Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dominance hits 43%, alts surging ahead  (Read 7812 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 04:33:25 PM

@JayJuanGee considering your idea of selling some your BTC on the way up and buying on the way down kind of strategy and in order to avoid selling your BTC and the price continues to rise, another method which I think should be fine or ideal to follow to avoid selling without getting cut on the process is deciding or stating out how much of your BTC that you want to HODL in your portfolio regardless of where the price may goe upwards or downwards, I'm not touching this amount of BTC and to state how much that you want to sell when a profit is realized.

Yep.. these are likely to be pretty personal kinds of threshold considerations that any of us should be able to establish in advance, and we can also project out various upside and downside scenarios, and personally, I consider the upside scenarios to be more important especially if you might trajector out how many BTC that you currently have and how many you are accumulating on a regular basis is of course somewhat dependent on price (to the extent that you are still accumulating), so there may be some ways in which you have various divided strategies that are dependent on BTC price movements and then also strategies that are dependent on the passage of time.. by knowing your incoming cashflow and the projections of likely cashflow including when you might be potentially dipping into extra parts of your BTC in the future (which may or may not end up depending on price, if you are largely already in profits or expect to be decently in profits by the time you get to the stage of dipping into your BTC holdings).

I do have a thread where I try to bat around several of these kinds of BTC investment and even investment portfolio management ideas (that mostly focus on BTC), but also I got (and modified) several of ideas about ways to attempt to manage selling BTC on the way from Rpietila's (Risto) (RIP) 2013 Thread entitled.:  (SSS) - A Sane and Simple bitcoin Savings plan  You can see in some of my responses in Risto's thread that I did not completely agree with some of his ideas about selling and then completely staying out, but I do overall agree with the idea that when you sell, then you should not be expecting to buy back.. so if you do end up getting opportunities to buy back, then those are merely bonuses - or ways to make lemonade out of lemons - rather than anything that you would be purposefully selling BTC with the idea/or purpose to buy back... so the idea of raking profits seems a good mental framework for why we might sell our BTC when we are presumptively largely in profits whether that is 2x in profits (maybe as our starting threshold) or some other amount including sometimes higher amounts, like 5x, 10x or 50x or more in profits... it can still work with lower level of "being in profits" even though I would be somewhat judicious in terms of NOT selling very much if there is not very much profits.. such as less than 2x.. but still people have to consider their own threshold levels and their own ways of managing these kinds of tradeoffs that might be considered prudently rebalancing based on mostly price moves of selling on the way up and buying on the way down.. rather than engaging in TA and trading that is based on guesses about the price.. so if we are not guessing about the price, but instead just setting up systems in which the price comes to us... and we might be somewhat emotionally neutral whether it goes up or down because we have orders no matter which direction (so long as we don't run out of money on the way down and bitcoin on the way up).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 04:41:45 PM

Forget Bitcoin domination for now, because Bitcoin Domination is currently unpredictable,
look at the fact that currently Bitcoin dominance is at 47% and altcoin prices are still bearish,
in 2021 Domination above 40% is already bullish but now I don't know.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 08:15:16 PM

Forget Bitcoin domination for now, because Bitcoin Domination is currently unpredictable,
look at the fact that currently Bitcoin dominance is at 47% and altcoin prices are still bearish,

Bitcoin dominance can not be forgotten, mean while it's really dominating, what is likely not easy to predict is the price movement, but their is really no Altcoin that is more dominant than Bitcoin and that's because Bitcoin holds the market, even for those that are only Altcoins investors, most of them who are awear that the market is lead by Bitcoin still look up the price analysis of Bitcoin because during Bull market, other Altcoins will join the trend but if you must know, Altcoins are reliance on pump and dump and when a token is dumped that it can not recover again, the project owners swings to a new project and try to build another Altcoins that is likely to die off after some months or a year and thats why Bitcoin dominance can't be forgotten because every other project's idea tries to emulate from Bitcoin which they are not really getting it right.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 03:59:06 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Also to note, with the SEC clamping down on altcoins under securities law, we can see how Bitcoin & Ethereum are both benefiting from this (compared to the rest of the market):

Well turns out I spoke to soon. Ethereum initially did gain some market dominance after last weeks SEC actions, but only ended up failing to keep up with Bitcoin in the end... it's still Bitcoin season.

Bitcoin's market dominance is now at the highest level for over 2 years, so if that's not highly significant given recent news, then I don't know what is. I also think that when it reclaims over 50% of the market, which it is already very close to doing, this dominance will quickly climb back to the 60-70% range. As in reality, Bitcoin's dominance has also been in a much wider range, between 30% and 70%, for the past 6 years now.

Although there is no such "real" volume for Bitcoin's dominance, based on the amount of time spent between 50% and 60% and overall market volume, there is a clear gap between these levels. Hence in 2021 the dominance fell quickly from 60% to 50% and likewise this year could increase from 50% and 60% very quickly as well. I also suspect there could be further SEC action in the near future which will further affect many speculate altcoins and encourage more liquidity to enter and/or flow back in Bitcoin. Especially with more exchanges de-listing altcoins accused of being securities and the like, this volume will dry up signifcantly.

While Bitcoin might have struggled to break-out of it's 1 year range between $15K and $30K, the same is not true of it's dominance within the market where is much larger breakout is currently underway. It's also long over-due for participants who have been in the market for less than 4 years to see what a Bitcoin season genuinely looks like, and how far altcoins can ultimately fall, which is much lower than they are now...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 700
Merit: 429

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 06:27:01 PM
Merited by mvdheuvel1983 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Even though I mention the selling on the way up strategy and buying on the way down strategy, there is quite a bit of "devil in the details," and ultimately I don't really believe that it is a good idea to sell in order to expect to buy back cheaper.  Therefore the amounts that might be permissible to sell on the way up would be relatively small and ONLY as a kind of insurance program (just in case the BTC price goes down, but if it does not go down, then don't expect to buy back, just use the money generated from the sales for funzies).
I understand the formula you analyze clearly even though the formula look and sound so simple but it has proven to be more effective when the trader is favored with luck as to have opportunity to buy at a discounted price and be able to sell when the price is higher in percentage gians, there is no doubt this formula have it own associated risk and that should not be overlooked since the posibilty that a trader will apply fhis formula and still end is lose if he failed to take advantage of the right time to take action.

Obviously, buying low and selling high has become a traditional way of trading bitcoin to take advantage of it DCA value at the right time.

So, there are some presumptions in my considering even if selling at all is a good idea, and that would relate to having already haached high accumulation levels and likely to have had overly accumulated, which makes it easier to sell some and it would presume that any coins sold would be in profits and maybe even in many time higher than the basis levels of profits.
The presumption is right, because selling at whateve price is not a good idea since bitcoin is meant to be held for long term to fully exuste it potential price, and for whatever reason we have to overlook BTC vs USTD value at some point if we are in for long term investment holding.

But also if we have any unavoidable reason to exchange our Bitcoin to fiat then it better done when bitcoin value is high to be able to take advantage of the dollar costing and spend less bitcoin.

For sure, strategies for shitcoins would be much different, and seems kind of dumb to me to sell some BTC and then to fuck around with shitcoins with the proceeds, but yeah, people can do what they want, even if it seems dumb to me.
Shitcoin have no long term formula and rather relies on short-term speculation, and is full of hype and pump/dump reactions, so its formula cant work with Bitcoin since Bitcoin is a long-term purpose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ambatman

Activity: 294
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2023, 10:20:54 AM

The higher BTC dominance
The lower alt coins
Many have already become dead coins
I saw 10012 coin's tracked  by coingecko but today was just 1001
The Sec decision is a blessing in disguise for Bitcoin
They might think they are fighting crypto(Bitcoin) but they are just giving people more reasons to invest in Bitcoin
Personally I changed some of my altcoins to BTC after the SEC debacle and I don't believe I was the only one
I wanted something that would give me a relative peace of mind
They can just smoke something bad and state Ethereum is also a security
Then Boom Bitcoin dominance will soar
We can't really expect the wisest decision from a commission with the likes of Gary gensler as a chairman

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 04:02:17 PM

Bitcoin dominance now over 50% for the first time in 2 years. Not much TA needed here, as it looks like a definite break-out to the upside after years of consolidation at the lows.

Given that Bitcoin's price has also been increasing it looks like altcoins have further sideways consolidation to come as Bitcoin continues to recover. I never expected Bitcoin to really find the "textbook support" from $25K old resistance level, simply because it seemed too predictable to me, but alas, here we are now at $27K trying to break-out to the upside also after a two-month downtrend...

Notably a lot of altcoins haven't completely broken down against Bitcoin yet, but instead trying to hold onto the lows, so there's still more liquidity to return to Bitcoin imo.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:35:40 PM

The higher BTC dominance
The lower alt coins
Many have already become dead coins
I saw 10012 coin's tracked  by coingecko but today was just 1001
With conditions like this, of course, we must be aware that all forms of anything in the end altcoins that do have a lot of shitcoins in them will still die. they will still continue to be in the shadow of sideways which will not allow them to be sure that they will rise.

Talking about domination, of course something like that is a certainty because indeed when looking at all forms, the dominance of bitcoin will never be denied and in fact the longer it will increasingly become a differentiator between bitcoin and shitcoin.
Apart from the many who are looking for it is only a few conditions where some want to find about the pump and some are many influencers who hope that there is something that can be traded to sell to their followers for their own benefit, not too strange about it because they always do the same thing even though the end will only know that the token or coin being sought will die.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 03:17:22 PM

Latest stats from 21st June 2023. We are very close to 50% Bitcoin market dominance.

Total market cap: $1,151,631,834,178 (-0.91%)

Bitcoin: $572,998,038,537 (49.755%)
Bitcoin forks: $3,318,545,052 (0.288%)
Stablecoins: $124,911,516,388 (10.846%)
Altcoins: $444,195,212,033 (38.571%)
Tethered BTC: $6,208,522,169 (0.539%)

This is the change compared to my last post:

Bitcoin: +3.197%
Bitcoin forks: +0.018%
Stablecoins: +0.047%
Altcoins: -3.297%
Tethered BTC: +0.035%

Hi guys.. it have been a while since I updated this thread!

Latest stats from 30th May 2023.

Total market cap: $1,162,213,128,671 (+14.99%)

Bitcoin: $541,109,637,640 (46.559%)
Bitcoin forks: $3,143,137,738 (0.270%)
Stablecoins: $125,514,604,912 (10.800%)
Altcoins: $486,589,649,239 (41.868%)
Tethered BTC: $5,856,099,142 (0.504%)

Bitcoin: +6.357%
Bitcoin forks: -0.097%
Stablecoins: -3.883%
Altcoins: -2.139%
Tethered BTC: -0.238%
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 03:57:03 PM

Bitcoin: +3.197%
Bitcoin forks: +0.018%
Stablecoins: +0.047%
Altcoins: -3.297%
Tethered BTC: +0.035%

Ideally these metrics could be provided priced against Bitcoin, as then it would should Bitcoin in the green and the rest all in the red still  Wink

Also depending on what metric you are looking at, the CMC BTC.D chart is showing Bitcoin dominance at 51.6% now  Cool

This is the turning point for both Bitcoin to the upside and altcoins to the downside (against Bitcoin at least) imo.

It's no coincidence that it comes as Bitcoin is re-testing it's 1 year highs. Bitcoin dominance has already broken it's 2 year highs...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 700
Merit: 429

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 10:37:31 PM

So, there are some presumptions in my considering even if selling at all is a good idea, and that would relate to having already had reached high accumulation levels and likely to have had overly accumulated, which makes it easier to sell some and it would presume that any coins sold would be in profits and maybe even in many time higher than the basis levels of profits.

For sure, strategies for shitcoins would be much different, and seems kind of dumb to me to sell some BTC and then to fuck around with shitcoins with the proceeds, but yeah, people can do what they want, even if it seems dumb to me.
Reaching a high accumulation trench hold before selling os the best possible sell position because is far more better and less risky to sell at the top and once rather than getting involved with the market regoruisity since Bitcoin is a volatile asset,  giving a long term perspective to it investment os the ultimate approach to arriving at a financial sufficient investment,  because with the level of dominance that Bitcoin have shown,  it clear that selling all to way up is going to become a big risk since you can't tell we're the price of bitcoin will be and if care if not taken is either you sell at lose since price may increase significantly after sell and you won't have to chance to buy back at that point.

So this is the challenges with frequent buy/sell action,  but when you accumulate all the way up without possible sell,  many of those who have believe in such formula  tens to have accumulated more bitcoins if their hard known the formula.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
martinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2023, 08:52:57 AM

So, there are some presumptions in my considering even if selling at all is a good idea, and that would relate to having already had reached high accumulation levels and likely to have had overly accumulated, which makes it easier to sell some and it would presume that any coins sold would be in profits and maybe even in many time higher than the basis levels of profits.

Reaching a high accumulation trench hold before selling os the best possible sell position because is far more better and less risky to sell at the top and once rather than getting involved with the market regoruisity since Bitcoin is a volatile asset,  giving a long term perspective to it investment os the ultimate approach to arriving at a financial sufficient investment,  because with the level of dominance that Bitcoin have shown,  it clear that selling all to way up is going to become a big risk since you can't tell we're the price of bitcoin will be and if care if not taken is either you sell at lose since price may increase significantly after sell and you won't have to chance to buy back at that point.

So this is the challenges with frequent buy/sell action,  but when you accumulate all the way up without possible sell,  many of those who have believe in such formula  tens to have accumulated more bitcoins if their hard known the formula.

What I see, is just the action of traders who do the action "buy the rumor, sell the news," and then take profits before increasing Bitcoin. indeed, BTC's subdued trading volumes left investors and other traders less excited due to unstable liquidity and the third Litecoin halving event that occurred on Wednesday did not bite much and was not enough to push BTC into the green zone. However, the positive impact is that the number of Investors continues to increase, Crypto Investment Opportunities, especially BTC, increase.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Reaching a high accumulation trench hold before selling os the best possible sell position because is far more better and less risky to sell at the top and once rather than getting involved with the market regoruisity since Bitcoin is a volatile asset,  giving a long term perspective to it investment os the ultimate approach to arriving at a financial sufficient investment,  because with the level of dominance that Bitcoin have shown,  it clear that selling all to way up is going to become a big risk since you can't tell we're the price of bitcoin will be and if care if not taken is either you sell at lose since price may increase significantly after sell and you won't have to chance to buy back at that point.

So this is the challenges with frequent buy/sell action,  but when you accumulate all the way up without possible sell,  many of those who have believe in such formula  tens to have accumulated more bitcoins if their hard known the formula.
To avoid state of confusion and not  to risk investment it is better to buy and  hodl and make reasonable profit.  With this long term investment their are always assurance the investment will hit to certain amount that a better profit can be made. The market is just too complicated to know when the price will go up, but if one has made up his or her mind to accumulate Bitcoin and to sell at a target price that is profitable at anytime is just the best. It gives peace of mind and I don't think their any risks patiently hodling to make a better profit.

That is why buying Bitcoin when Bitcoin price is very low is very important,  thus time you can buy as much as possible and hodl but when the price has already gone so high people find it so challenging to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 03:44:13 PM

Reaching a high accumulation trench hold before selling os the best possible sell position because is far more better and less risky to sell at the top and once rather than getting involved with the market regoruisity since Bitcoin is a volatile asset,  giving a long term perspective to it investment os the ultimate approach to arriving at a financial sufficient investment,  because with the level of dominance that Bitcoin have shown,  it clear that selling all to way up is going to become a big risk since you can't tell we're the price of bitcoin will be and if care if not taken is either you sell at lose since price may increase significantly after sell and you won't have to chance to buy back at that point.

So this is the challenges with frequent buy/sell action,  but when you accumulate all the way up without possible sell,  many of those who have believe in such formula  tens to have accumulated more bitcoins if their hard known the formula.
To avoid state of confusion and not  to risk investment it is better to buy and  hodl and make reasonable profit.  With this long term investment their are always assurance the investment will hit to certain amount that a better profit can be made. The market is just too complicated to know when the price will go up, but if one has made up his or her mind to accumulate Bitcoin and to sell at a target price that is profitable at anytime is just the best. It gives peace of mind and I don't think their any risks patiently hodling to make a better profit.

It seems that people who want to HODL BTC for the long term and to potentially profit greatly from holding it, including having decently good chances of having more options by having bitcoin rather than if they did not have it, need to be very careful in terms of figuring out how many BTC they are going to sell and at which price points.  At the same time, don't get me wrong since it seems to be a way better practice to have some kind of a plan rather than not having a plan, and personally I believe any plan that sells most if not all BTC at various price points is a short-sighted plan that likely either does not understand what bitcoin is or fails/refuses to appreciate the various values in not trying to trade bitcoin.. which also gets back down to not really understanding what bitcoin is.  So if you have one of the best, if not the best, property asset in the world (namely bitcoin), then why are you going to be fucking around with selling very large portions of it, and if you do sell some of it, then perhaps you should just consider shaving off relatively small amounts at various price points along the way, whether you are selling 10% at a time or some other somewhat reasonable and relatively small amount.

And, surely, time is likely your friend.  Let me give a few examples.. spot price currently $29k and 200-week moving average currently $27,218.

Hypothetical HODLer 1:
HH1 has been in BTC for about 10 years, and bought a decent amount of coins between 2014 and 2016, so has an average price per BTC of around $1k per coin... let's say the stash is right around 80 BTC.  (so around $80k invested, and a spot price value of about $2.32 million, and a 200-week moving average price value of about $2.1774 million)

Hypothetical HODLer 2:
HH2 has been in BTC for about 5 years, and bought a decent amount of coins between 2018 and 2020, so has an average price per BTC of around $10k per coin... let's say the stash is right around 15 BTC.  (so around $150k invested, and a spot price value of about $435k, and a 200-week moving average price value of about $408.3k)

Hypothetical HODLer 3:
HH3 has been in BTC for a little more than 3.5 years (since the beginning of 2020), and is still pretty steadily buying BTC on a regular basis, so has an average price per BTC of around $20k per coin... let's say the stash is right around 1 BTC.  (so around $20k invested, and a spot price value of about $29k, and a 200-week moving average price value of about $27.2k).. 

Hypothetical HODLer 4:
HH4 has been in BTC for a little more than 2.5 years (since the beginning of 2021), and is still pretty steadily buying BTC on a regular basis, so has an average price per BTC of around $27.2k per coin... let's say the stash is right around 2.5 BTC.  (so around $68k invested, and a spot price value of about $72.5k, and a 200-week moving average price value of about $68k).. barely at break-even in accordance with 200-week moving average .. and slightly in profits based on spot price.

These four hypothetical persons are in different positions in terms of building their BTC stash, and perhaps ONLY HH1 should feel at very much liberty at all to be selling any of his BTC as the BTC price goes up, and sure there could be various points in which any of the other hypothetical HODLers could choose to sell some (or all) of their BTC, such as:

$50k-ish,

$90k-ish

$120k-ish

$180k-ish

$240k-ish

$490k-ish

$780k-ish

$940k-ish

$1.2 million-ish

$1.5 million-ish

$1.88 million-ish

And perhaps various other price points that are completely individually choosen in regards to whether to sell and if so how much to sell, and so if you know how many BTC that you currently have, and you might be able to project how many BTC that you might have at the various price points that you choose for yourself, then you can figure out how much BTC are you going to sell at each of the above points, and likely your way of thinking about the matters may well be different if you are in a position similar to HH1, HH2, HH3 or HH4.

No one is going to tell you what the answer is in terms of whether to sell and if so how much to sell while you may well be wanting to make sure that you have BTC in case the BTC price goes up rather than corrects as you might anticipate which way you believe the BTC price to be, and you may well end up not being correct in terms of your expectations, and then if you end up being wrong, have you sufficiently/adequately prepared for being wrong.. and was it worth it to even take the risk of lessening your bitcoin stash.. and if you lessen it, is the amount that you lessen it by an acceptable amount in the event that you might end up being wrong?  Questions that each of us need to consider and to answer for ourselves, including figuring out if we sufficiently/adequately understand what bitcoin is.

That is why buying Bitcoin when Bitcoin price is very low is very important,  thus time you can buy as much as possible and hodl but when the price has already gone so high people find it so challenging to buy.

Sure, buying low can give you more options, but it may not really matter very much if HH1's average cost per BTC is $1k, $2k or $3k.. .. Sure, for HH1 it is better to have average costs of $1k per BTC rather than those higher average cost possibilities, but it might not make a real big difference to be fucking around too much in terms of trying to figure out how much of a dip is enough to buy some BTC.. and then the various points in which to buy BTC. 

Many people can ONLY buy BTC as their money comes in, and sure some people are able to divert some of the value of some of their other investments into bitcoin, but they might not be able to do that all at once, and they might need to do it over time, and then there can be questions about whether to use debt or credit to buy bitcoin, which may end up causing a decently good bet (such as bitcoin) to become more risky in terms of losing your BTC stash and also losing other assets if the BTC price does not move in the direction that you had been expecting in the time frame that you had been expecting.

So frequently the answers (including in terms of bitcoin investing) tend to revolve around time-in the market rather than timing the market, just like we see with HH1, HH2, HH3 and HH4 above.  It can take a long time to build up your BTC holdings, while at the same time, those who got into bitcoin earlier, accumulated earlier, tended to HODL and not fuck around with trying to trade their BTC have likely ended up doing better than those who have not been so solidly consistent and convicted in terms of accumulating and HODLing their BTC.

You also have dilemmas when you come into bitcoin, including that when you are still in your early BTC accumulation stages whether you are going to try to attempt to rush your own BTC accumulation phase and to attempt to gamble in terms of the ways that you attempt to accumulate BTC and build your BTC stash, so you may well have some guarantees of continuing to build your BTC stash, but at the same time, if you try to rush your own BTC accumulation process and to build your BTC stash using gambling techniques, you may well end up with fewer BTC than what you could have had due to your unsuccessfully trying to outsmart the market.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 04:06:33 PM

What I see, is just the action of traders who do the action "buy the rumor, sell the news," and then take profits before increasing Bitcoin. indeed, BTC's subdued trading volumes left investors and other traders less excited due to unstable liquidity and the third Litecoin halving event that occurred on Wednesday did not bite much and was not enough to push BTC into the green zone. However, the positive impact is that the number of Investors continues to increase, Crypto Investment Opportunities, especially BTC, increase.

Now the price decline has returned to the market, but I also don't think that this will last long in Bitcoin because with an increase in the number of investors at this time, it will certainly provide another opportunity for an increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market. Because most investors are still very happy to take advantage of the price reduction to buy more, so don't just be carried away by rumors and current news. But try to continue to take advantage of buying opportunities when prices are dropping like now in order to be able to get profits in the near future or bigger profits in the long term because you can also think of it as a future investment in Bitcoin
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2023, 08:38:37 PM

Now the price decline has returned to the market, but I also don't think that this will last long in Bitcoin because with an increase in the number of investors at this time, it will certainly provide another opportunity for an increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market. Because most investors are still very happy to take advantage of the price reduction to buy more, so don't just be carried away by rumors and current news. But try to continue to take advantage of buying opportunities when prices are dropping like now in order to be able to get profits in the near future or bigger profits in the long term because you can also think of it as a future investment in Bitcoin
For you to know a good investor who probably understand the benefits of the dip, it's when that investor sees that dip as the perfect opportunity to accumulate more stacks of BTC to his portfolio since already he is planning on holding for long so such news shouldn't be a burden to him at all because most of these news are actually dropped there in the public to spread FUD among possible crypto (BTC) enthusiast.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 10:10:12 PM

Bitcoin dominance can not be forgotten, mean while it's really dominating, what is likely not easy to predict is the price movement, but their is really no Altcoin that is more dominant than Bitcoin and that's because Bitcoin holds the market, even for those that are only Altcoins investors, most of them who are awear that the market is lead by Bitcoin still look up the price analysis of Bitcoin because during Bull market, other Altcoins will join the trend but if you must know, Altcoins are reliance on pump and dump and when a token is dumped that it can not recover again, the project owners swings to a new project and try to build another Altcoins that is likely to die off after some months or a year and thats why Bitcoin dominance can't be forgotten because every other project's idea tries to emulate from Bitcoin which they are not really getting it right.
As Dr. Bitcoin_Strange has noted, the dominance of bitcoin cannot be overlooked. It continues to rule and it leads in price. Altcoin follows her wherever the price goes (uptrend or downtrend movement). She is essential to the survival of any altcoin. It gives any altcoin on the crypto market a solid foundation for survival. Even if it controls or dominates one-quarter of the crypto market in the years to come, it cannot be forgotten. It will continue to rule the cryptosphere no matter what. As far as the crypto market is concerned, no other altcoin can replace or takes its position as King of all crypto project. 

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 06:55:40 AM

Reaching a high accumulation trench hold before selling os the best possible sell position because is far more better and less risky to sell at the top
Can you truly know the top? Are there no chances that what you may see as the top my be another re-accumalation zone for further expansion? I feel the best way of going about this is to apply strategy that will enable you meet your financial needs at the same time keep you in the market for future needs. For instance, selling your holding at the supposed "top" might lead you to serious regrets and pains when you realized you just sold off your asset at a very wrong price.

The strange thing is that you might even be selling when you do not really have any urgent needs for the money. Like I said before, selling should be based on needs... part of your holding to meet basic needs, not just liquidating your entire holdings because you feel you have seen the top. Remember, the top will be broken because Bitcoin will always rise.  This is my opinion though. 

bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 08:30:03 AM

Can you truly know the top? Are there no chances that what you may see as the top my be another re-accumalation zone for further expansion? I feel the best way of going about this is to apply strategy that will enable you meet your financial needs at the same time keep you in the market for future needs. For instance, selling your holding at the supposed "top" might lead you to serious regrets and pains when you realized you just sold off your asset at a very wrong price.
Any human might not know the peak price limit that will be reached on something (including Bitcoin and also on other types of cryptocurrencies). Because the accumulation zone is only made by each person based on what they have seen before and in this case I don't think you are giving advice to a newbie because they certainly already know when they start acting for something. Especially if they already consider Bitcoin as an important asset in their life, of course they won't sell it carelessly if they don't need to do that now.

The strange thing is that you might even be selling when you do not really have any urgent needs for the money. Like I said before, selling should be based on needs... part of your holding to meet basic needs, not just liquidating your entire holdings because you feel you have seen the top. Remember, the top will be broken because Bitcoin will always rise.  This is my opinion though. 
It is not always selling something on the basis of an urgent need even though someone has held a holding for a long time, because we ourselves will never know what strategy is being carried out by someone else by selling assets that he has kept in his wallet for a long time. Because selling something on the basis of the pressure of money in life is of course very different from selling something because he has seen enough profit for him after holding on for a long time. And we don't even know at what price he bought the assets he was selling, unless he himself said it to the public.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 12:07:01 PM

The dominance of bitcoin is getting stronger than altcoins because at this time there are many issues about altcoins, the latest of course is stable coins which are allegedly not backed by real money so that investor confidence in bitcoin continues to increase.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: