Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and alts  (Read 2823 times)
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:43:30 PM

Altcoin will move down if bitcoin increases its price. But don't worry because altcoin will start green when bitcoin is stable at the highest price. then this is the chance for altcoin to move up if bitcoin is sideaway or stable. So I thought if bitcoin had experienced the highest price and remained there and only had a slight correction to return to the highest frame, then the chance pump for altcoin could not be avoided anymore
altcoin will start green when bitcoin is stable at the highest price. so, altcoin is never pump bcz we all know that bitcoin isnt stable Grin
i have different opinion, altcoin will pump when bitcoin marketcap decreases in price and dominance toward altcoin. so altcoins market cap can increase because of it
we can learn from crazy pump on last 2017 ago, bitcoin just has 30-40% dominance, so the another is altcoin ofc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:52:43 PM

The way market is these days I will say most coins or project will survive based on their community and their willingness to put in the amount of work needed Lets see how many coins are willing to pass on the winter

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:19:14 AM

The way market is these days I will say most coins or project will survive based on their community and their willingness to put in the amount of work needed Lets see how many coins are willing to pass on the winter

For the long term, of course, not many coins can survive because of very fierce competition, I hope there are 3 or 4 strong coins and can compete with bitcoin so that makes the market more attractive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:56:48 AM

If we use those standards to try to to tell which coins will survive and which coins will die then it is safe to assume that most coins currently in the market will disappear, most of those that invested in altcoins are not really interested in whatever the developers are trying to achieve, they just want profits and as soon as it is obvious those profits will not come they will abandon that project and if the talent level of the developers is low then most coins do not have any hope to recover.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

Altcoin will move down if bitcoin increases its price. But don't worry because altcoin will start green when bitcoin is stable at the highest price. then this is the chance for altcoin to move up if bitcoin is sideaway or stable. So I thought if bitcoin had experienced the highest price and remained there and only had a slight correction to return to the highest frame, then the chance pump for altcoin could not be avoided anymore
Altcoin no longer has much hope in investing because today there has been a major change and the market continues to fall unexpectedly, which makes many investors feel tired during this time. I have put a lot of hope into this market but until now, things are going against me so in the future I will choose to wait. Looking at what is happening, 2019 is probably a disappointing year for everyone.

In 2022, the new market can return because the bear market has only been operating for 2 years and the downward trend may make you more risky when investing.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:12:53 AM

For the long term, of course, not many coins can survive because of very fierce competition, I hope there are 3 or 4 strong coins and can compete with bitcoin so that makes the market more attractive.
I see it as stupidity to keep releasing coin with all the competitions that we presently have and all the coins that we have are even not helping matter because they are all after what can fill their bank and never interested in growing any technology, meanwhile what we really need that these coins need to start considering is to release a quality technology that will make the world to glue to cryptocurrency.

If we had been using cryptocurrency for the technology of it and not just for investment, government would have by now regulated the industry.  There are definitely coins in the market that are very strong, not to compete with bitcoin, but to have a project that will really meet up the need of people for blockchain related projects. Bitcoin will always be number without any form of competition.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:44:47 PM

It is seen that the altcoins are co-related to the price of Bitcoin if not fully but representing the direction of the movement in any way. So, from here if the price of Bitcoin now go down then the altcoins will go down severely. Maybe some of the coin vanished from the market.
bitcoin is currently a guideline in price movements and value of other coins but actually the coins are not interrelated but all the development of any crypto currency depends on the investors themselves and it is not impossible if there are coins that can pass the price and value of all possible bitcoin can happen
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:32:29 PM

It is seen that the altcoins are co-related to the price of Bitcoin if not fully but representing the direction of the movement in any way. So, from here if the price of Bitcoin now go down then the altcoins will go down severely. Maybe some of the coin vanished from the market.
bitcoin is currently a guideline in price movements and value of other coins but actually the coins are not interrelated but all the development of any crypto currency depends on the investors themselves and it is not impossible if there are coins that can pass the price and value of all possible bitcoin can happen
It is nice to see how the price of Bitcoin quickly increased from the level of 7400 dollars. I think that this is a big increase in the cryptocurrency market and soon the price of Bitcoin will again be above 12,000 dollars.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

It is nice to see how the price of Bitcoin quickly increased from the level of 7400 dollars. I think that this is a big increase in the cryptocurrency market and soon the price of Bitcoin will again be above 12,000 dollars.
We hope so bitcoin will reach on that price of $12,000 but not on this month maybe in the end of this year. Not only me say on that some people in here also only i saw on what they are prediction about bitcoin. Maybe it is true to be growing more to reach $20,000 of bitcoin and well if that happen one of us here will be going rich in not time.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:14:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 09:35:17 PM by Pelunize12

There is a site that tells us about bitcoin and altcoin correlations, it is so impresive and gives us knowledge
you can check here : coinpredictor

as far i check it, most of them has positive correlation.
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:15:41 PM

i don't have idea, this is really bullish for bitcoin or just another beartrap to people from market.
after xin jinping really support blockchain industry in china the market are moved quickly and make bitcoin price increased siginificant in few hours.
and after founder witter tweeted to buy bitcoin the price increasd again

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:00:02 AM

it is true that bitcoin can have an effect on the price conditions of all existing cryptocurrency and circulate at the exchange place but if the price of bitcoin can again become very expensive then altcoin can also be very expensive and make price increases, so to be able to make altcoin rise then the price of bitcoin must be able to recover soon.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:07:02 AM

We hope so bitcoin will reach on that price of $12,000 but not on this month maybe in the end of this year. Not only me say on that some people in here also only i saw on what they are prediction about bitcoin. Maybe it is true to be growing more to reach $20,000 of bitcoin and well if that happen one of us here will be going rich in not time.
No one can know when it will happen because this is a financial market so the prediction is often incorrect. I think $12,000 will not happen this year and don't expect too much because the current market is very volatile and is being manipulated very easily. You have the right to choose to invest at this price but I advise you to be more careful because without a smart investment strategy you will be the next victim of the bear market.

Of course, everyone wants to be rich from this market but only 5% of investors can make a good profit and best prepare the money needed to invest.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:12:02 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 09:08:22 AM by Pamadar

it is true that bitcoin can have an effect on the price conditions of all existing cryptocurrency and circulate at the exchange place but if the price of bitcoin can again become very expensive then altcoin can also be very expensive and make price increases, so to be able to make altcoin rise then the price of bitcoin must be able to recover soon.
Point of views in most cases, the market will experienced a good bounce when bitcoin is really achieving the rally that it gained way back 2017, we will experienced the same rise for alts most for those solid projects that have good intentions and still surviving with the condition. Bitcoin bull as expected to lift the entire industry and make much better trading experience to alts holders that still aiming to take some share of profits when the market rises that high.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:57:03 AM

If bitcoin fall the price theres an big effect on altcoin some going to down the price and some are going to sleep.
Bitcoin is main sources of all altcoins so once bitcoin goes down all have affected.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:55:16 PM

Altcoin no longer has much hope in investing because today there has been a major change and the market continues to fall unexpectedly, which makes many investors feel tired during this time. I have put a lot of hope into this market but until now, things are going against me so in the future I will choose to wait. Looking at what is happening, 2019 is probably a disappointing year for everyone.

In 2022, the new market can return because the bear market has only been operating for 2 years and the downward trend may make you more risky when investing.
There are always a trying time for everything, and I must tell you that this is the trying time for altcoins, they have served their purpose very well in 2017, but things cannot always be rosy without having a pull back, when the altcoin start working fine again, we will all forget all these mistrust that we have in altcoins, I think that when we talk of altcoins, we should not give up on altcoins generally, but we should give up on just altcoins that lack quality products and services to offer to people.

Altcoins that have very high quality product will still rise again in time, I believe so, these bad ones must have affected them really, but they will really fade away now that investors are not paying attention, and they will die quickly more than the good ones because of their lack of real working product.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:45:48 AM

No one can know when it will happen because this is a financial market so the prediction is often incorrect. I think $12,000 will not happen this year and don't expect too much because the current market is very volatile and is being manipulated very easily. You have the right to choose to invest at this price but I advise you to be more careful because without a smart investment strategy you will be the next victim of the bear market.

Of course, everyone wants to be rich from this market but only 5% of investors can make a good profit and best prepare the money needed to invest.
A week ago I could have said that it was very difficult to reach that price at the end of the year and now despite the month almost coming to an end there seems to be a chance to reach 12000, however while I also think there is some manipulation going on if the market is going up you have no choice but to enter it, but as you state there are only a handful of traders that make profits over the long term and if you do not know if you can be one of them it could be better to just hold your coins or stay out of the market.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:23:52 AM

Actually the price of alts increased in USD because of the btc pair. some of them actually are not increase in BTC pair but it looks like increase in USD pair.
But it's true that Altcoin won't up if bitcoin is still struggling in price.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

It is impossible to predict the crypto prices, especially altcoin movements. When BTC is raising, altcoins are falling, BTC is falling, altcoins are falling as well. We need something really massive to move alts from this point.
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:24:09 PM

It is impossible to predict the crypto prices, especially altcoin movements. When BTC is raising, altcoins are falling, BTC is falling, altcoins are falling as well. We need something really massive to move alts from this point.
Altcoin will usually always be determined because of the movement of bitcoin, if good bitcoin can be sure altcoin is also interested in good. if there is an altcoin that cannot keep up with the movements of bitcoin it could be wrong to manage it. usually the movements of bitcoin will always coincide with altcoin. but now there are also many altcoins that only benefit when ICO is finished.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: