Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salek11111 and YOVI coins  (Read 284 times)
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:18:44 AM

Last year's March, I reached an agreement with user Salek11111. In said agreement, I would be taking over his Yobit account, and placing sell orders for the YOVI tokens he had bought, but didn't know how to sell.

Since the process is slow, we did agree to me "buying" the coins, so that in the long term, when everything was sold, I could withdraw the benefits. We decided to split the payment in 2; one upfront (0.05BTC) and a second one of 0.028BTC once I had the YOVI tokens in my account. This was fine at first; I had access to his account, but the market is slow AF, and he started getting very nervous, constantly asking me to give his money and so on.

A year and quite more has passed, and I still don't have the tokens in my power. Yobit has done nothing about the situation, my support ticket has been open ever since, and I'm not sure I about whether he created one. I no longer have access to his account to place sell orders, because Yobit asks for an email code every time I try to log in, and that code is sent to salek's email.

I did at a time ask him to return the 0.05, to call off the deal and that I would instruct him on how to sell the YOVI, but as you may imagine, that is not an option "since I no longer have the money".

I don't think I'll get anything back, not BTC nor YOVI, but since the flag system has been introduced, this is meant to go to create a flag, because he didn't complete his part of the deal, I have no access to no YOVI coin, and thus, I have not yet paid the 0.028 he demands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

You do know you need to bring some evidences to back up your case. Also create a flag for the user so that users can decide if they want to support or oppose it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:25:01 AM

You do know you need to bring some evidences to back up your case. Also create a flag for the user so that users can decide if they want to support or oppose it.

Yep, I have just created the flag, but needed the thread first.

As evidence.... I do still have the  shi-ton of PMs, but not quite sure if that will be enough.

This would be the original post by which I started talking to him.

I am aware of the many mistakes I made at a whole, that's why I expect no return and this thread was only meant to support the flag.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

What did you expect to get from someone who is already tagged for ponzi business and paypal scam?

I think you are telling the truth but please provide enough evidence, no one can support red flag based on your words only. Not supporting it for now.
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 01:45:18 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 02:48:08 PM by Csmiami

What did you expect to get from someone who is already tagged for ponzi business and paypal scam?

I think you are telling the truth but please provide enough evidence, no one can support red flag based on your words only. Not supporting it for now.

I expected to be a normal token transfer, with him sending first (because of the red tags). Maybe I was naive, but what's done can't be undone.

I'll post a thread on the archive (not to spam anywhere else) and link it to this post with the whole PM conversations. It may take a while. I'll make quotes, to see the timestamp, but I'm not sure that will be enough evidence to support the flag

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158337.0

I've transcribed this far; but there are still a couple of pages on my PM's to copy-paste. Be advised, you are going to read a lot of stupid things on both ends

Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:14:22 PM

Every PM that has ever happened between salek11111 and me is here. When I was transcribing it, I realized I may have been a bit too harsh on said user; since I had a personal problem which prevented me from actually closing the deal. Nevertheles, even if the deal was canceled on the last moment, I've still received no refund of any kind, and salek still holds to the coins I was meant to sell on his behalf.

That is quite the point of me opening this; even if it was "my fault", I'm the one that has been damaged  Embarrassed

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:24:08 PM

Since the process is slow, we did agree to me "buying" the coins, so that in the long term, when everything was sold, I could withdraw the benefits. We decided to split the payment in 2; one upfront (0.05BTC) and a second one of 0.028BTC once I had the YOVI tokens in my account. This was fine at first; I had access to his account, but the market is slow AF, and he started getting very nervous, constantly asking me to give his money and so on.

A year and quite more has passed, and I still don't have the tokens in my power. Yobit has done nothing about the situation, my support ticket has been open ever since, and I'm not sure I about whether he created one. I no longer have access to his account to place sell orders, because Yobit asks for an email code every time I try to log in, and that code is sent to salek's email.

I'm kind of confused as to why

a) The accused in this case is "nervous", even though you agreed to a sale of the YOVI tokens with 2 instalments, which will not be influenced by any market prices.
b) You didn't have the tokens in your power, even though you stated that you had access to his account.

Am I missing something here? Was he supposed to transfer the YOVI tokens directly into your account, which he didn't do; or were you supposed to sell the tokens for him on his own Yobit account? Please clarify.

Just a side note, dabbling with rise only markets in yobit is an incredibly risky venture that I would personally not ever subject myself to. There is no real blockchain and if yobit decides to not respond to your support messages (which is the case here), you have no recourse.

Smiley
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

I'm kind of confused as to why

a) The accused in this case is "nervous", even though you agreed to a sale of the YOVI tokens with 2 instalments, which will not be influenced by any market prices.
b) You didn't have the tokens in your power, even though you stated that you had access to his account.

Am I missing something here? Was he supposed to transfer the YOVI tokens directly into your account, which he didn't do; or were you supposed to sell the tokens for him on his own Yobit account? Please clarify.

Responding to A, I used the word "nervous" because I couldn't find another one close to "ser un plasta" in english. But he believed the tokens could be sold overnight, so that is the main reason he sent so many PMs

And with B, that's kind of confusing... At first, we decided he was going to create a Yobit code so that I had the coins in my account, and from there I could do whatever I wanted with them. Once we realized that could not be done, the decition we took was to sell the coins from his account.

Yes, I know it was a complete stupid move, but at that time, it seemed a good idea to me. But when I started to see how long it took the market to move, and that every time I tried to login I needed him to send the code, I tried to call the deal off by teaching him how to place the orders, while he refunded me the upfront payment.

Just a side note, dabbling with rise only markets in yobit is an incredibly risky venture that I would personally not ever subject myself to. There is no real blockchain and if yobit decides to not respond to your support messages (which is the case here), you have no recourse.

Yep, poor research on my side was one of the main causes of that

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:39:26 PM

-snip-
Responding to A, I used the word "nervous" because I couldn't find another one close to "ser un plasta" in english. But he believed the tokens could be sold overnight, so that is the main reason he sent so many PMs

And with B, that's kind of confusing... At first, we decided he was going to create a Yobit code so that I had the coins in my account, and from there I could do whatever I wanted with them. Once we realized that could not be done, the decition we took was to sell the coins from his account.

Yes, I know it was a complete stupid move, but at that time, it seemed a good idea to me. But when I started to see how long it took the market to move, and that every time I tried to login I needed him to send the code, I tried to call the deal off by teaching him how to place the orders, while he refunded me the upfront payment.

So, is he currently allowing you access to his Yobit account, or is he not co-operating to make that happen?

A little bit of common sense would have told you the transfer of YOVI via Yobicodes were never going to be possible. The fact that the market is completely rigged as a ROM means that they would obviously bar any off-market transactions that may actually reflect the market value for these illiquid scam tokens.

If he's still allowing you access to his Yobit account, then there shouldn't be any issues and I don't think that you should be entitled to a refund of .05 BTC. If he's not, then it's a different story. Again, please clarify.

Smiley
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:06:32 AM

So, is he currently allowing you access to his Yobit account, or is he not co-operating to make that happen?

He is being non-cooperative,in fact I haven't heard from him in quite some time...

(sorry for explaining myself so badly)

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

OP, I hope you do realise now that YOVI is nothing more than a pyramid scheme endorsed by the exchange itself. Essentially Yobit here is playing both the referee of the game, the rule setters, as well as the manipulators (most likely).

I think that the fact that YOVI is a rise only market had just as much to do with you losing your funds, as Salek11111's actions. Even if he did carry out his end of the deal, i.e. give you access to his account, it'll be months/years before your sell order gets filled.

In the future, please look at the reputation of the person you're dealing with, because this person has been tagged before as well. And also, do your research regarding any platform you're using, to avoid confusion with the person you're dealing with.
Csmiami (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:11:45 PM

OP, I hope you do realise now that YOVI is nothing more than a pyramid scheme endorsed by the exchange itself. Essentially Yobit here is playing both the referee of the game, the rule setters, as well as the manipulators (most likely).

I think that the fact that YOVI is a rise only market had just as much to do with you losing your funds, as Salek11111's actions. Even if he did carry out his end of the deal, i.e. give you access to his account, it'll be months/years before your sell order gets filled.

In the future, please look at the reputation of the person you're dealing with, because this person has been tagged before as well. And also, do your research regarding any platform you're using, to avoid confusion with the person you're dealing with.

I did check his reputation, and the reference links provided showed a "shitposter trying to make a quick buck" rather than a "criminal mastermind". And since it was only going to be a currency exchange... (sarcastical was)

I didn't mind YOVI took some time to sell, but that once it was in my account. I later on experienced some other problems and realized how a shitty exchange Yobit was (this happened after the whole issue with salek), so at least I'm lucky I didn't pay everything upfront.

Now, the whole point of this thread was to be the reference for a flag I created. So I'd appreciate if based on what I've exposed here you opposed/supported said flag, rather than pointing out my stupid decitions (which with time I have come to realize how shitty they were)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: