins, but there will be time to get started soon.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

only top altcoin will follow bitcoin trend other altcoins will have negative impact because they will sell coins so that they can get more profit in top altcoins , mostly this happens but many other coins price might increase because of bitcoin
bittraffic

Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

I can agree that not all will follow that movements but if you have a good trust with coins that you are holding then you can hold and wait, there's time for good Alts to make its move and bring good and real benefits for those holders who can take the risk and keeps on buying and holding while waiting for the value to pumped high.

Its not our trust to the coin of to the team that will make its price go moon. Its what the team does, if they don't do anything while BTC is also going up, those altcoin holders will just dump to profit along while BTC keeps rising. The altcoin they once own was worth $10k back then is not worth just $600, I'd rather be joining the fun in holding it for BTC and buy that altcoin again after the profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

Well, I think when the price of the Bitcoin starts rising the altcoins will follow. And I think the altcoins' price are somewhat dependent on the Bitcoin's price too.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:20:56 AM

Well, I think when the price of the Bitcoin starts rising the altcoins will follow. And I think the altcoins' price are somewhat dependent on the Bitcoin's price too.
more precisely not at prices, but bitcoin with crypto market conditions. not always the growth of bitcoin followed by altcoin. maybe that's what we expected, but there is a problem that is happening in the market now where the pump is only for bitcoin, while the altcoin, it seems, is only silent with its slow movement.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

As of now, there is no much movement from the altcoins even though bitcoin continues to be volatile and keeps on increasing it's price. But usually, altcoins' price depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up, altcoins goes up. But that thing happens in the previous years that is why I find it hard to speculate now.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:49:46 AM

Its possible that ALT will rise but all that is useless if you do not take the opportunity when that happens, the benefits of investing in ALT are the same as BTC but the increase in BTC is so sharp and hard its not easy to predict.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:56:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is really not predictable,since what we have been experiencing, the rise of bitcoin causes a fall in Altcoin, Also the fall of bitcoin I think pushes the market down for altcoin, so I think when there is stability for bitcoin, prices of altcoin starts pushing up.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:46:38 PM

the benefits of investing in ALT are the same as BTC but the increase in BTC is so sharp and hard its not easy to predict.
Not all the time.

You need to be specific with what alts you are investing but those benefits that you are saying may not happen for others. I guess the support for bitcoin now has been higher and there's a tendency that we will break $15k.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:09:39 PM

As at early this year, who would have imagined that btc will get to this point by now? That's the power of btc. I hope alts will follow too.
therefore bitcoin is a very good coin and has great potential so that bitcoin will not be doubted and underestimated by many people. yeah, hopefully bitcoin and altcoin can experience better growth in the coming months

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:10:07 PM

Dependent before but right now they are moving on the both sides. When bitcoin pumps, altcoins are just watching and when bitcoin dump, altcoins are not moving also. We hope for them to move together going up, its good to see green candles with your altcoins too, i think bitcoin will not dump much this year and its a good time for altcoins to follow bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: