Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New High... For Everything. What'll happen next?  (Read 865 times)
GabrielleGGG (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:56:49 PM

It seems that the capital market in June 2018 is yet again on a frenzy, with SP500 hitting a new historical record high, and Bitcoin breaking the 10,000 dollar mark again.

Beneath the seemingly prosperity, is there something unnoticed to the public? What will happen next?

https://medium.com/sophonexchange/new-high-for-everything-1123087a04b9?source=friends_link&sk=39cee77ec17bebdfa5d746900c53c049
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:34:57 PM

An unprecedented correction might soon follow, of course. What comes up must come down at a certain point, and sure enough this adage applies to stocks and crypto. The former seemed to have its correction overdue, so I guess we'll see a big hit on stocks once the inevitable comes. 2020 is the projected downfall of stocks by many analysts and economists around the world, together with the financial crisis long prophesied by a lot of expert economists as well. As for crypto, well the party is just getting started after the massive devaluation in 2018, so better get our tickets for the front seat, I guess.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:54:23 PM

~snip~ Bitcoin breaking the 10,000 dollar mark again.

FYI, Bitcoin price is already about $11,710 this time. It is a bit surprising for me that the positive trend in Bitcoin price continues after it breaks $10,000. Well, a possible correction may happen in the near future but I assume it won't drop below $11,000. The Bitcoin price movement looks like still in the same patterns so far. [IMO]

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:57:30 PM

That would be an exciting results to expect soon, and as bitcoin bounces so high the possible minor fluctuations could have some glitches. It's a case to case basis, there could be positive or negative  effect once the price begun to be at the tip of the peak value. We really see it become profitable, but if ever it cannot sustain for long periods it need some corrections that's why altcoins demand will also gain momentum when btc price stabilized.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:26:49 AM

An unprecedented correction might soon follow, of course. What comes up must come down at a certain point, and sure enough this adage applies to stocks and crypto. The former seemed to have its correction overdue, so I guess we'll see a big hit on stocks once the inevitable comes. 2020 is the projected downfall of stocks by many analysts and economists around the world, together with the financial crisis long prophesied by a lot of expert economists as well. As for crypto, well the party is just getting started after the massive devaluation in 2018, so better get our tickets for the front seat, I guess.

Yes we all know that eventually there will be a correction and a bear market however how do you sell/short the top? You can't really.

Many people assumed that $6000 would be the top and sold most of their BTC or went short. Then they assumed that $10K would be the top, and here we are almost breaking $13K and it seems BTC is gaining $1000 everyday. What will be the top?

On the charts there really isn't any resistant anymore until $20K. When we come close to $20K, it will be the same situation. Many will think its the top, sell or go short and it will break and probably go to like $24995 before heading back down.

Catching the top is very difficult.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:25:55 AM

it is not everything and you should never link other things with bitcoin even if it seems that they are moving in the same direction with bitcoin at times. bitcoin has always moved on its own without taking effects on anything that other markets are being affected by. at least not any major meaningful effects that can change the price in a direction that is in obvious corrections with others.
there are enough cases of bitcoin moving in the opposite directions that proves that.

ps. we are in June 2019 not 2018 Tongue

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:39:47 AM

just enjoy the ride and don't listen to anyone who tries to call the top. the market will have a deep correction eventually, but every top caller so far has been wrong.

momentum is still very strong, the dips are weak, and the daily doesn't look toppy yet. i'd say we can set our sights higher, above $13k. then we can reassess the chart.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:18:39 AM

An unprecedented correction might soon follow, of course.

People have said that also when we broke through $6000. I think this is how markets are; the more people expect the price to crash or correct, the less likely it is that it will happen.

This really seems an institutional driven bull run, and they are here to add to their positions for now before the floodgates open for real. People looking for a correction to buy up will have to beg non institutional whales to unload their coins, but given how strong the trend is, this is unlikely to happen. Even if it happens, buyers are ready to buy the price up in a matter of minutes.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2107

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:29:59 AM

Stocks already got a bit nervous and had a bit of a pullback late 2018 / early 2019. The next stock market collapse has been prophesied for years now, especially since we're in an unexpectedly long boom phase already, so it's kinda hard to take these forecasts serious anymore.

Still the party for stocks has to end eventually. My current pet theory is that the next stock market crash will coincide with crypto's next ATHs, forever cementing crypto's place as a counter-cyclical hedge against the classical markets. However this pet theory is on shaky grounds now, seeing how Bitcoin is a bit too early in its boom-bust cycle -- unless the stock markets start coming down within the next few weeks.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:43:59 AM

just enjoy the ride and don't listen to anyone who tries to call the top. the market will have a deep correction eventually, but every top caller so far has been wrong.

momentum is still very strong, the dips are weak, and the daily doesn't look toppy yet. i'd say we can set our sights higher, above $13k. then we can reassess the chart.
As at this morning it went close to $13,000 and current is around $12,590. Those that could not buy when Bitcoin was around $3200 to $5000 are the one calling for dip now and I am speculating that it will go as high as $20,000 before it can witness dip corrections.
maydna

Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:23:08 PM

As at this morning it went close to $13,000 and current is around $12,590. Those that could not buy when Bitcoin was around $3200 to $5000 are the one calling for dip now and I am speculating that it will go as high as $20,000 before it can witness dip corrections.

That was the highest price we saw this year, and yes, the price can slightly to increase to the higher price, and many of us hope that the price can reach more than $20k. $3200 is the lowest price of bitcoin this year, and that will be the best time for people or new people to buy bitcoin, and they can sell at the highest price later.

I guess not just you are speculating bitcoin price can go as high a $20k, but the other people will do the same especially for the expert people who have experience in the bitcoin. They can analyze bitcoin price by watching the trend, the history of bitcoin, but they cannot predict with the right because bitcoin is hard to predict until now.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:40:25 PM

That’r right, we must still focus on our personal goal and stop listening on any FUD. We can’t know what will happen next but correction will begin after the volume is not increasing anymore and there’s a small dump. New high is still on-going, let’s also continue to analyze.
Jating

Merit: 825

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:54:04 PM

I think the price can't go on a continues parabolic rise, so sooner or later there will be some sort of correction. But I do hope that this kind of correction won't panic investors to cause the price to make a downward spiral again.

But I agree that we should take it in stride and enjoy the ride. And let see what happens next, I think this is what all crypto investments/traders is, we really don't know what the future holds and it makes it more exciting.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:24:47 PM

BTC is increasing and that's really a cool thing.
Cmmon who doesn't like the high rise of Bitcoin?
Hope this time Bitcoin will break it's all time record and cross 20k usd.
Moreover this has happened due to the recent trading volume.
Hope this continues to grow and we will happily sell our BTC in higher price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:40:18 PM

BTC is increasing and that's really a cool thing.
Cmmon who doesn't like the high rise of Bitcoin?
Hope this time Bitcoin will break it's all time record and cross 20k usd.
Moreover this has happened due to the recent trading volume.
Hope this continues to grow and we will happily sell our BTC in higher price.

"Who doesn't like the high rise of bitcoin?"

All the shorters and nocoiners. So basically the vast majority of the world's population.
Nocoiners outnumber bitcoin holders by a ridiculous margin, I'm not going to make a guess but I'm sure it's a staggering ratio. As this ratio gets smaller, the price rises - and the longer one waits the higher the cost of entry.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Merit: 2107

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:18:48 PM

All the shorters and nocoiners. So basically the vast majority of the world's population.
Nocoiners outnumber bitcoin holders by a ridiculous margin, I'm not going to make a guess but I'm sure it's a staggering ratio. As this ratio gets smaller, the price rises - and the longer one waits the higher the cost of entry.

Eh, I'm sure even shorters like the rise of Bitcoin, at least as long as they don't have any outstanding positions. What goes up must come down and all that.

I don't think Nocoiners are even aware yet of what's going on.

What I do wonder is whether the naysayers of 2017 (ie. the ones that followed the price but never bought in) will eventually FOMO in or just get hardened in their anti-Bitcoin stance due to the sunk cost fallacy.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:33:23 PM

Eh, I'm sure even shorters like the rise of Bitcoin, at least as long as they don't have any outstanding positions. What goes up must come down and all that.

I don't think Nocoiners are even aware yet of what's going on.

What I do wonder is whether the naysayers of 2017 (ie. the ones that followed the price but never bought in) will eventually FOMO in or just get hardened in their anti-Bitcoin stance due to the sunk cost fallacy.

Theres a hell of a lot more people who know about bitcoin but haven't ever bought any than there used to be.
Unlike the last rise, there are many many eyes watching it this time.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

Maybe next ATH, actually it will need time, but i believe it soon can happen. Bitcoin price seems not get any problem yet and keep increasing. And usually this trend already change so bull trend is happen now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:50:18 PM

The market seems very excited right now, as I can see in Binance.
The correction is yet to follow and I hope that this is not going to be hurtful for investors that are active in long-term trading. It is possible that altcoins will follow a respective increase before the correction so that to alleviate the downturn.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6880

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:52:23 PM

An unprecedented correction might soon follow, of course.
Might.  And I wouldn't be certain about the "unprecedented" part of that, either.  As they say, the markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.  What I'm seeing is bitcoin jumping from roughly $3500 where it was stuck for many months to over $10k, and that happened in a relatively short period of time.  Obviously there have been a lot of speculators jumping aboard the ship--and that usually doesn't bode well for bitcoin or anything else.

So yeah, we'll have a correction.  Eventually.  Before that, we'll probably have several dips.  Anything beyond that, I'd be pulling out of my ass, because I honestly have no idea what's going to happen with bitcoin right now.  It has got to be one of the craziest markets I've ever seen, aside from the 90s tech stock boom.  Note that that did not end well:  see the NASDAQ chart circa April 2000.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████