Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin loadable card  (Read 206 times)
bmeyersbtc (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:08:07 PM

Looking for a good bitcoin loadable card that can be used worldwide, also a card that can be used as a vcc. Pm or post here if you can get this
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:20:55 PM

Looking for a good bitcoin loadable card that can be used worldwide, also a card that can be used as a vcc. Pm or post here if you can get this

The only physical Bitcoin atm card at the moment that works anywhere in the world is paycent.com
I have been using their card since months, therefore i can verify their service.
# If you are looking for a free vcc reloadable with BTC, then use no other than spectrocoin.com
qavhity

Activity: 62
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:19:16 PM

If you can provide more details like where you want to use that card or what card you needed  like VISA it master etc maybe I can help
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:32:16 PM

If you are in the EEE, I can recommand Wirex. Smiley

The account comes with a physical card and you can deposit BTC and other crypto in your account, on the app.
You have to convert the crypto into fiat in the app, so you can spend it with the card. Smiley It's an awesome service !

https://wirexapp.com/

You should try it
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

If you are in the EEE, I can recommand Wirex. Smiley

The account comes with a physical card and you can deposit BTC and other crypto in your account, on the app.
You have to convert the crypto into fiat in the app, so you can spend it with the card. Smiley It's an awesome service !

https://wirexapp.com/

You should try it

Yep. If you don't want to wake up one morning to find out VISA/Mastercard suspended your third party card, you should either use something like wirex, or perhaps even better, Coinbase, https://www.coinbase.com/card

I think bitpay also offers cards (?) https://bitpay.com/card Not sure.

Anyway, all of these cards require full KYC.
If you don't want that, i guess you could try one of the lesser known providers, but just be wary that they could close shop at any time.
See; https://coindiligent.com/bitcoin-debit-cards

bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:00:41 PM

The only physical Bitcoin atm card at the moment that works anywhere in the world is paycent.com
I have been using their card since months, therefore i can verify their service.
# If you are looking for a free vcc reloadable with BTC, then use no other than spectrocoin.com

How good is paycent? can it be used worldwide?
bmeyersbtc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:11:34 PM

As for spectro, is it a physical card or a vcc?
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:51:37 AM

How good is paycent? can it be used worldwide?
Of course it can be used worldwide as their physical card.
And spectrocoin only provides virtual cards as per my knowledge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: