Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I screwed?  (Read 747 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

I sold at $7550, am I screwed or will it at least go back down to $7500?
You screwed up or not depends on what course Bitcoin was purchased.Now many can say that they screwed up when they sold bitcoin across price $ 1000 and $ 2000.Throughout 2018, everyone said that the price would be more expensive, but  one listened and sold. Now many are disappointed. You are to blame for this).But I have good news for You.The price will be even more expensive within 1 year.So keep bitcoin in your wallet as long as possible.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:39:25 PM

Have you benefited from your last action, selling your bitcoin at $7550? If so, you are not screwed. Yes indeed, it will give a little regret when we know that prices continue to move up after we sell our coins. But at least when we sell it, we have made a profit. All we have to do now is to wait for the correction to come and choose the right time to buy again. Tbh, we don't need to wait for the price to drop to $7500 to start a new session. Any price can be the entry point.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:03:06 PM

Yes you screwed and it happens to every one of us one time or another but don't wish it goes back to $7500 just move on and don't cry over spilled milk, just treat it as a hard experience, you are not alone on this, it happens to me many times, so just move on buy and hodl.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:51:00 PM

You are not screwed if you purchased BTC below $7550, you have earned the profit instead of losing your money, do not get greedy. Greed and fears are two most common enemies of a trader. detecting top and bottom of any cryptocurrency is difficult. Just be satisfied that you have earned some profit,try to find other opportunities of entering the trade in this bull run of BTC  instead of regretting your exit at $7550. Market is always there, even if BTC reaches at $50000, you will find the opportunities to enter the the trade, try to learn it do not regret.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:13:30 AM

Well, your not the only who got hanged and screwed up. But just keep watching the market. It will still turmed back to that price just don't lose hope. Anyway, how much did you buy btc back then? If you bought it at $3k and sold it at $7k, don't regret that you sold it. You still gain profits.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:03:04 AM

Maybe,  but one thing I know that you should not do is FOMO. Most newbie investors will try to catch the price when it is already on the top. Most of them end up buying on top and regret when the price corrects or falls.

Yes, definitely need to wait for the price of $20,000, I'm sure it will happen very soon, before the end of this year it will definitely happen.

Definitely and Sure are strong words. Remember that in crypto space nothing is really certain until it happens, especially when you are talking about the price.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:18:33 AM

You are not screwed if you purchased BTC below $7550,

Dont you read before you quote ? He says that he sold , he never said that he buys but we dont know if what price point he buy . if he buys lower than 7550 usd then he isnt screwed because he already earn some profit however if buys above 7550 usd then he is really screwed  because there is no other way to recover his funds once he sold it all  .
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:39:55 AM

It is a wrong decision you have made. Why do you sell it for $ 7500? You don't trust Bitcoin, and you sold it as soon as it reached $ 7500? I may have to tell you that Bitcoin will never return to $ 7500 again. Bitcoin is still rising and continues to rise, wait for some price adjustments, and you can rebuy Bitcoin at a lower price.

This is not about "trusting" bitcoin. The OP probably bought at $4K and he decided to sell at $7K, was that really a bad decision? Nobody knew exactly where the price is going. Last year, a lot of people are saying bitcoin will never go below $10K again and then what happened next? Those who "trusted" bitcoin got rekt so bad.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:59:46 AM

It depends if you bought at $3.5k then sold it at $7.5k+ the you are now screwed and you got a good profit, just wait for the dip again in the upcoming months because i think bitcoin will go back again at $7k range if you want to buy again.

libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:03:19 AM

Assuming you sold at a profit? If so, then it's a good thing and you are not screwed. Many people make mistake (including me) of never selling in a rising market and when it falls they sell.

I would suggest you to buy and sell in portions. That will keep emotions in control. Remember, you can never buy exact bottom or sell at exact top.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:05:12 AM

In comparison to the price that BTC has achieved right now, you are obviously screwed. That's almost $5,000 of lost gain. You have two options right now, buy back while the price is still at $12,000 and wait for the price to climb higher at possibly $15,000 to $16,000 in the next month, or wait for the correction after that before buying back. For now, I am positive that the green we have has a long way to go. The green is spread all across the entire market, not just BTC.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 08:13:19 AM

It depends if you bought at $3.5k then sold it at $7.5k+ the you are now screwed and you got a good profit, just wait for the dip again in the upcoming months because i think bitcoin will go back again at $7k range if you want to buy again.
Bitcoin is currently going up so if the OP was still holding those coins bought at 7.5k he would be at a good profit. If they sell at 11k and then hold the fiat to buy the dip then he can recycle the money.

Of course I am hoping a dip to not happen soon and thus bull run to extend further, but being practical there had been many buyers are levels close to this so they will become sellers at this point. Seeing bitcoin break the 12k barrier would be great and it would be an indication that the bulls have been more powerful with their money than the bears. I would go long on this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:49:20 AM

If you sell it in a much higher price than you buy, then you are not considered as screwed or loss. Dont mind those gaps of the value now because sometimes greed can lead you to much lower profit. Its a safe and a good decision you made and is nothing to worry about.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:48:59 PM

Just save your money and be patient bro.

This is why i don't like trading precisely, this kind of things happens and with this is more like the guessing game than anything else. If you're good at guessing it's really cool but i suck at guessing.

That is precisely what i want to do later in life.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 02:23:44 PM

It can happen since Bitcoin is unpredictable however, the possibilities of it to happen right now is very low.

Bitcoin is moving around 11-12k at this moment, very far from you selling price. Maybe it can go at around 10k in the next days but to 7500?? I don't think it will happen but who knows.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:10:17 PM

No one really knew Bitcoin will go up like this, It probably will keep going up, It'll go down at some point but not likely soon. Alts season still hasn't happened, I think it is after Altseason Bitcoin will peak and go down.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:05:28 PM

You did not listen to people that recommended to hold Bitcoin as it would gain soon. Why then you ask these questions? Yes, you were in a hurry to sell Bitcoin, and it was not the best decision. But all of us make mistakes.
BinaryGoddess

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:26:36 PM

I also sold part of BTC at that exact level 7,500.  Then kept selling tiny parts at higher levels so that my average sale price is higher that 7,500.  On the small dips bought tiny parts back.  Can’t really figure out if I am at loss or profit but feels great. 
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:40:37 PM

In my opinion, that depends on how much BTC you have sold. If you sell up to 1 BTC, you're really screwed. Actually if you expect to get the BTC price that you have sold, it will be difficult. Moreover, maybe in this period BTC will be quite stable and people already awake how this worst so don't too much expect of the market going red again.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:08:16 PM

You have 2 options, wait some months for the crash or buy now and sell them at $15k  Wink
The crash? Hilarious. Based on current events, BTC will continue rising in price over time breaching its old ATH and reaching a new ATH and will stabilize itself unless something crazy happens which is why your prediction that it will crash is pretty dumb in my opinion.
[/quote]
I think he had some points there because i believe it will gonna go back to the most recent bearish price before or even more after a long bullish trend, just like what happened on 2017 bull run. But it will take more months or maybe even years to see that price again that's why it's pretty hilarious to think that it will gonna go back to that price right now. Bitcoin is in a bullish trend right now and no one can stop it yet until landed its destination which is breaking a new ATH before or after the halving.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: