Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange  (Read 3084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

Just like what most member's already said about Orionx, i like the idea or concept, i don't think there are many project offering this service in this field, an exchange for game items is really brilliant, i hope the team can put in their best work and make this project successful, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

It seems that the mission in this project is very convincing. They will create a platform-based game connecting the game world to one token. Very amazing, I will follow the development of this project. A good mission. Good luck.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:14:32 PM

The project team wants to create a unique platform for the exchange of free games and items. I think their project will be of interest to many investors.
Jabel Uisper

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:27:23 PM

How do you ensure a safe environment in this platform for trading?
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

Welcome All Members To
Orionix Official Bitcointalk Thread!

The Best Place To Stay Up To Date And Ask Questions.

Please Respect Our Thread Rules

- Keep Topics Relevant To Orionix
- Post In English Language
- Be Respectful To All Users In The Group
- Spamming Or Personal Advertisement Will Be At Risk Of Being Removed

Token Sale start on August 1st, 2019

A NEW TRADING PLATFORM UTILIZING THE ORX TOKENS IN THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA WITH A COMISSION-FREE "TRUSTLESS" SYSTEM FOR GAMES, ITEMS & SERVICES.
_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

ABOUT ORIONIX:

ORIONIX, A COMISSION-FREE GAMES AND ITEMS EXCHANGE PLATFORM ALONG WITH ORX TOKEN THAT COVERS OPERATIONAL COSTS BY MINTING ITS OWN NATIVE CURRENCY. THE PROJECT AIMS TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION, EXCHANGE AND SECURITY BETWEEN PLAYERS. GAMERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD CAN USE THE ORX PLATFORM AND TRADE THEIR NEW OR USED GAMES, BUT ALSO ITEMS, SKINS AND ACCOUNTS FOR ORX TOKENS.

We are living in times of digital transformation. The latest Global Games Market Report predicts that 2.3 billion players in the world will spend nearly $140 billion on games. Each year, there is an average 15% increase in sales.

Currently, the vast majority of players find themselves unable to trade their games, accounts and items in a completely secure way. Reports of scams are rampant on the internet and it can seem challenging to trade what rightfully belongs to every gamer, their invested time and money. The revolution in gaming has only began as the rise of new technologies emerges. Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will provide an ever-growing influx of consumers. We see this as a major challenge for the coming years, as little effort is being placed to offer gamers the possibility of exchanging their virtual acquisitions. You can do more with us. Our project aims to connect your gaming universes together into one Token -- one value for your valuables. May it be MOBAs, MMORPGs, FPS, RTS, we will do our utmost to remain on the forefront of trading solutions for your favorite titles.

One of our long-term goals is to offer a safe environment for Real-Money | Trading (RMT). How much money is RMT really worth? Billions. This was a figure provided by the World Bank in 2011. The bank analyzed the virtual world economy and determined that in 2009, over 3 billion dollars was paid for RMT services delivered by countries having lower wages. Billions of dollars were spent by players for character progress in their favorite games. Our hope is to insure fair trades between players which would include the security needed for such transactions. We are aware of the current demand
as well as the lack of adequate offer in this domain. Millions of players are affected by these issues and our project is targeted at resolving the difficulties encountered by the gaming community. We realize the road will be paved with many obstacles and our team is already in touch with major actors in the video-game industry to face and overcome these obstacles. The Orionix team is dedicated to meet the needs of players and fulfill the demand in this unexplored market.

Token Details:
Name: Orionix
Symbol: ORX
Total supply: 600.000.000 tokens
Initial Value: 1 ORX = 0.1$
The total tokens amount to distribute is: 420.000.000 tokens
The soft cap is set to 3.000.000 tokens
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens

Token Sale start on August 1st, 2019

Bonus:
   Contract is designed to work with 7 tranches in total:
   1st: 52.500.000 at 40% bonus
   2nd: 52.500.000 at 35% bonus
   3rd: 52.500.000 at 30% bonus
   4th: 52.500.000 at 20% bonus
   5th: 52.500.000 at 10% bonus
   6th: 52.500.000 at 5% bonus
   7th: 31.500.000 at 0% bonus

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Who Will Use ORX Platform?
Players from around the world will be able to use the ORX platform to buy and sell online items, accounts and services.

What Are Benefits Of Investing In Orionix?  
As an early contributor to the Orionix platform you will be a crucial participant in our visionary project and earn strong returns.

Who Is The Team Behind Orionix?  
The team is led by individuals from key sectors of the video game industry and actors of the blockchain revolution. This diversity includes programmers, financial and legal advisors as well as marketing experts.

How Do I Buy Orionix Token?  
You can buy ORX by sending Ethereum (ETH) and BTC (Bitcoin). Click here to register account.

How Can I Keep My Orionix Token Safe?  
You can create a wallet on MyEtherWallet or Trust Wallet. Tokens will be sent to your wallet address instantly after order.

How Can We See Orionix Specifications? You can see Orionix Specifications in our website.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

Orionix is a wide door that offers us more possibility, solution, trust and fun. They are doing fantastic in their place.
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

We can now do more and more with Orionix and wishing all the very best to this amazing team.
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:30:19 PM

Orionix has started the revolution in gaming sector and we’re waiting to see much more of it.I have a question can users trade their games related items for other services?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 09:40:52 PM

We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Orionix has started the revolution in gaming sector and we’re waiting to see much more of it.I have a question can users trade their games related items for other services?
Yes, Orionix is games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.

Just like what most member's already said about Orionx, i like the idea or concept, i don't think there are many project offering this service in this field, an exchange for game items is really brilliant, i hope the team can put in their best work and make this project successful, good luck.
It seems that the mission in this project is very convincing. They will create a platform-based game connecting the game world to one token. Very amazing, I will follow the development of this project. A good mission. Good luck.
We were just in need of something special, promising and trustworthy like Orionix. Good job.
The project team wants to create a unique platform for the exchange of free games and items. I think their project will be of interest to many investors.
We can now do more and more with Orionix and wishing all the very best to this amazing team.
Though there would be many obstacles, but we believe that Orionix will be succeeded to solve all the present challenges of gaming platform.
The project really looks revolutionary in the gaming industry and the team needs a lot of work to become the leading gaming platform in the world.

We're thrilled to read your supportive comments as it fuels our motivation to make this project a success for everyone!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

it looks like your game will be very interesting, do you have an ORIONIX alpha version? and does ORIONIX have a partnership? I haven't seen it on your site.
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:47:50 PM

Is Orionix now available app for iOS or Android devices?

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:57:42 PM

hello, update the link to the discord channel, here and on the site, is invalid, thank you.
Cryptoenthusbusa

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:05:55 AM

How do they ensure secured transaction?

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:11:34 AM

it looks like your game will be very interesting, do you have an ORIONIX alpha version? and does ORIONIX have a partnership? I haven't seen it on your site.
Is Orionix now available app for iOS or Android devices?

Thank you for taking your time to look into our project. First of all Orionix is not a game. Orionix is an comission free games and items EXCHANGE. Orionix team is striving to progress towards the project's major milestones such as platform beta testing, partnership announcements or mobile application as per our roadmap layout.

hello, update the link to the discord channel, here and on the site, is invalid, thank you.
Hi bitalk1!, It has been fixed, Thank you for your vigilance Smiley

We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Yes, Orionix is games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.

We were just in need of something special, promising and trustworthy like Orionix. Good job.
Though there would be many obstacles, but we believe that Orionix will be succeeded to solve all the present challenges of gaming platform.
The project really looks revolutionary in the gaming industry and the team needs a lot of work to become the leading gaming platform in the world.

We're thrilled to read your supportive comments as it fuels our motivation to make this project a success for everyone!
Best of luck for your project.

Like said above^ We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Best of luck for your project.

As it is based on blockchain technology, we can surely trust on Orionix for trading our games, accounts and items.Good luck.
Thank you for your kind comment, much appreciated.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:37:54 PM

20 Days left to token sales!
The base rate is 1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens

Trup Tin CRP

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:23:03 PM

Can users trade their games related items for other services?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

Can users trade their games related items for other services?
Our team is currently testing different methods to allow such trades. One of them revolves around allowing value to be determined in tokens for the item in your possession and exchanging the said item for a service you are looking for. If there is a difference in value, offer and demand would allow you to find a more extensive service to compensate or accept a slight difference. Another method would involve selling the item for tokens which would then allow you to buy the service of your choice directly in tokens. If there's any difference you would then be able to use remaining tokens for other trades. In any case, we will apply the method which is more convenient for our users and we will closely pay attention to feedback during beta-testing phase.

19 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:02:47 PM

They have brilliantly tackled the issues of present digital gaming sectors. That is superb.

Now, their goal is to get as many investors as they can this coming month. They need good exposure for this project and why it is different from other gaming projects. The competition is tough in the market so they need to think outside the box how they can entice players and users to use their platform.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:47:57 PM

Projects that support game lovers are very good, especially if you can offer many benefits to gamers, everything will be easier. I am very supportive of what this project does. Hopefully it can have a positive effect on game development.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:20:44 PM

They have brilliantly tackled the issues of present digital gaming sectors. That is superb.
It is going to a long-term beneficiary project in the digital gaming platform.Best of luck.

Now, their goal is to get as many investors as they can this coming month. They need good exposure for this project and why it is different from other gaming projects. The competition is tough in the market so they need to think outside the box how they can entice players and users to use their platform.

The project team needs to think carefully about everything on its new platform in order to interest as many players as possible to use it. The platform offers a wide range of services in the gaming industry and it is very interesting.
Projects that support game lovers are very good, especially if you can offer many benefits to gamers, everything will be easier. I am very supportive of what this project does. Hopefully it can have a positive effect on game development.

These comments and analysis coming from members with experience on bitcointalk means a lot to us and we thank you for taking enough interest in our project to participate in the thread. You are right in the fact that the road to the success of our project depends greatly on thorough work and planning on our part. We hope that the steps we will take will satisfy possible prospectors as we are not only trying to build a business model but also offer a different approach to virtual items and services in the current market. By applying this logic we believe this will benefit the Peer-to-Peer ideal behind the blockchain technology.

18 Days left to token sales!
Total Supply 600.000.000 ORX
For sale 420.000.000 ORX
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:14:18 PM

Want to discover the true greatness of the gaming universe? Join the Orionix  Community today and unleash your gaming power to the fullest.

17 Days left to token sales!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: