Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orionix -Comission Free Games And Items Exchange  (Read 3088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:24:27 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 09:09:41 PM by Orionix

Welcome All Members To
Orionix Official Bitcointalk Thread!

The Best Place To Stay Up To Date And Ask Questions.

Please Respect Our Thread Rules

- Keep Topics Relevant To Orionix
- Post In English Language
- Be Respectful To All Users In The Group
- Spamming Or Personal Advertisement Will Be At Risk Of Being Removed

A NEW TRADING PLATFORM UTILIZING THE ORX TOKENS IN THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA WITH A COMISSION-FREE "TRUSTLESS" SYSTEM FOR GAMES, ITEMS & SERVICES.
_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | STEEMIT | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

ABOUT ORIONIX:

ORIONIX, A COMISSION-FREE GAMES AND ITEMS EXCHANGE PLATFORM ALONG WITH ORX TOKEN THAT COVERS OPERATIONAL COSTS BY MINTING ITS OWN NATIVE CURRENCY. THE PROJECT AIMS TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION, EXCHANGE AND SECURITY BETWEEN PLAYERS. GAMERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD CAN USE THE ORX PLATFORM AND TRADE THEIR NEW OR USED GAMES, BUT ALSO ITEMS, SKINS AND ACCOUNTS FOR ORX TOKENS.

We are living in times of digital transformation. The latest Global Games Market Report predicts that 2.3 billion players in the world will spend nearly $140 billion on games. Each year, there is an average 15% increase in sales.

Currently, the vast majority of players find themselves unable to trade their games, accounts and items in a completely secure way. Reports of scams are rampant on the internet and it can seem challenging to trade what rightfully belongs to every gamer, their invested time and money. The revolution in gaming has only began as the rise of new technologies emerges. Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will provide an ever-growing influx of consumers. We see this as a major challenge for the coming years, as little effort is being placed to offer gamers the possibility of exchanging their virtual acquisitions. You can do more with us. Our project aims to connect your gaming universes together into one Token -- one value for your valuables. May it be MOBAs, MMORPGs, FPS, RTS, we will do our utmost to remain on the forefront of trading solutions for your favorite titles.

One of our long-term goals is to offer a safe environment for Real-Money | Trading (RMT). How much money is RMT really worth? Billions. This was a figure provided by the World Bank in 2011. The bank analyzed the virtual world economy and determined that in 2009, over 3 billion dollars was paid for RMT services delivered by countries having lower wages. Billions of dollars were spent by players for character progress in their favorite games. Our hope is to insure fair trades between players which would include the security needed for such transactions. We are aware of the current demand
as well as the lack of adequate offer in this domain. Millions of players are affected by these issues and our project is targeted at resolving the difficulties encountered by the gaming community. We realize the road will be paved with many obstacles and our team is already in touch with major actors in the video-game industry to face and overcome these obstacles. The Orionix team is dedicated to meet the needs of players and fulfill the demand in this unexplored market.

Token Details:
Name: Orionix
Symbol: ORX
Total supply: 600.000.000 tokens
The total tokens amount to distribute is: 420.000.000 tokens

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Who Will Use ORX Platform?
Players from around the world will be able to use the ORX platform to buy and sell online items, accounts and services.

What Are Benefits Of Investing In Orionix?  
As an early contributor to the Orionix platform you will be a crucial participant in our visionary project and earn strong returns.

Who Is The Team Behind Orionix?  
The team is led by individuals from key sectors of the video game industry and actors of the blockchain revolution. This diversity includes programmers, financial and legal advisors as well as marketing experts.

How Do I Buy Orionix Token?  
You can buy ORX by sending Ethereum (ETH) and BTC (Bitcoin). Click here to register account.

How Can I Keep My Orionix Token Safe?  
You can create a wallet on MyEtherWallet or Trust Wallet. Tokens will be sent to your wallet address instantly after order.

How Can We See Orionix Specifications? You can see Orionix Specifications in our website.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | STEEMIT | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

What kind of games we can play on your platform?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
Commadante2

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:34:47 PM

How do they ensure security to the players?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Dreamer888

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:49:27 AM

This project looks promising and have a real utility for gamers. i saw u will make an airdrop on telegram. have some dates please ?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:37:20 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 02:03:28 AM by mprep

What kind of games we can play on your platform?

Hi ! I appreciate your interest in our project already.
ORX is a trading platform for a wide range of virtual goods & services. This untapped market stream is our short-term and long-term objective. ORX is not a gaming platform and does not focus on game development. However, it is part of our roadmap to collaborate with indie developers and continuously extend the reach of the platform for our users.

How do they ensure security to the players?

ORX Platform acts as a third party intermediary by securing funds temporary in hardware wallet until both parties give agreement to the final transaction. Security aspect and verification methodology depends on the nature of the transaction (items/accounts/services).

This new trading platform is a wonder of the global gaming platform and very good news to all the gamers.
Thank you for your interest. Much appreciated

Orionix Token Details:
Total supply: 600M ORX
Initial Value: 1 ORX = 0.1$
Tokens For Sale: 420M ORX
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:44:27 PM

Do you have a plan for bounty campaign ?
kelley87

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:22:01 PM

How do Orionix ensure fair trading between players?
Japurtua

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:58:09 PM

Orionix Token Details:
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens
When your token sale will start?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 09:00:22 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 07:50:05 PM by Orionix

Do you have a plan for bounty campaign ?
Bounty program will be launched by tomorrow!

How do Orionix ensure fair trading between players?
Thank you for your patience concerning your question. Orionix's fair trade system is part of our core objectives. We believe real money trading for services should be considered as a value like any other and fairness of value should be determined by users according to offer and demand and the value of time spent at the task. If your question was directed at the security aspects of the trades, they will be screened by our platform's security checks. ORX Platform acts as a third party intermediary and takes the trust component of the exchange out of the picture for both the buyer and the seller.

I think team working hard for giving their very best in the present competitive gaming market.Best of luck.
Thanks for your interests and good words

Orionix Token Details:
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens
When your token sale will start?
Token Sale start on August 1st, 2019

lebev.hus

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:32:48 PM

Do you have bounty?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:49:24 PM

Do you have bounty?

Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

The idea of the project looks very promising. Does the team plan listing ORX tokens on any exchanges?
Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:20:32 PM

How can user list their items for exchange in your platform?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:49:46 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 02:01:10 AM by Orionix

I see a very good project with great potential in the market
I just joined in your bounty.Best of luck for your project Bounty
Awesome! A strong project, which in the future will give great growth!
Thank you for your kind comments

The idea of the project looks very promising. Does the team plan listing ORX tokens on any exchanges?
ORX tokens will be gradually listed on an increasing number of cryptocurrency exchange platforms where they will be available for stock trading. The team is currently in negotiation and we will inform everyone when the final decision is made and when the listing will occur.

How can user list their items for exchange in your platform?
Item listing is a pertinent question. To put it in simple terms, items will be linked with ID numbers and code portions which offer two possibilities. The first option is via a pre-established contract with video-game companies which will allow us direct use and access to item data as a decentralized information hash. The second option which will be our main modus operandi, will entail intermediation between players directly exchanging their items in their gaming universes without risk or fees. This means using the ORX tokens for trades along with the securities offered by our platform. We wish to use and develop current available assets as well as create new ones.

DarkMind{DW}

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:26:59 AM

Why don't any of the Team has Orionix listed on their LinkedIn?
MATRIX COIN
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:03:01 AM

Do you have telegram group?
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

It is a great attempt to make facilitation between players. We’re looking forward to see more from Orionix.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:45:42 PM

The Orionix project has been started by people from all walks of life and they had their own experience and background before ORX. Some are also contracted for specific tasks. The project is still in its early stages and the linkedin affiliations reflects this logic.

It is a great attempt to make facilitation between players. We’re looking forward to see more from Orionix.
Thank you for your kind comment

https://t.me/OrionixOfficial
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:59:00 PM

The Orionix project has been started by people from all walks of life and they had their own experience and background before ORX. Some are also contracted for specific tasks. The project is still in its early stages and the linkedin affiliations reflects this logic.

I see a good project concept and the teams are also broad-minded. I ask if you have partners from the concept. I don't see partners on the website.but I am impressed with your project idea that is very promising in your mission
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:10:19 AM

I see a good project concept and the teams are also broad-minded. I ask if you have partners from the concept. I don't see partners on the website.but I am impressed with your project idea that is very promising in your mission
Thank you very much for your kind comment concerning our project. The whole team feels encouraged to press forward and surprise everyone with the reach of our idea. When we are able to openly discuss partnership we will inform our closest supporters first.

You are an excellent team of experienced members who are working hard day and night to make this platform more developed.
Thank you very much for these kind words and your support!
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

Just like what most member's already said about Orionx, i like the idea or concept, i don't think there are many project offering this service in this field, an exchange for game items is really brilliant, i hope the team can put in their best work and make this project successful, good luck.
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

It seems that the mission in this project is very convincing. They will create a platform-based game connecting the game world to one token. Very amazing, I will follow the development of this project. A good mission. Good luck.
Bitkocha

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:14:32 PM

The project team wants to create a unique platform for the exchange of free games and items. I think their project will be of interest to many investors.
Jabel Uisper

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:27:23 PM

How do you ensure a safe environment in this platform for trading?
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:53:00 PM

Welcome All Members To
Orionix Official Bitcointalk Thread!

The Best Place To Stay Up To Date And Ask Questions.

Please Respect Our Thread Rules

- Keep Topics Relevant To Orionix
- Post In English Language
- Be Respectful To All Users In The Group
- Spamming Or Personal Advertisement Will Be At Risk Of Being Removed

A NEW TRADING PLATFORM UTILIZING THE ORX TOKENS IN THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA WITH A COMISSION-FREE "TRUSTLESS" SYSTEM FOR GAMES, ITEMS & SERVICES.
_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

ABOUT ORIONIX:

ORIONIX, A COMISSION-FREE GAMES AND ITEMS EXCHANGE PLATFORM ALONG WITH ORX TOKEN THAT COVERS OPERATIONAL COSTS BY MINTING ITS OWN NATIVE CURRENCY. THE PROJECT AIMS TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION, EXCHANGE AND SECURITY BETWEEN PLAYERS. GAMERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD CAN USE THE ORX PLATFORM AND TRADE THEIR NEW OR USED GAMES, BUT ALSO ITEMS, SKINS AND ACCOUNTS FOR ORX TOKENS.

We are living in times of digital transformation. The latest Global Games Market Report predicts that 2.3 billion players in the world will spend nearly $140 billion on games. Each year, there is an average 15% increase in sales.

Currently, the vast majority of players find themselves unable to trade their games, accounts and items in a completely secure way. Reports of scams are rampant on the internet and it can seem challenging to trade what rightfully belongs to every gamer, their invested time and money. The revolution in gaming has only began as the rise of new technologies emerges. Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will provide an ever-growing influx of consumers. We see this as a major challenge for the coming years, as little effort is being placed to offer gamers the possibility of exchanging their virtual acquisitions. You can do more with us. Our project aims to connect your gaming universes together into one Token -- one value for your valuables. May it be MOBAs, MMORPGs, FPS, RTS, we will do our utmost to remain on the forefront of trading solutions for your favorite titles.

One of our long-term goals is to offer a safe environment for Real-Money | Trading (RMT). How much money is RMT really worth? Billions. This was a figure provided by the World Bank in 2011. The bank analyzed the virtual world economy and determined that in 2009, over 3 billion dollars was paid for RMT services delivered by countries having lower wages. Billions of dollars were spent by players for character progress in their favorite games. Our hope is to insure fair trades between players which would include the security needed for such transactions. We are aware of the current demand
as well as the lack of adequate offer in this domain. Millions of players are affected by these issues and our project is targeted at resolving the difficulties encountered by the gaming community. We realize the road will be paved with many obstacles and our team is already in touch with major actors in the video-game industry to face and overcome these obstacles. The Orionix team is dedicated to meet the needs of players and fulfill the demand in this unexplored market.

Token Details:
Total supply: 600.000.000 tokens
The total tokens amount to distribute is: 420.000.000 tokens
The soft cap is set to 3.000.000 tokens
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens

Bonus:
   Contract is designed to work with 7 tranches in total:
   1st: 52.500.000 at 40% bonus
   2nd: 52.500.000 at 35% bonus
   3rd: 52.500.000 at 30% bonus
   4th: 52.500.000 at 20% bonus
   5th: 52.500.000 at 10% bonus
   6th: 52.500.000 at 5% bonus
   7th: 31.500.000 at 0% bonus

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Who Will Use ORX Platform?
Players from around the world will be able to use the ORX platform to buy and sell online items, accounts and services.

What Are Benefits Of Investing In Orionix?  
As an early contributor to the Orionix platform you will be a crucial participant in our visionary project and earn strong returns.

Who Is The Team Behind Orionix?  
The team is led by individuals from key sectors of the video game industry and actors of the blockchain revolution. This diversity includes programmers, financial and legal advisors as well as marketing experts.

How Do I Buy Orionix Token?  
You can buy ORX by sending Ethereum (ETH) and BTC (Bitcoin). Click here to register account.

How Can I Keep My Orionix Token Safe?  
You can create a wallet on MyEtherWallet or Trust Wallet. Tokens will be sent to your wallet address instantly after order.

How Can We See Orionix Specifications? You can see Orionix Specifications in our website.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | YOUTUBE | DISCORD | REDDIT | TELEGRAM

Orionix is a wide door that offers us more possibility, solution, trust and fun. They are doing fantastic in their place.
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

We can now do more and more with Orionix and wishing all the very best to this amazing team.
sabbir5

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:30:19 PM

Orionix has started the revolution in gaming sector and we’re waiting to see much more of it.I have a question can users trade their games related items for other services?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 09:40:52 PM

We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Orionix has started the revolution in gaming sector and we’re waiting to see much more of it.I have a question can users trade their games related items for other services?
Yes, Orionix is games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.

Just like what most member's already said about Orionx, i like the idea or concept, i don't think there are many project offering this service in this field, an exchange for game items is really brilliant, i hope the team can put in their best work and make this project successful, good luck.
It seems that the mission in this project is very convincing. They will create a platform-based game connecting the game world to one token. Very amazing, I will follow the development of this project. A good mission. Good luck.
We were just in need of something special, promising and trustworthy like Orionix. Good job.
The project team wants to create a unique platform for the exchange of free games and items. I think their project will be of interest to many investors.
We can now do more and more with Orionix and wishing all the very best to this amazing team.
Though there would be many obstacles, but we believe that Orionix will be succeeded to solve all the present challenges of gaming platform.
The project really looks revolutionary in the gaming industry and the team needs a lot of work to become the leading gaming platform in the world.

We're thrilled to read your supportive comments as it fuels our motivation to make this project a success for everyone!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

it looks like your game will be very interesting, do you have an ORIONIX alpha version? and does ORIONIX have a partnership? I haven't seen it on your site.
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:47:50 PM

Is Orionix now available app for iOS or Android devices?

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:57:42 PM

hello, update the link to the discord channel, here and on the site, is invalid, thank you.
Cryptoenthusbusa

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:05:55 AM

How do they ensure secured transaction?

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:11:34 AM

it looks like your game will be very interesting, do you have an ORIONIX alpha version? and does ORIONIX have a partnership? I haven't seen it on your site.
Is Orionix now available app for iOS or Android devices?

Thank you for taking your time to look into our project. First of all Orionix is not a game. Orionix is an comission free games and items EXCHANGE. Orionix team is striving to progress towards the project's major milestones such as platform beta testing, partnership announcements or mobile application as per our roadmap layout.

hello, update the link to the discord channel, here and on the site, is invalid, thank you.
Hi bitalk1!, It has been fixed, Thank you for your vigilance Smiley

We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Yes, Orionix is games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.

We were just in need of something special, promising and trustworthy like Orionix. Good job.
Though there would be many obstacles, but we believe that Orionix will be succeeded to solve all the present challenges of gaming platform.
The project really looks revolutionary in the gaming industry and the team needs a lot of work to become the leading gaming platform in the world.

We're thrilled to read your supportive comments as it fuels our motivation to make this project a success for everyone!
Best of luck for your project.

Like said above^ We've researched the current methods employed by private platforms and our developpers have thought of multiple security measures and tactics to create an optimal trading experience amongst players. We plan on beta-testing those measures on a pre-release version.

Best of luck for your project.

As it is based on blockchain technology, we can surely trust on Orionix for trading our games, accounts and items.Good luck.
Thank you for your kind comment, much appreciated.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:37:54 PM

20 Days left to token sales!
The base rate is 1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens

Trup Tin CRP

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:23:03 PM

Can users trade their games related items for other services?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

Can users trade their games related items for other services?
Our team is currently testing different methods to allow such trades. One of them revolves around allowing value to be determined in tokens for the item in your possession and exchanging the said item for a service you are looking for. If there is a difference in value, offer and demand would allow you to find a more extensive service to compensate or accept a slight difference. Another method would involve selling the item for tokens which would then allow you to buy the service of your choice directly in tokens. If there's any difference you would then be able to use remaining tokens for other trades. In any case, we will apply the method which is more convenient for our users and we will closely pay attention to feedback during beta-testing phase.

19 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:02:47 PM

They have brilliantly tackled the issues of present digital gaming sectors. That is superb.

Now, their goal is to get as many investors as they can this coming month. They need good exposure for this project and why it is different from other gaming projects. The competition is tough in the market so they need to think outside the box how they can entice players and users to use their platform.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:47:57 PM

Projects that support game lovers are very good, especially if you can offer many benefits to gamers, everything will be easier. I am very supportive of what this project does. Hopefully it can have a positive effect on game development.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:20:44 PM

They have brilliantly tackled the issues of present digital gaming sectors. That is superb.
It is going to a long-term beneficiary project in the digital gaming platform.Best of luck.

Now, their goal is to get as many investors as they can this coming month. They need good exposure for this project and why it is different from other gaming projects. The competition is tough in the market so they need to think outside the box how they can entice players and users to use their platform.

The project team needs to think carefully about everything on its new platform in order to interest as many players as possible to use it. The platform offers a wide range of services in the gaming industry and it is very interesting.
Projects that support game lovers are very good, especially if you can offer many benefits to gamers, everything will be easier. I am very supportive of what this project does. Hopefully it can have a positive effect on game development.

These comments and analysis coming from members with experience on bitcointalk means a lot to us and we thank you for taking enough interest in our project to participate in the thread. You are right in the fact that the road to the success of our project depends greatly on thorough work and planning on our part. We hope that the steps we will take will satisfy possible prospectors as we are not only trying to build a business model but also offer a different approach to virtual items and services in the current market. By applying this logic we believe this will benefit the Peer-to-Peer ideal behind the blockchain technology.

18 Days left to token sales!
Total Supply 600.000.000 ORX
For sale 420.000.000 ORX
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:14:18 PM

Want to discover the true greatness of the gaming universe? Join the Orionix  Community today and unleash your gaming power to the fullest.

17 Days left to token sales!
topcoin_free1

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:07:16 AM

Does Orionix design or implement IEO on trading platforms?
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:19:09 AM

When will be the distribution of the Airdrop? I have filled with MyEtherWallet address although the airdrop form recommended trust wallet. Will that be an issue? Otherwise, I would change it if possible.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:15:23 AM

I think team must think about that because with IEO all tokens will be easier to sell than making sales at the ICO, or maybe they plan to do an IEO after ICO, if there are still many unsold tokens
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 09:02:48 PM

When will be the distribution of the Airdrop? I have filled with MyEtherWallet address although the airdrop form recommended trust wallet. Will that be an issue? Otherwise, I would change it if possible.
Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc

I think team must think about that because with IEO all tokens will be easier to sell than making sales at the ICO, or maybe they plan to do an IEO after ICO, if there are still many unsold tokens

Thank you for raising this subject which we have discussed internally many times. For now we noticed that there's a current rush on IEO for quick grab gains, albeit without no real involvement in a project's backbone. Orionix's team wants to evaluate the full potential in the current gaming market to set clear financial objectives in the next quarters of our roadmap. That, amongst other concerns, is the reason why we decided to start this project as an ICO. We believe this strategy which employs a longer time span will provide a deeper insight into user expectations in a blockchain platform aimed at benefiting all involved. This being said, we carefully study and investigate every offer received by Exchanges.

16 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:03:14 AM

Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc
Thank you. When ICO will be completed?

Thank you for raising this subject which we have discussed internally many times. For now we noticed that there's a current rush on IEO for quick grab gains, albeit without no real involvement in a project's backbone. Orionix's team wants to evaluate the full potential in the current gaming market to set clear financial objectives in the next quarters of our roadmap. That, amongst other concerns, is the reason why we decided to start this project as an ICO. We believe this strategy which employs a longer time span will provide a deeper insight into user expectations in a blockchain platform aimed at benefiting all involved. This being said, we carefully study and investigate every offer received by Exchanges.
This sounds cool, I guess you guys are so serious and active with the real project unlike scam/shit project. No matter where the fund is raising, matter is if the fund will be used perfectly.
kopisusu

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:13:14 PM

This sounds cool, I guess you guys are so serious and active with the real project unlike scam/shit project. No matter where the fund is raising, matter is if the fund will be used perfectly.
if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
Batalo

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:14:11 PM

Do you have bounty?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 11:24:33 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 07:51:16 PM by Orionix

Airdrop Token distribution will begin after ICO. No issie,  please use ERC20 ETH compatible wallet address like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, MEW,  etc
Thank you. When ICO will be completed?

ICO is planned to finish on November 1st, 2019 or once Hard Cap is reached

Do you have bounty?

BOUNTY THREAD

if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
It is a total package that connecting people from different states into one bonding. Really doing well.
Now the team does not give reason to doubt its serious intentions to develop its multifunctional gaming platform. This project seems to be set up for long-term work.

Thank you so much for your supportive comments. It may not seem like they are important, but they mean the world to our team in this crucial phase! We hope we will be given the chance to demonstrate what can be achieved in this competitive world for those who trust in projects built around a vision for innovation.

15 Days left to token sales!
1 ETH = 2941 ORX tokens
Dreamer888

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:22:55 AM

Hi Orionix Team, i saw you have added telegrams channels in Russian and Turkey, do you have any plan to open German Telegram Channel ?

Thank you!
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:38:40 PM

Hi Orionix Team, i saw you have added telegrams channels in Russian and Turkey, do you have any plan to open German Telegram Channel ?

Thank you!

We are about to open more telegram language groups in the future. Currently, the available language groups are in English, Russian and Turkish.

Russian group:
https://t.me/OrionixOfficial_Russia

Turkish group:
https://t.me/OrionixOfficial_Turkey

14 Days left to token sales!
420M ORX tokens for sale
Ridho_ost

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:55:59 PM

if they really want the project to develop, of course funds collected will be used perfectly but we can only hope they will think about the future of  project, not just thinking about the funds that will be collected
well, it's true that only those who will use the fund.I hope the sales of these tokens are successful to develop. I will follow the next development.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

Private ORX Sale start July, 24-31, 2019
In order to join the Private Sale, contributors will need to fill in the form on https://orionix.io/contact.php in "Subject" please write "Private Sale order".
Min amount of contributor for Private Sale is 5,000$. Accepted currencies ETH, BTC

Public Main Sale ICO start on August 1st, 2019
Register to buy tokens: https://orionix.io/index.php/login/

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX
Tokens for sale 420.000.000

Bonus program. Only first buyers will receive 40% Bonus.
Orionix contract is designed to work with 7 tranches of 52.5m tokens and the bonus will decrease every time accordingly:
  * 1st: 52.500.000 at 40% bonus
  * 2nd: 52.500.000 at 35% bonus
  * 3rd: 52.500.000 at 30% bonus
  * 4th: 52.500.000 at 20% bonus
  * 5th: 52.500.000 at 10% bonus
  * 6th: 52.500.000 at 5% bonus
  * 7th: 31.500.000 at 0% bonus

* Total 420.000.000 Tokens for sale.

13 Days left to main token sales!
futterlod

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:38:27 PM

In order to join the Private Sale, contributors will need to fill in the form on https://orionix.io/contact.php in "Subject" please write "Private Sale order".
Min amount of contributor for Private Sale is 5,000$. Accepted currencies ETH, BTC

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX

Orionix contract is designed to work with 7 tranches of 52.5m tokens and the bonus will decrease every time accordingly:

Wow.Great,I will buy some token in 1st week.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
Bitkocha

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:24:21 PM

0.00034 ETH = 1 ORX

Wow.Great,I will buy some token in 1st week.
The project team offers its first investors excellent bonuses for the purchase of tokens. I think that many investors will definitely take advantage of this offer.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:04:03 AM

we can pay for in-game items with ORX, is that correct?
and will this token be used for any game?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

Do you have any vdieo how we buy orx?

All you have to do is register account on https://orionix.io/index.php/login/ and follow further instruction
Register now for early access!
Token sale start on August 1st, 2019

we can pay for in-game items with ORX, is that correct?
and will this token be used for any game?
It is correct that you will be able to buy in-game items & skins sold by other players with ORX. However, this will be case-dependent. Some games do not allow trades amongst players. That is why we wish to create strong partners with current game developers and future ones. By pursuing this strategy, we wish to allow more items to be traded on our platform and participate in liberating access to such assets. On the games where item trades are locked, there will still be the option to account trade. In this essence, the logic of any games being accessible holds true, but it will also bring some limitations concerning the regulations set by such game editors. We are focused on these issues.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:28:20 PM

10 Days left to token sales!
Total Supply 600.000.000 ORX
For sale 420.000.000 ORX
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:05:23 PM

9 Days left to token sales!

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:18:55 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 11:00:15 PM by Orionix

What is their strategy to fulfill the lack of adequate offer?

Thank you for taking interest in our project. Our strategy rests on the fact that Cryptocurrencies and P2P projects work outside the realm of current market limitations. Account, skin & item trading already exists on the boundaries of the industry. Gamers deserve proper solutions with security measures up-to-date with technological advancements such as the blockchain. Games already exists and so does the value of the virtual products they have generated, Orionix will hub that offer whilst working on adding more opportunities for our users so that the entire gaming market can evolve by aknowledging their users rights to reclaim the time & money they invested.

We just released our latest article :

There is more::

https://orionix.io/news/
STEEMIT

Private ORX is ongoing and finish on 31 July, 2019

Only first buyers will receive 40% Bonus.

8 Days left to token Public token sales!
Batalo

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:52:52 PM

If i want to exchange anything.How much will be the fee?
Batalo

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:55:12 PM

9 Days left to token sales!

Great.I will buy some tokens.When you are going list in exchange?
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:57:24 PM

There will be no fees on the Orionix Platform. Concerning the fees for crypto trading, that will depend on the exchanges where ORX is listed, we have no control over those fees.

Token exchange listing will be announced after the ICO phase. Exchange listing is a crucial phase in our project's development and we don't want to jump the gun on such decisions.

7 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
Mulann2

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:30:31 AM

why you don't consider conducting an IEO to raise funds as soon as possible? ico seem to be a thing of the past, most ico project are not able to raise up to softcap let alone hardcap, do you have any backup plan should the project not able to meet expectations of target amount during the ico period?
Orionx has good idea so i hope you succeed.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:56:57 PM

why you don't consider conducting an IEO to raise funds as soon as possible? ico seem to be a thing of the past, most ico project are not able to raise up to softcap let alone hardcap, do you have any backup plan should the project not able to meet expectations of target amount during the ico period?
Orionx has good idea so i hope you succeed.

IEO are a bandwagon right now and everyone's jumping on them. What's really the idea behind IEOs? Centralization. Exchanges are virtual banks and they are centralizing these new projects which are rendered at their mercy. We understand users might feel like they are a better option, but that's a veil. Behind every "crypto" project there's a concept, and those concepts are seen in the real life economy. Banks taking control of an economy has lead to the creation of Bitcoin to free the madness, now we're reverting back to virtual banks for "safety"? That's not progress.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:05:35 PM

6 Days left to token sales!
Total Supply 600.000.000 #ORX
For sale 420.000.000 ORX
1 ORX = 0.00034 #ETH
Vienure

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:23:47 PM

I read in white paper that you want to do gold selling stuff (rmt?) isnt that bad?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

I read in white paper that you want to do gold selling stuff (rmt?) isnt that bad?

RMT services are neither good nor bad, they're based on offer and demand. Some players demand these financial services and are willing to pay. Games don't consider it bad either or they wouldn't sell Experience Boost items, LvL up packs, items and so on. They simply used certain tactics to prevent P2P offers and enforce centralization for more profit.

5 Days left to main token sales!
420.000.000 ORX tokens For sale
1 ORX = 0.00034 #ETH
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 05:39:45 PM

We just released new article:

Elsop

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:42:47 PM

Fun stuff, I have a question how are you going to spend the ICO money ?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 11:31:29 PM

Thank you for taking interest in our project. We understand questions like these are sensitive in the current market. The majority of the tokens are being sold out to our project's contributors (70%). Another major part of our financial planning is for marketing needs. Marketing encompasses many aspects to develop the ORX project such as partnerships & contracting deals with indie game devs. Then comes the team, external advisors for specific tasks (technical or otherwise) and finally the ORX community. This last portion basically means investing money to create special opportunities for our users inside our own platform.

4 Days left to token sales!

1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

Total 420.000.000 Tokens for sale.

fooxtukil

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:43:37 PM

Orionix transforms offer and demand rules like Uber transformed private transportation. It wasn’t the first company to introduce it, but it certainly was the one to make the biggest change.

Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:54:36 PM

Thank you for taking interest in our project. We understand questions like these are sensitive in the current market. The majority of the tokens are being sold out to our project's contributors (70%). Another major part of our financial planning is for marketing needs. Marketing encompasses many aspects to develop the ORX project such as partnerships & contracting deals with indie game devs. Then comes the team, external advisors for specific tasks (technical or otherwise) and finally the ORX community. This last portion basically means investing money to create special opportunities for our users inside our own platform.

1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

the duration of the Orionix project is quite long, 7 stages and bonuses at each stage are also quite large. So far how many private sales have been sold sir? if in my opinion this project is quite good, so it doesn't hurt us to participate.

Elsop

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:54:09 AM

Is there a difference with websites who sell accounts now?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

There will be no fees on the Orionix Platform. Concerning the fees for crypto trading, that will depend on the exchanges where ORX is listed, we have no control over those fees.

Token exchange listing will be announced after the ICO phase. Exchange listing is a crucial phase in our project's development and we don't want to jump the gun on such decisions.

7 Days left to token sales!
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

This is good strategy by the team, don't rush on things and listen to the community as they always want what's better for the project. Looking forward to your next news about exchange!
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:56:11 PM

1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH

the duration of the Orionix project is quite long, 7 stages and bonuses at each stage are also quite large. So far how many private sales have been sold sir? if in my opinion this project is quite good, so it doesn't hurt us to participate.

Thank you for looking into our project.  The reason our stages and our bonus program seem large is because we believe in going for the long run while giving multiple possibilities along the way for users to participate and gain with us. The blockchain is a marathon, not a race, it has already progressed enormously and remains in constant evolution.  We also believe P2P is about sharing and because of this has increased by sharing opportunities, not by reproducing the privatization we all know too well.
Concerning the private sale, what I can tell you is that we haven't sold enough to hit the hard cap and we still have enough to allow our contributors to take advantage of the stages of our bonus program.

Is there a difference with websites who sell accounts now?

The Orionix team is aware that there is currently some websites positioned on the market. However, we've extensively studied the nature of those transactions, especially the fees involved, the methods used and the creeping limitations. We came to the analytical conclusion that it is unsatisfactory to fully channel the market demand. A cryptocurrency based platform offers countless possibilities beyond using Paypal to buy and sell accounts – possibilities such as expanded security, reduced fees, ease-of-use, currency value increase and project scalability. There's a need for deeper changes in the gaming market and if the Blockchain has brought one thing, it is change.
super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

Whether I want to say what I have to say. Their development is very good until this, I think they will succeed in selling their tokens. They are also listed on https://www.coinjinja.com/ico/orionix It is very nice..Huh/

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:13:37 PM

Whether I want to say what I have to say. Their development is very good until this, I think they will succeed in selling their tokens. They are also listed on https://www.coinjinja.com/ico/orionix It is very nice..Huh/

Thanks for your kind words! If you're interested you can take a look at the other reviews from ICO websites:
https://icomarks.com/ico/orionix
https://icolink.com/ico-orionix.html
https://topicolist.com/orionix/

Only 2 Days left to token sales!
 420.000.000 ORX Orionix for sale
1 ORX = 0.00034 ETH
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

Only 1 DAY left to main token sales!
There is 420m ORX tokens for sale. Each 0.00034 ETH = ~0.07$

You are not simply clients or investors. You are our partners in our desire to implement changes in the gaming world.

Buy ORX tokens:
https://orionix.io/index.php/login
Alex1326

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:29:16 AM

Hey orx team I like this project and wish you the best ! Do you plan on doing more airdrops later ?
Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:12:10 PM

I really hope that Orionix will always do their best to remain the best in the digital gaming platform.Good luck.

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:31:22 PM

I really hope that Orionix will always do their best to remain the best in the digital gaming platform.Good luck.
Hey orx team I like this project and wish you the best ! Do you plan on doing more airdrops later ?

Thank you for your kind comment. Although we adhere to open communication, we have to keep some surprises ! Keep yourself informed on our progress and you'll find out all the things we have in store !

Oxherder

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:11:32 PM

This team brings on revolutionary changes in the present gaming world which is really praise worthy.

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

token sale will start in a few hours and I also can't wait to see your token sale, will there be many people who are interested in buying your token or not
futterlod

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:29:07 PM

How do they solving the challenges of present digital gaming market?

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:52:50 PM

How do they solving the challenges of present digital gaming market?

Thank you for your participation in the thread. We plan on solving some of the problems (not all of them, there are too many) by using technological tools. The Blockchain is one of those tools. Please review the thread and the answers the team has provided concerning this subject and let us know if there's a specific part you need us to expand on.

token sale will start in a few hours and I also can't wait to see your token sale, will there be many people who are interested in buying your token or not

The pressure of the token sale phase is very impactful for the whole team as we have great hopes regarding all the possibilities and we are eager to advance in the project's development.
Kualaraja

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:04:07 AM

The Orionix group knows that there is as of now a few sites situated available. Notwithstanding, we've widely considered the idea of those exchanges, particularly the expenses included, the strategies utilized and the crawling constraints. We reached the diagnostic resolution that it is inadmissible to completely channel the market request. A cryptographic money based stage offers innumerable conceivable outcomes past utilizing Paypal to purchase and sell accounts – potential outcomes, for example, extended security, decreased charges, convenience, cash worth increment and task versatility. There's a requirement for more profound changes in the gaming market and if the Blockchain has brought a certain something, it is change.
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:29:00 PM

do you have your project partners or are they still on the agenda, and will the teams also be holding an ivent, maybe it's good to introduce your very good project...?

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

The Orionix group knows that there is as of now a few sites situated available. Notwithstanding, we've widely considered the idea of those exchanges, particularly the expenses included, the strategies utilized and the crawling constraints. We reached the diagnostic resolution that it is inadmissible to completely channel the market request. A cryptographic money based stage offers innumerable conceivable outcomes past utilizing Paypal to purchase and sell accounts – potential outcomes, for example, extended security, decreased charges, convenience, cash worth increment and task versatility. There's a requirement for more profound changes in the gaming market and if the Blockchain has brought a certain something, it is change.
The e-sports industry is one of the hottest industries and it needs to have a platform to focus it all. I believe Orionix will make it and occupy a large market share in the future. Hopefully the project will achieve the desired amount and find many better partners in the future.

Thank you for your support and your kind comment. We hope for the same thing.

do you have your project partners or are they still on the agenda, and will the teams also be holding an ivent, maybe it's good to introduce your very good project...?

We are currently in ICO phase and we are actively contacting potential partners. This is a long task as premium partners are forged with time and we are still in the early stages of the process. If by event you mean promotional campaigns, our advertising team is working on some original ideas for the coming weeks/months.

We just released new article:

fooxtukil

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

Ever wanted to trade your CS:GO skins and cut fees to 0.0% ? Orionix has you covered in every aspect of this by offering some of the most cost-effective conditions on the market
oreocuy

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:37:08 PM

The pressure of the token sale phase is very impactful for the whole team as we have great hopes regarding all the possibilities and we are eager to advance in the project's development.
so, how many tokens have been sold until now? Have you reached softcap? because I didn't see gains during sale.. because I prefer projects that are transparent to token sales
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

In my opinion, the idea itself keeps up with the times and I see pretty bright prospects, as gaming industry itself is also growing. Especially if we take all the features people mentioned in here already into consideration

This is true. And these days competition grows, so advanced solutions need to come up with more and more advanced features and reliable ecosystems. Are you following Orionix for a long time already?

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:01:37 PM

Developer, what about tokens that are not sold?

greelzs

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:43:26 PM

Not for a long time, still exploring what Orionix is bringing. By the way, are you into? Cause probably you would clarify a few moments to me

Yes, pretty into, so for sure will be happy to help you, of course if I am aware of the aspects you wanna ask about
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

after ICO is finished, will this project do IEO?
I see a lot of projects that do ICO, but in the end they still do IEO because the funds they collect are still limited. so what about this project, is it the same as other projects or stay on the plan that is only ICO.
greelzs

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

Well, to start with - the expansion and users. Can we say that all gamers will basically get an opportunity to use the platform? Trying to evaluate the audience..

Yes, absolutely. Players from around the world will be able to use the ORX platform to buy and sell online items, accounts and services. And of course, the team is aimed at being available globally
oreocuy

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

after ICO is finished, will this project do IEO?
I see a lot of projects that do ICO, but in the end they still do IEO because the funds they collect are still limited. so what about this project, is it the same as other projects or stay on the plan that is only ICO.
if during token sale they only collect little of my funds they will do IEO. because IEO is  most popular way to raise more funds, but we are waiting for information from team and now I'm still waiting for an answer to my previous question https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158615.msg52103481#msg52103481
greelzs

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:06:48 PM

I see, definitely promising. And I have also read that the platform is commission free. Can anyone confirm? Or I am wrong in here?

You are right. Orionix is basically a commission-free games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency Wink
greelzs

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:56:42 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 09:36:48 PM by greelzs

Evening everyone. And now I am also having few questions to discuss with you, mostly about potential and future opportunities
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 09:37:27 PM by tsurpalgloba

Evening everyone. And now I am also having few questions to discuss with you, mostly about potential and future opportunities

Greetings greelzs. What exactly? Can you be a but more precise with what exactly you wanna talk about?
greelzs

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:54:47 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 09:38:43 PM by greelzs

Greetings greelzs. What exactly? Can you be a but more precise with what exactly you wanna talk about?

Yeah, of course. In my opinion, players all over the World are always in search of more and more advanced solutions and the ones that can suit their purposes + be truly convenient. And talking about Orionix, they guys seem to be rather interesting for wider range of players
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:23:18 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 09:41:11 PM by tsurpalgloba

Yeah, of course. In my opinion, players all over the World are always in search of more and more advanced solutions and the ones that can suit their purposes + be truly convenient. And talking about Orionix, they guys seem to be rather interesting for wider range of players

All in all, I agree with you. In my opinion, what matters is that the team is having a rather great strategy to make the platform adopted by masses and to be convenient for all the players. + of course, the opportunities they are basically bringing make sense. Moreover, what I find very attractive is that they are a completely free platform Roll Eyes
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:31:48 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 09:43:09 PM by tsurpalgloba

Sorry for getting into your dialogue, but where can I find the roadmap? Also curious to know more strategic plans, you know

The one is available right on their website, there is a button saying roadmap right in the header
Bitkocha

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:38:23 PM

The project is very advanced and I think it is of interest to investors, but I haven’t found any information on softcap fees and how many tokens have already been sold.
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:59:56 PM

The project is very advanced and I think it is of interest to investors, but I haven’t found any information on softcap fees and how many tokens have already been sold.

There is info on that, but better check their website or ask in the group chat. If I am not mistaken, softcap is 1020 ETH
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:10:17 PM

For softcap is 1020 ETH and hardcap is 142 800 ETH, but for how many tokens sold I don't know you should ask that in the telegram because I see you joining this project

tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:48:01 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 11:23:44 PM by tsurpalgloba

Found that! And what are you waiting for the most? I mean from the upcoming events

There are several events
yourdano

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:08:48 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 10:58:06 PM by yourdano

Greetings there everyone. I am new to the thread, joined after friends' recommendation, would be great if anyone can assist me in here
yourdano

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:08:26 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 10:59:18 PM by yourdano

Evening there. I am not from the team, even though, would be happy to help you out with the points I am aware of. What exactly you wanna clarify?

Nice to meet you. I wanna know more about the demand on the platform you can forecast. Do you believe it to be huge?
yourdano

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:23:01 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 11:01:06 PM by yourdano

This is an interesting question. In my opinion, demand depends on benefits the platform brings. And having a look at Orionix, we already see rather high demand as guys are staying for really wide range of features

And can you outline some basic ones you find the most interesting for gamers? Cause as I understand, there must be great ones
yourdano

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:32:08 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 11:03:07 PM by yourdano

What I love the most is that the platform is offering first-class cooperation with major video-game companies, constant evolution in availability of decentralized items, more items for unlimited gain potential

Hmm, that sounds rather advanced and innovative. And are the features available for all the users?
yourdano

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:13:08 PM

Yes, absolutely. Have you already acquainted with the white paper? Cause there are many great aspects you should have a look at to have a better understanding of how everything works

To tell the truth, haven't yet, but for sure will have a look at it shortly. Thanks a lot for your help and for recommendation
greelzs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:05:21 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 10:05:51 PM by greelzs

Afternoon everyone. And as for you, do you believe that idea might be interesting for any market?
greelzs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:22:11 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 10:07:34 PM by greelzs

Greetings there. What exactly do you mean by any market? So, don't fully get your question

Talking mostly about geographical restrictions. Do you believe that there are some restrictions? Kinda the project is more adopted to this and that markets
greelzs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:36:07 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 10:09:37 PM by greelzs

Oh, I see. In my opinion, in here we cannot speak about some certain focus markets. As I understand, the platform might be interesting foe all the gamers

Makes sense. Cause in my opinion also, being available globally should truly help with mass adoption
greelzs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:47:48 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 10:11:13 PM by greelzs

True of yours. And have you already read more about what they guys are planning in future? I mean growth and development

You mean the roadmap? Sorry, cannot get the question Roll Eyes
greelzs

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:55:45 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 10:12:22 PM by greelzs

Yeah, for example, the roadmap. Have you seen it? Cause you know, there are many advanced milestones

To tell the truth, not yet, but this what I was planning to do Smiley So will do shortly!
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:39:57 PM

Hi there Smiley

I took note of your project a short time ago and entered the campaign bounty. However i have a request to formulate : is it possible to modify (in depth) the signatures that you offer us to 'wear' ? These are clearly hideous and moreover illegible ! Some members of the forum have already told me so. This will ask you a little more work, i am aware of it, but it is in your interest because today people won't pay attention to these signatures, i am convinced.

However, I continue to wear it now as I find the project relatively interesting. Good luck, i sincerely hope that you can do something or even that some members here can support my request, which is frankly legitimate at first glance.

Wink

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 08:59:07 PM

Hi,

please remove impostor "Visiplio" line 29 from your signature campaign. An obvious cheater is trying to duplicate my info (misspelling my nick),

using the same proof of authentication, and he appears as accepted; he should be banned from your signature campaign,
if you are serious about this bounty...

Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:54:57 PM

This is a well organized project to look out for and invest into. The innovative games and services will be very entertaining. I believe it will excel more than we expected

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:14:07 PM

~~snip
Check bounty thread and update code signature. I hope it's better now

~~snip
Fixed

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

~~snip

Well....hum....nope  Embarrassed if i'm not wrong (i tested to copy/paste news signature twice) text has is too big and then it's auto resized.

It's not better, even worse than before  Roll Eyes

("Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off" -> ?)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:28:28 PM

~~snip

Well....hum....nope  Embarrassed if i'm not wrong (i tested to copy/paste news signature twice) text has is too big and then it's auto resized.

It's not better, even worse than before  Roll Eyes

("Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off" -> ?)
maybe you can change it yourself in the script
or usually waiting for an update from the organizer

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:59:13 PM

How are you going to run a gaming platform when you can't even run a bounty? You can't even handle a small spreadsheet....

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:23:26 PM

I see they have collected 540 ETH while softcap is 1020 ETH , with duration of 72 days I am sure they will reach softcaps but they have to make good news to attract investors

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 06:02:50 PM

Hi there Smiley

I took note of your project a short time ago and entered the campaign bounty. However i have a request to formulate : is it possible to modify (in depth) the signatures that you offer us to 'wear' ? These are clearly hideous and moreover illegible ! Some members of the forum have already told me so. This will ask you a little more work, i am aware of it, but it is in your interest because today people won't pay attention to these signatures, i am convinced.

However, I continue to wear it now as I find the project relatively interesting. Good luck, i sincerely hope that you can do something or even that some members here can support my request, which is frankly legitimate at first glance.

Wink

Hi,

please remove impostor "Visiplio" line 29 from your signature campaign. An obvious cheater is trying to duplicate my info (misspelling my nick),

using the same proof of authentication, and he appears as accepted; he should be banned from your signature campaign,
if you are serious about this bounty...
How are you going to run a gaming platform when you can't even run a bounty? You can't even handle a small spreadsheet....

There's undoubtedly a misunderstanding here. The Orionix team is not in charge of the bounty program. This is a service we negotiated and although we're thankful for your comments on this service, we are not responsible for its shortcomings. However, we are responsible for choosing the best services for our investors and enthusiasts and we are sorry to hear our choice has brought these complications. Rest assured we will require a better follow up for any future bounty linked to Orionix.
Question About Bounty https://t.me/bountygroupp
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:42:11 PM

There's undoubtedly a misunderstanding here. The Orionix team is not in charge of the bounty program. This is a service we negotiated and although we're thankful for your comments on this service, we are not responsible for its shortcomings. However, we are responsible for choosing the best services for our investors and enthusiasts and we are sorry to hear our choice has brought these complications. Rest assured we will require a better follow up for any future bounty linked to Orionix.

Great reaction !

To be honest, as you seem to be, i was waiting a little bit more before leaving this campaign... Project is interesting, site is clean and i was wondering why this bounty was so badly driven. Ty, we're now waiting for a better campaign manager. (Last week posts are not even yet added to spreadsheet  Roll Eyes.

Maybe i'm a bit harsh but that's the way everything works well these days imo. See you Smiley (Ha .. maybe you should have a look at this thread more often as it's one place, beside telegram, where you'll be able to know bounty's participants/investors feelings). My 2 cents
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:13:46 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 02:19:04 PM by Orionix

Great reaction !

To be honest, as you seem to be, i was waiting a little bit more before leaving this campaign... Project is interesting, site is clean and i was wondering why this bounty was so badly driven. Ty, we're now waiting for a better campaign manager. (Last week posts are not even yet added to spreadsheet  Roll Eyes.

Maybe i'm a bit harsh but that's the way everything works well these days imo. See you Smiley (Ha .. maybe you should have a look at this thread more often as it's one place, beside telegram, where you'll be able to know bounty's participants/investors feelings). My 2 cents

Thank you for your input as your opinion holds much more value to us than 2 cents. The cryptocurrency domain is indeed harsh, but so are many things in this world and those difficulties simply drive us to do better. We are devoted to build a strong project by learning from these harsh realities without being deterred. It is in the core belief of our team to evolve all the more so as to respond to the demand of our participants and investors.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:41:04 PM

Project Scalability
First-class cooperation with major video-game companies. Constant evolution in availability of decentralized items. More items for unlimited gain potential.

interesting with this quote, can you explain what is 'major video-games'? is it pc games or mobile?
about item trading, is orionix will be game marketplace portal like steam?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

Project Scalability
First-class cooperation with major video-game companies. Constant evolution in availability of decentralized items. More items for unlimited gain potential.

interesting with this quote, can you explain what is 'major video-games'? is it pc games or mobile?
about item trading, is orionix will be game marketplace portal like steam?

Thank you for your questions. We consider major video-game compagnies to be those with strong virtual assets available (primarly online multiplayer games) as they generate valuable trading opportunities in digital property. This means our most crucial objective resides in the Orionix platform targeting PC games. The mobile market holds great possibilities for expansion and it is part of our ambitions. We are currently striving to address the technical limitations involved to better respond to this demand.

Concerning the marketplace, you are spot-on in your choice of reference as we have spent long lengths of time investigating Steam's methodology. However, we will not be mimicking Steam as we have our own ideas to bring to the table.
fooxtukil

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:10:46 PM

to date sales of tokens only get half of the sofcap, while the sofcap is 1020 Eth, currently only get 565 Eth I think there should be a new breakthrough from the working team
Bitkocha

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

The size of the sofcap is quite large 1020 eth and it will be difficult to assemble it. If the team does not assemble the sofcap by the specified time, will some special additional steps be taken to activate the marketing of the project?
t3m4nc0k

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:06:56 AM

to date sales of tokens only get half of the sofcap, while the sofcap is 1020 Eth, currently only get 565 Eth I think there should be a new breakthrough from the working team
yes you are right, they have to do something to achieve softcap, maybe they can do IEO on some large volume exchanges or have to have large partner

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 08:40:49 PM

yes you are right, they have to do something to achieve softcap, maybe they can do IEO on some large volume exchanges or have to have large partner
The size of the sofcap is quite large 1020 eth and it will be difficult to assemble it. If the team does not assemble the sofcap by the specified time, will some special additional steps be taken to activate the marketing of the project?

We would like to thank everyone for their interest in Orionix. The financial aspect is always critical to any new project and we're more than happy to announce we're very close to finalizing deals with exchanges. IEO is still being negotiated with these exchanges and we will let everyone know when the process is over and we are able to officially discuss it.
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:46:06 PM

These exchanges and big partners are the key to the IEO for success, it should be what must be considered for new projects, so that they are ready to enter the market and meet new people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:57:30 PM

We would like to thank everyone for their interest in Orionix. The financial aspect is always critical to any new project and we're more than happy to announce we're very close to finalizing deals with exchanges. IEO is still being negotiated with these exchanges and we will let everyone know when the process is over and we are able to officially discuss it.
this is very good news, I just hope you choose large exchange so that later when doing IEO all tokens are sold out, by the way, I've joined your ICO but only bought few tokens. because I'm only small investor Grin

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:05:33 PM

there have been very few good projects recently. But yours is very confident and at first glance successful. I will participate in the ico, m such a team can go far

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 12:08:04 AM

These exchanges and big partners are the key to the IEO for success, it should be what must be considered for new projects, so that they are ready to enter the market and meet new people.
this is very good news, I just hope you choose large exchange so that later when doing IEO all tokens are sold out, by the way, I've joined your ICO but only bought few tokens. because I'm only small investor Grin
there have been very few good projects recently. But yours is very confident and at first glance successful. I will participate in the ico, m such a team can go far

Thank you for your kind comments. Orionix is going to start the IEO the same way it started ICO, by slowly building up our project, making sure to reward the first investors who have the most faith in us. IEO is yet another domain with its own rules and regulations and we wish to start our cooperation with solid (and real) volume exchange as well as honest statistics. We, like most of you, are hoping that our partnerships are durable and positive for Orionix and our contributors.
mesti1597

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:01:34 AM

hii there ...ico will be end 2 months again right ?
you have schedule for bonus program in presale 40 % until no bonus
If I buy Orionix, how much bonus can I get?because i can't see specific date for bonus stage

INMINING   [ Mining as it should be.       AvailableEffectiveSAFE  ]
███████████████ ❱ IEO in C O I N E A L ❰ ███████████████
telegramfacebook  ❱❱❱❱   [ JOIN ]   ❰❰❰❰  ◾ twitterwhitepaper
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:22:56 AM

I want to thank the team of Orionix for this bright idea, getting involved in the gaming field is a bright-future for any business online these days.
I want to ask the team some questions:
Why didn't the team make any official video promoting the team and discussing their project in front of peoples, maybe blockchain summits?
Why didn't the team arrange an IEO in P2PB2B Exchange or any other famous exchange platform?
Why didn't the team work for a Pre-Listing agreement with one of the medium/Big size exchangers? You can get even more peoples trust doing that step.
What are the Summits/Events you guys joined or participated in?
What exchangers are you aiming for to list Orionix in?
Will the platform afford the same services as Steam / G2A Marketplaces?
What is the amount in Eth collected in the ICO until the moment of the response?
Would you make any partnerships with other Gaming-related cryptocurrency project? (Refereum project as an example)
What are the main aims that you will really work for to implement in the market place?
And finally,
Could the team afford a leak of the platform? maybe a picture or a small duration video to take a look?
yzndeeb

Activity: 105
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

Why didn't the team arrange an IEO in P2PB2B Exchange
Hello man
Its scam exchange
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

I think it would be nice to post here the new bounty thread link ... (don't know what happened to old thread, not reachable anymore  Roll Eyes)

So here it is --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180282.0

Wink
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:16:21 PM

I think it would be nice to post here the new bounty thread link ... (don't know what happened to old thread, not reachable anymore  Roll Eyes)

So here it is --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5180282.0

Wink

Thank you for your support! Thread has been updated with link above

I want to thank the team of Orionix for this bright idea, getting involved in the gaming field is a bright-future for any business online these days.
I want to ask the team some questions:
Why didn't the team make any official video promoting the team and discussing their project in front of peoples, maybe blockchain summits?
Why didn't the team arrange an IEO in P2PB2B Exchange or any other famous exchange platform?
Why didn't the team work for a Pre-Listing agreement with one of the medium/Big size exchangers? You can get even more peoples trust doing that step.
What are the Summits/Events you guys joined or participated in?
What exchangers are you aiming for to list Orionix in?
Will the platform afford the same services as Steam / G2A Marketplaces?
What is the amount in Eth collected in the ICO until the moment of the response?
Would you make any partnerships with other Gaming-related cryptocurrency project? (Refereum project as an example)
What are the main aims that you will really work for to implement in the market place?
And finally,
Could the team afford a leak of the platform? maybe a picture or a small duration video to take a look?

Thank you for all these questions as maybe other readers are asking themselves the same things.
In order of query, here are our replies :

The answer to this question lies with the fact that our project reaches into a delicate domain. The gaming industry is not seeking to promote digital property freedom for their users. On the contrary, most companies treat such digital assets as their own, caging them to prevent P2P transactions. When presenting a project with insights on how-to circumvent those limitations and restore trading capacities for users, a certain care to our image must be undertaken until the project has started to bloom and all legal precautions have been taken care of.

There has been no negociations with P2PB2B, it's as simple as that. Concerning larger sized exchanges, our research has shown us there is a certain order to respect when releasing a new cryptocurrency project and we are following this order with due respect for our investors.

As mentioned above, directly reaching for the more established exchanges is not solely dependent on request. There is a process involved and certain fees linked.

You seem to hold summits & events in high esteem. Orionix's team does not believe these steps are as crucial as you might believe. Quite to the contrary, we see a lot of projects using such glitter to attract attention so as to compensate for some projects being void of long-term reach. Should we have this conversation again in a few years, many would be surprised as to what survived. Let us not forget that a Bitcoin or a token of any sort does not exist anywhere in the world. A stand in a summit does not change this reality of virtuality.

We are aiming to be listed on all major exchanges and become a major trademark, because we believe in our project.

The platform will not have much in common with G2A. We have used Steam to allow an easier understanding of the concept, but in essence, we will be nothing like Steam. To offer a real alternative to the current market, originality is essential.

Since our team has recently negotiated an IEO contract, we are no longer in a position to be discussing collected funds until the end of that IEO. As for the duration of the sale, it is to their discretion.

Working with other gaming-related crypto projects would be fantastic. However, the project you have mentioned does not connect with ours in any significant matter to which both parties would stand to gain. However, if we have missed a potential collaboration with the project you have mentioned, please let us know as we might reconsider.

Our main objective is to provide a marketplace with a plethora of digital assets for users to trade amongst themselves without being limited in any way. We rightfully consider these assets to be gained through the time & effort of players and to be part of their digital capital for them to use freely.

Orionix is raising funds through ICO & IEO to develop the platform as well as offer the customer service, marketing strategies and innovative ideas to propulse both our token and platform. As the platform's development advances, we will make sure to share more information.

Latest ORIONIX articles:

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 01:37:21 PM by SPQRCoin

For example, he considers stakes to those participants who removed the signature.

update: yes, I saw, all done. The issue has been resolved

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:11:03 PM

your own case has been solved, because you went on telegram. I did the same thing (before you) and I still have not got anything. Not even an answer here! And that's not to mention the many other people who must be in the same situation!

But what is this campaign management Huh

Edit : i asked again on telegram and got my balance credited in few seconds. But why do we have to verify and 'claim' on telegram ??  Maybe some people have no time to do that.  Roll Eyes

@Orionix : Could you please tell me if you finally changed bounty manager or not? Because there is obviously a problem: in addition to not being really reactive (update of the spreadsheet 48 ++ after end of week), errors seem to occur : I was credited of '0' stakes for the last week while I was active 6 days out of 7 and posted (and not shitposted) about 20-25 post during this time (I do not count the few posts of one line).

It goes without saying that if i get nothing for last week and things keep on going wrong like this, i will have no choice and leave this bounty. Sad because the project is interesting but this bounty is management is pretty bad !  Angry

your own case has been solved, because you went on telegram. I did the same thing (before you) and I still have not got anything. Not even an answer here! And that's not to mention the many other people who must be in the same situation!

But what is this campaign management Huh

Edit : i asked again on telegram and got my balance credited in few seconds. But why do we have to verify and 'claim' on telegram ??  Maybe some people have no time to do that.  Roll Eyes
I think the bounty campaign is having trouble with the manager. We will observe further developments.

As we have mentioned previously, we are not in charge of bounty campaign. However, we have contacted the bounty manager and clearly the organization of such tasks can create situations like these. The team in charge of the bounty seems to be trying their best to comply with the requests and complications as they arise.
Bounty question TG: https://t.me/bountygroupp

Latest ORIONIX article:

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

When will you announce IEO Orionix? will it be do after the ICO end? I think the faster IEO the faster it will help sell all your tokens

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 09:32:15 PM

When will you announce IEO Orionix? will it be do after the ICO end? I think the faster IEO the faster it will help sell all your tokens

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. IEO agreement has been already signed and official information will be announced as soon as we can, please stay tuned!
Makleyhill

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:32:06 PM

Steemit's latest article on how the Orionix project can help people with games help improve their financial well-being.

https://steemit.com/gaming/@orionix/how-has-gaming-helped-individuals-get-a-better-job-could-orionix-promote-this-process-and-help-gamers-grow-their-financial
t3m4nc0k

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

what happened to your website? I can't access it, is there maintenance? I also want to hear your next ideas, I hope nothing will happen to this project

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:16:16 PM

what happened to your website? I can't access it, is there maintenance? I also want to hear your next ideas, I hope nothing will happen to this project

so currently the page is available again. i think there was a redesign.
but the infos that are published, the handling of the telegram chats etc. are not really good. i hope the project itself will work better. Wink
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. IEO agreement has been already signed and official information will be announced as soon as we can, please stay tuned!

People like this who are eagerly awaited with questions that really helped many people in this thread. Maybe the question that will be asked has been answered by the development team.

Thank you for your patience. We've been busy with the IEO phase of the project. It's been a delicate phase as we discovered the gruesome amount of shady Exchanges out there. Nonetheless, we're pleased to announce Orionix has partnered with Shortex Exchange. The initial session supply of 164 000 000 ORX will be available for purchase on October 7th. Concerning your question, there was a temporary website downtime that has since been resolved. Additionally, there's currently a Twitter Giveaway organized to promote our Shortex Partnership and also reward our followers. More to come soon.

Latest ORIONIX article:
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

Latest ORIONIX article:
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:50:20 PM

🔷 Orionix, a commission-free games and items exchange platform along with ORX token that covers operational costs by minting its own native currency.  

🔷 The project aims to facilitate communication, exchange and security between players. Gamers from around the world can use the ORX platform and trade their new or used games, as well as items, skins and accounts for ORX tokens.

⚡️IEO starts TODAY!

More info: https://shortex.net/orionix

Social media

Whitepaper: https://orionix.io/Orionix_ENG_Whitepaper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/orionixtoken
Telegram: https://t.me/OrionixOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrionixToken
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OrionixOfficial/

Exclusive bonus for SHORTEX users.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:56:33 PM

I see from the Orionix website many teams from various countries such as Italy, Singapore, China, USA, etc., are all these teams in one office or different offices or in the territory of each country?

I hope you answer my question, I want to know the existence of the Orionix team.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 02:33:02 AM

I see from the Orionix website many teams from various countries such as Italy, Singapore, China, USA, etc., are all these teams in one office or different offices or in the territory of each country?

I hope you answer my question, I want to know the existence of the Orionix team.

Hello, thank you for taking interest in Orionix.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:20:54 AM

I am happy to hear that the team from the experienced layer, I want to know whether the teams in all 1 office? if they have certain tasks, the team also holds meetings with other teams from various countries.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 09:52:09 PM

I am happy to hear that the team from the experienced layer, I want to know whether the teams in all 1 office? if they have certain tasks, the team also holds meetings with other teams from various countries.

As mentioned above, some members of the team are contracted for specific tasks, that includes our lawyer who works with multiple clients. The team is currently working from different countries and primarily meets online as we are now living in an era where such things are common and work efficient.  Please keep in mind we are building a project with personal investment of both time and ressources and as Orionix grows we will possess the means to hire more full time employees in offices around the world. Not only to meet the demand we will have created, but also offer job opportunities to talented individuals while delivering the quality service our users deserve. Orionix's team is going all out to create a P2P based project and as such, we are reliant on peers to invest in us so that our ideas may thrive and generate earnings for those who believe in us as well as those who work alongside us.
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 10:11:34 PM

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:43:29 PM

~snip

i just wondering how long will the Round 1 will be end?
because the IEO website doesn't show when will it ended and the launchpad just shown the Bonus % without how many coins already sold

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Samuil

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

IEO projects still alive?
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

~snip

because the IEO website doesn't show when will it ended and the launchpad just shown the Bonus % without how many coins already sold

There are IEO coins on the market and they show trading, but Orionix is not there. Maybe there are some problems with conducting IEO.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 05:35:30 PM

Good question because it also confuses me, from the start I was interested in seeing sales progress but they didn't seem transparent to IEO results. whereas if it's more transparent it will make people's interest (if sales do go well)

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:47:11 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 07:24:01 PM by iamaruf

Good question because it also confuses me, from the start I was interested in seeing sales progress but they didn't seem transparent to IEO results. whereas if it's more transparent it will make people's interest (if sales do go well)
Just saw a article on icobench that it will be finished 1st November.  Maybe my information might be wrong. if you want you can check this link https://icobench.com/ico/orionix

HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:51:55 PM

How much is the price for the first round and was there any private sales conducted?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:00:09 PM

Justed saw a article on icobench that it will ben finished 1st November.  Maybe my information might be wrong. if you want you can check this link https://icobench.com/ico/orionix
Yes I see it listed on ICOBENCH, I hope it will be carried out on time without having to delay time, I am sure the Orionix project is able to complete it all if the team is actively working in rapid marketing and the role of an active community is really needed.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
riyadmozu19

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

Orionis looks like a great project but you didn't mention that in which website Orionix IEO will launch? Orionis bounty campaign has launched 2 months ago but you guys still didn't confirm that in which exchange your project will be listed?

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:58:42 AM

Orionis looks like a great project but you didn't mention that in which website Orionix IEO will launch? Orionis bounty campaign has launched 2 months ago but you guys still didn't confirm that in which exchange your project will be listed?

I think they're still in decision regarding what exchange they'll go for. But I agree that they should atleast be vocal to the community and tell us their plans.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 05:21:20 PM

Just saw a article on icobench that it will be finished 1st November.  Maybe my information might be wrong. if you want you can check this link https://icobench.com/ico/orionix
Yes, I saw it there, but how much money has been collected so far? This is still question in my head, did they reach softcap or not? if not, will they continue IEO on another merket, maybe bigger one!

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:56:43 PM

Yes, I saw it there, but how much money has been collected so far? This is still question in my head, did they reach softcap or not? if not, will they continue IEO on another merket, maybe bigger one!

As stated on website (see screenshot above), it seems we don't have to know numbers... And i'm not keen on this...

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 08:51:47 PM

~snip

IEO projects still alive?
~snip

There are IEO coins on the market and they show trading, but Orionix is not there. Maybe there are some problems with conducting IEO.

How much is the price for the first round and was there any private sales conducted?

Just saw a article on icobench that it will be finished 1st November.  Maybe my information might be wrong. if you want you can check this link https://icobench.com/ico/orionix

Justed saw a article on icobench that it will ben finished 1st November.  Maybe my information might be wrong. if you want you can check this link https://icobench.com/ico/orionix
Yes I see it listed on ICOBENCH, I hope it will be carried out on time without having to delay time, I am sure the Orionix project is able to complete it all if the team is actively working in rapid marketing and the role of an active community is really needed.

I think they're still in decision regarding what exchange they'll go for. But I agree that they should atleast be vocal to the community and tell us their plans.

Thank you for your questions. Most of them are concerning IEO and we are displeased to announce we have run into some major hiccups with these IEO exchanges. This has forced us to focus our cautious attention on their methods. We would like to ask some patience until we can clear the situation.

As stated on website (see screenshot above), it seems we don't have to know numbers... And i'm not keen on this...

As you have just seen in the screenshot, Shortex does not allow us to discuss fundraised amount. However, that's only the tip of the iceberg.
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:26:17 PM

Thank you for your questions. Most of them are concerning IEO and we are displeased to announce we have run into some major hiccups with these IEO exchanges. This has forced us to focus our cautious attention on their methods. We would like to ask some patience until we can clear the situation.

Shortex does not allow us to discuss fundraised amount. However, that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Thank you for keeping us informed, we are counting on you to establish a specific point of the situation, in order to know clearly where Orionix is ​​heading.  Wink
Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 08:13:42 PM

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:11:19 AM

They should say how much funds have been collected from the results of the IEO, if they show it, of course the public will increasingly believe in the transparent nature of what is done (if they do it)

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:17:46 PM

Ineed my orionix! i was banned on tlegram chat for spam about distribution! i was warned but i don't stopped! i think that my orionix is in danger now! I request excuses for this situation! In many times orionix team promised that they will start distribution! I want my orionix! My last money is in Orionix!
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:10:51 PM

Ineed my orionix! i was banned on tlegram chat for spam about distribution! i was warned but i don't stopped! i think that my orionix is in danger now! I request excuses for this situation! In many times orionix team promised that they will start distribution! I want my orionix! My last money is in Orionix!
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

your last money has been invested or are you afraid of bounty rewards you might lose?
but i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. the distribution is still going on and just because you got kicked out of telegram, no rewards will be cancelled. Wink
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:03:15 PM

NEW CONTEST IS COMING!

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your support and patience. We would like to remind everyone that this is just the beginning of the Orionix adventure. Currently, we are working on the Orionix Platform development and there will be many possibilities ahead for everyone!

Orionix will continue to reward its users by organizing different events from time to time so please keep an eye on our social media and telegram activity to be amongst the first to get these news.

In our next contest, the Orionix community will have the opportunity to gain extra ORX tokens by exchanging their game accounts and related services. If you have games, accounts & items that you are not using, Orionix will acquire them from you for ORX tokens!

Orionix will start accumulating these products for the exchange platform we are building. Everyone who is participating in this event will have a chance to plant the seeds along with us and help build Orionix project in a way that truly rewards our community by letting you participate with the project's growth and success all the steps of the way.

https://t.me/OrionixOfficial/126947

Orionix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 08:45:53 PM

Mulann2

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

It appears most of this not very popular exchanges are nothing but scammers, only set up to deceive people, even with the many exchange in the market, only few can be truly trusted, only few truly has genuine volume, people are confused which exchange can be trusted.
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:38:12 AM

can you already estimate when the distribution of airdrop and bounty will be completed?
it's very slow and requests in telegrams often get lost. so here's the question about our bounty payments.
thanks a lot. Cool
kopisusu

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:52:46 AM

If you have a lot of evidence about the allegation please create thread at Scam Accusations so that other projects don't do IEO there

can you already estimate when the distribution of airdrop and bounty will be completed?
it's very slow and requests in telegrams often get lost. so here's the question about our bounty payments.
thanks a lot. Cool
they can't tell when it will finish, I see some participants have gotten their tokens from airdrop so please be patient
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:10:22 PM

they can't tell when it will finish, I see some participants have gotten their tokens from airdrop so please be patient

normally the team can already estimate this. but it is distributed here only relatively slowly.
i mean to have read that there are about 30000 airdop participants. and many bounty wallets extra.
with only 5651 holders of orx token we are still far from completion. but no hurry as long as there is no exchange. Tongue
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:01:52 PM

Orionix is one of best token project.But distribution going very slow.
Do you know approximate date for distribution bounty?
Thank you
Bitze
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:51:24 PM

Orionix is one of best token project.But distribution going very slow.
Do you know approximate date for distribution bounty?
Thank you

No tokens have been distributed since yesterday. And before that, very slowly.
But what worries me more is the changed telegram group.
Why was it closed? You can't write anymore. What does that mean? Shocked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: