Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi im crypto day trader I have trading history to show  (Read 470 times)
Pitkin7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:21:44 AM

I Can manage ur account.
I have Good trading history.

This is my full time Job!

Anyone interested about day trading i can lead the Way.

You can make 10% day Easy Even More! 
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:02:08 AM

Its a Experience but u Got to look wich coin pairs to trade.

I have Long experince.

You Got to look at resistance and support.

If You know then its all very predicteble.
If You willing to learn I can teach You!

Second, i keep looking crypto market in live You Got to check live trading.

PrimeBitExchange

Activity: 187
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:25:01 PM

Can you provide me with the link to your trading history?

P2P crypto-products trading platform. Up to 200x leverage/ MetaTrader 5/ Affiliation up to 30%. Join now --> primebit.com
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

Can you provide me with the link to your trading history?

Yes!
Check PM
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:15:03 PM

Plz enable ur settings here that I can send pm to You...

I just love crypto trading.. Id like to share ideas and talk other traders too we can share methods with each other
Anyone like to contact with me then More then welcome to contact me by e-mail:
Pitkin7@mail.com
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:00:39 PM

Have you lost your money, so that you need to trade other people's?

All the traders I know like Krown, Forflies,Dvir, Ivan, Karl etc seem to offer free Youtube help.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:11:00 PM

Have you lost your money, so that you need to trade other people's?

All the traders I know like Krown, Forflies,Dvir, Ivan, Karl etc seem to offer free Youtube help.

Its nothing bad that traders manage other people capital.

No i  did not but I need more capital never know how long this crypto is so good...
Better is to Take full advantage!

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:22:57 PM

How do you make that much? I've been trying to trade myself and I always ended up losing my money. Now want to try using cryptohopper, maybe it will change the situation but I am not sure. I just don't get it, how people make such precise predictions.

I can pretty much guarentee getting 400% a year. If I use leverage then that could be a lot higher. But I'm not for risking others' money and it's taken 4 years to get to this point so...
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

How do you make that much? I've been trying to trade myself and I always ended up losing my money. Now want to try using cryptohopper, maybe it will change the situation but I am not sure. I just don't get it, how people make such precise predictions.

I can pretty much guarentee getting 400% a year. If I use leverage then that could be a lot higher. But I'm not for risking others' money and it's taken 4 years to get to this point so...

I DONT use leverage.

leverage is risky,yes you can win a lot with leverage but...you can lose a lot too i have not used leverage never.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

I DONT use leverage.

leverage is risky,yes you can win a lot with leverage but...you can lose a lot too i have not used leverage never.

If you sort your stop losses, leverage is perfectly fine.

For example, I'll get a coin and work out the stop loss, set the stop loss and then work out how to leverage it so you get half when it passes that stop loss still.

With a 10x return and a 0.5x loss then it's not too bad to lose once in a while.

My issues with leverage are that you have to leave funds on the exchange.
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:22:37 PM

I DONT use leverage.

If you sort your stop losses, leverage is perfectly fine.

For example, I'll get a coin and work out the stop loss, set the stop loss and then work out how to leverage it so you get half when it passes that stop loss still.

With a 10x return and a 0.5x loss then it's not too bad to lose once in a while.

My issues with leverage are that you have to leave funds on the exchange.

thanks for that :=)

the way i do  on regular exchange non margin trade  when the coin goes up i sell 25%  if it goes up still i sell other 25%   if the coin goes down or up im safe.

offcourse u got to check if the market is down trend or uptrend...

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:00:35 PM

Yeah, generally if you get a long standing coin (from a few years) it'll be pretty stable to invest in when it's low. If you can avoid leverage then it's not a bad idea, but sometimes if you know something is going to double, taking the risk and putting 10% on 15x leverage might pay off somewhat (sometimes)...

I'll try not to derail this thread though and get it back on track with your investment strategy. Hope it goes well and there are other ways to get capital if you need it.
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:27:58 AM

Yeah, generally if you get a long standing coin (from a few years) it'll be pretty stable to invest in when it's low. If you can avoid leverage then it's not a bad idea, but sometimes if you know something is going to double, taking the risk and putting 10% on 15x leverage might pay off somewhat (sometimes)...

I'll try not to derail this thread though and get it back on track with your investment strategy. Hope it goes well and there are other ways to get capital if you need it.

exhanger You recomend for leverage?
I Got polo Only its good for leverage trading?
Can you manage my funds? 
If so what could be the deal? 

I was looking long ago person who is strong with leverage trading....  What is your predictions about profit we can make? 

Thanks Smiley 
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

Hmmm, this has taken a bit of a weird turn.

My leverage trading is kinda a new thing, it's like my fiat trading. I made 30% in a week now it's down to about 5% profit so...

All I seem to be doing with leverage is liquidating... It worked at 10x leverage but bitmex is a bit slow (I use 100x leverage which seems to bring in losses due to the manipulators) - don't use leverage with too much money, I was using 0.1% of my holdings in each trade.

A lot of my positions seem to work better when I leave them for a while, I try to invest in pairs towards the bottom and then hold onto them for a few months until they go up (it's the only way I can get this stuff to work).
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:12:46 PM

Hmmm, this has taken a bit of a weird turn.

My leverage trading is kinda a new thing, it's like my fiat trading. I made 30% in a week now it's down to about 5% profit so...

All I seem to be doing with leverage is liquidating... It worked at 10x leverage but bitmex is a bit slow (I use 100x leverage which seems to bring in losses due to the manipulators) - don't use leverage with too much money, I was using 0.1% of my holdings in each trade.

A lot of my positions seem to work better when I leave them for a while, I try to invest in pairs towards the bottom and then hold onto them for a few months until they go up (it's the only way I can get this stuff to work).

I have the most If i invest Bottom and keep 24hours  i have made   15%  to 23%  in 24h.
I never used bitmex. 
I Trust polo its oldest and the team behind is legit.

Yeaa.. I might Give someone my funds If i Know They are Good leverage trading..
Generally speaking If someone is Good with leverage he must be Good with regular trading for sure!!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:16:20 PM

Yeaa.. I might Give someone my funds If i Know They are Good leverage trading..
Generally speaking If someone is Good with leverage he must be Good with regular trading for sure!!

I dunno, both require differnet strategies.
A good leverage trader notices if a coin will go up by 1% before it does, a good non-leverage trader will notice higher gains that can be made but is also prepared for a fall..
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:22:40 AM

Ok to make Some 5% profit in few hours is so easy.

In exchangers u look Up coins with Active volume... Then u check If the price goes to Up or down in few minutes.

U Buy and Wait for Price Go Up...
Its so easy!!  

If the Price moving Up it Will stop u sell... If the price Now Going Up Still and price is Still Low% You Buy again.  Not More then 50% Other 50% u keep in stable coins like usdc If the price falling again You sell Other 50% u check the exchangers u pick Up the New active coin u do the same its so simple

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:06:29 AM

Seems like you know what you're talking about. What would you recommend a starting price for a newbie trader like me who wants to get into trading? Like I want to be safe, start small and learn the insights without taking big loses. Do you have a PDF document or something that I can buy to learn to trade?
Pitkin7 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:59:44 AM

Seems like you know what you're talking about. What would you recommend a starting price for a newbie trader like me who wants to get into trading? Like I want to be safe, start small and learn the insights without taking big loses. Do you have a PDF document or something that I can buy to learn to trade?

First Open poloniex Don't risk with other exchangers team behind polo is decent.
There are many Good exchangers but im Not ready to risk my funds coz of hackers or other risk factors.

Sorry i dont have but start with 200 $ less then 200 no point really.

It seems to me that I should start making my own trading signals it means traders Will trade coins together with me with same coin pairs.

To me to explain others how to do it Right it Will Take Long to make them undestood.

For me Will be easy just to provide right information
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

I have Good trading history.
Then show it us
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: