Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Lottery Script - Start Your Own Crypto Lottery Today  (Read 1771 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

New Update is out.

V1.01
  • Criticial issues fix
  • Minor mobile optimization
  • Style optimization
  • Countdown added in User Interface
  • Improved user instruction to install the script

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScriptMarket
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

New Update is out.

V1.01
  • Criticial issues fix
  • Style optimization

Hey bro.

Can you add a cool design? With this design you cant start real buisness.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 12:46:16 PM

New Update is out.

V1.01
  • Criticial issues fix
  • Style optimization

Hey bro.

Can you add a cool design? With this design you cant start real buisness.
I'm only a backend developer who creates the stuff behind the website with little experience in frontend.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

Will this work with lightning payments?

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

Will this work with lightning payments?
Nope. Only onchain payments.

boyliki

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:23:33 PM

Hello. I have same question. Pls answer. Thanks
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

Hello. I have same question. Pls answer. Thanks
Feel free to ask.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 03:33:41 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 04:26:13 PM by Salmen

New Update is out!

It comes along with a new template and user interface.

Also, any purchases using Bitcoin Lightning Network, Ether, USDC, USDT receives a 7% discount.

bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 08:45:50 AM

Is it possible to run lotteries the end once all tickets are sold rather than timer?.
anagnam

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 08:10:09 AM

Hi mate, I just bought your script and I have emailed you my issues. Hope you can help me sort it out.  thanks!
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 01:16:21 PM

Is it possible to run lotteries the end once all tickets are sold rather than timer?.
Nope

hoeczek

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:03:55 AM

looks nice and I am interested but...

...I have a question, even a few questions:
1. Fee in % is taken every time when someone buy a ticket or at the round end from the jackpot price.
2. Jackpot prize should be set to 0 at the beginning, and it will automatically change when someone buy a ticket? It will get back to zero at next round and start counting again depending on the number of tickets purchased minus a fee? Why this is something you can set manually? If I set this to 10, then how someone can win this if the value doesn't exist I mean there is no crypto.
3. People login using their wallets, so if I know someone else wallet it means I can access his account?
4. Do you plan to create user accounts with passwords and maybe even 2fa (like google authenticator or authy)
5. I can use block.io or coinpayments or both at the same time? block.io is with no fees and coinpayments have 0,50% fee, so it is already added in ticket price?
6. If just one person buy a ticket for let say 1 BTC, fee will be 1% then jackpot is 0,99‬ BTC and if someone would like to withdraw it using coinpayments then 0,99 BTC - 0,50% coinpayments fee.
7. How long do you plan to develop the script, is there a roadmap or you just implement customers ideas.
8. How the support looks like?
9. Do you make some paid customisation on demand? What is the price list, per h / per customization?

I know these questions may seem obvious, but I would prefer to be officially asked, so that there would be no understatement afterwards.

thanks in advanced
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 07:06:15 PM

looks nice and I am interested but...

...I have a question, even a few questions:
1. Fee in % is taken every time when someone buy a ticket or at the round end from the jackpot price.
2. Jackpot prize should be set to 0 at the beginning, and it will automatically change when someone buy a ticket? It will get back to zero at next round and start counting again depending on the number of tickets purchased minus a fee? Why this is something you can set manually? If I set this to 10, then how someone can win this if the value doesn't exist I mean there is no crypto.
3. People login using their wallets, so if I know someone else wallet it means I can access his account?
4. Do you plan to create user accounts with passwords and maybe even 2fa (like google authenticator or authy)
5. I can use block.io or coinpayments or both at the same time? block.io is with no fees and coinpayments have 0,50% fee, so it is already added in ticket price?
6. If just one person buy a ticket for let say 1 BTC, fee will be 1% then jackpot is 0,99‬ BTC and if someone would like to withdraw it using coinpayments then 0,99 BTC - 0,50% coinpayments fee.
7. How long do you plan to develop the script, is there a roadmap or you just implement customers ideas.
8. How the support looks like?
9. Do you make some paid customisation on demand? What is the price list, per h / per customization?

I know these questions may seem obvious, but I would prefer to be officially asked, so that there would be no understatement afterwards.

thanks in advanced
To question no. 1: Fee is taken at the end of the round. However, the displayed Prize on the Website is already the prize with the deducted fee.
To question no. 2: It can be incentives to gain more players. The loss can be covered with the income from the fees or through advertising.
To question no. 3: Yes, this might be unsafe though.
To question no. 4: No, but perhaps a PIN system.
To question no. 5: CoinPayments is used to receive incoming deposits and Block.io is used for withdrawals. Since CoinPayments charges a 0.50% fee, it is preferred to set a lottery fee above 1%.
To question no. 6: For withdrawals, Block.io is used which charges the usual miner fee.
To question no. 7: The script is continuously improved with the help of customer ideas and own ideas once or twice a year.
To question no. 8: Support includes update and installation if required.
To question no. 9: Yes, I make paid customization. The prices depend on the customization.

Feel free to drop any ideas. I'll hopefully consider most of them in the next update.

VoucherS

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:06:21 PM

Amazing! I want to make a site like this since 2019 December, but couldn't make it cause lack of knowledge.
If i buy this you offer help for + fees?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 01:28:37 PM

Amazing! I want to make a site like this since 2019 December, but couldn't make it cause lack of knowledge.
If i buy this you offer help for + fees?
Yes, upgrades are possible for a payment.

VoucherS

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:03:48 AM

Nice! The price is really good for this, what i need to set this up? I mean ~1-2k$-s would be enough to start off with a site like this? I will buy later, and i will promote if im able to do this.
I got good ammounts in crypto so im able to run a page like this.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 05:25:34 PM

Nice! The price is really good for this, what i need to set this up? I mean ~1-2k$-s would be enough to start off with a site like this? I will buy later, and i will promote if im able to do this.
I got good ammounts in crypto so im able to run a page like this.
Sorry for the late reply. Have been working on the update brrr.... A shared web hosting is sufficient. Moreover, you need a CoinPayments account (KYC is required). You can see the whole specs in the first post.

Update is outV1.02

Changelog

• Removed Block.io due to the deprecated system, CoinPayments acts as only provider
  • Added Mini Lotteries (see below for more info)
  • Added News page
  • Added Referral System for the mini lottery
  • Minor fixes

Mini Lottery
Many users requested a variety of lottery options; one main lottery isn't enough. Therefore, I implanted mini lotteries which end when a certain amount of tickets have been sold. Moreover, every user who participates in a mini lottery has an equal chance, it means, everyone can only buy one ticket. Finally, multiple mini lotteries can be created at the same time.

Some facts

• End when a certain amount of tickets have been sold
  • Every user has an equal chance
  • Multiple mini lotteries can be run
  • User receive commissions whenever their refers buy tickets on the mini lottery
  • When a mini lottery ends, a new round will start with the same settings (unless it has been changed)
  • Provably-Fair

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 10:07:27 AM

Bump

talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:56:54 AM

im interested  in this script

a couple of ideas

1.)  offer Hcapthca,  recaptcha is theeee  worst for users
2.)  https://expresscrypto.io/ micro wallet
3.)  https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/ --  this would allow for more  coins  for anyone one with a small alt coin  BUT would mean it needs to be a wordpress plugin
4.) and of course make it a wordpress plugin as per #3
5.)  ONLY have min lotteries  aka  NO reference to  anything but MINI  or  Both if chosen to do both

i would def buy and pay extra for any and all above ... PM me when you get a chance

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: