Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Books, Movies, Music, Toys, Games & More (Crypto Accepted & Discount Offered)  (Read 116 times)
djdanicp (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:58:21 AM

For the better part of the last 15 years, I have run a web based retail business selling books, magazines, calendars, cds, cassettes, vinyl records, dvds, vhs tapes and other media, as well as toys and games, and other random items.  I primarily do so as a 3rd party seller on sites such as Amazon, Abebooks, Alibris, Biblio, and many more.  Despite the fact that to the best of my knowledge, cryptocurrency has not yet been added as an accepted payment option on most of these major marketplaces thus far.  I, however, would personally be happy to accept crypto as payment for orders and invite anyone that finds anything in my inventory that they would like to purchase using bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash or one of the other major cryptos, to contact me directly to work out the specifics of the transaction.  As incentive to check out my inventory, for the time being, I am even willing to offer a discount of 35% off of the total price of the item + shipping that the buyer would pay for the same order if it was processed and paid for using a credit card on Amazon.   My inventory, which is constantly changing on a daily basis as items sell and new listings are created, can be found at the following url (which is a link to my Amazon storefront): 

https://www.amazon.com/shops/modetzerrandsnmore

If you find an item or items that you would like to purchase using cryptocurrency, please contact me directly (do not message me through the messaging system or using any contact links provided on the Amazon website, as they are monitored and using their site to arrange sales outside of the site is a violation of the rules).  Instead, please contact me directly at the following email address:

dfm10@albion.edu

***I would like to apologize if for some reason my post is in violation of any terms of service in place on this forum.  I could not seem to find anything on any of the help pages that would lead me to believe that this post violated any rules in place, but if I somehow missed something and this post and those like it are not acceptable, I apologize in advance, as as of now, I have no reason to suspect otherwise based on everything I could find here on the forum related to the rules.*** 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: