Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube bitcoin advertisements everywhere.  (Read 995 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:53:47 AM

I always see the banner of  bitcoin in youtube using the trading platforms. Unknowingly, they promote also bitcoin. I guess, those who see bitcoin banners are those who are engage in cryptocurrency. Just like me, even though I do not watch bitcoin related videos, it appears to my screen. Well, I am just happy to see that bitcoin is growing because it spreads in social media. If you are an avid fan of cryptocurrency, you will finish the ads pertaining with the movement of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nec512

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:40:05 AM

That is a good news for crypto lovers.After they sow the advertisement more traders will come to the market,and they buy cryptos. More and more crowd grows crypto market will be expanding day by day. Youtube,google ads ,Investing guide sites will post more and more ads to do this.Good work
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:36:22 AM

I have been watching it several times while on youtube and most of the advertisements usually promote the exchange or binary trading and i think that's good to introduce crypto to the people although some of people who watching youtube are more likely does not too concern to the advertisements itself and usually skipped

But with the current increase of btc price, I think a lot of people may take a second look in those youtube videos that they usually ignored before. And with the news that keeps on sprouting everyday related to crypto, ordinary people will now be more curious to this currency and will watch videos pertaining to it. More adoption is really coming to town.  Wink
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

I see bitcoin advertisements on youtube vids, everywhere. Definitely a good sign

Prepare for a new ath, ones bitcoin reaches a new ath the media reports on the ath will push it to like 25-30k.

Screen below

It is good for the promotion. It is a good bet for both the trader and the buyer. We all want to get more than the bit coins, and government policies are in place in all countries.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:36:58 AM

The ads that are played on your account on youtube solely depend on your preferences and especially the topics that you usually search on google. Since both mediums are connected to one another, it is to no surprise that bitcoin ads would play on your device. However, what i do usually see are articles related to bitcoin. They do tend to pop up at random intervals, with the headline pertaining to its recent increase in price, as well as its benefits to the consumer. I just hope that people will take the time to read such an article and would begin to take an interest on the world of cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:02:18 PM

I think an advertisement can't make btc reaching new ath, btc need real implementation and usage, the legality and adoption from the governments is the key to new ath, the popularity of bitcoin already really high, it doesn't need any advertising anymore

I think advertising is still very important because bitcoin users are still relatively small compared to the total number of people in the world. Ads are also able to bring to the new higher ATH because I'm sure there will definitely be some people who buy it after seeing the ad, so don't underestimate the power of advertising in marketing. I myself am a marketer so I understand the power of advertising even though the product is already popular.

Now imagine, what is Amazon for, Facebook still advertises on Google even though they already have more popularity than Bitcoin in the world? yes because they understand marketing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:03:42 PM

That looks like a crypto trading company advertising its product?   I thought someone was advertising bitcoin with owns personal fund and probably expecting somthing in .return.
This is still a good way to attract more money into bitcoin though
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:13:15 PM

I see bitcoin advertisements on youtube vids, everywhere. Definitely a good sign

Prepare for a new ath, ones bitcoin reaches a new ath the media reports on the ath will push it to like 25-30k.

Screen below

This is not completely true because as per your search Google take the result and  give them to advertisement companies and they use for Google AdWords too.
I believe you do searches for Bitcoin and blockchain-based results accordingly you are getting the related advertisements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:35:07 PM

That looks like a crypto trading company advertising its product?   I thought someone was advertising bitcoin with owns personal fund and probably expecting somthing in .return.
This is still a good way to attract more money into bitcoin though
I think that on YouTube, everything is very correct in relation to advertising and content.  It so happens that annoying ads just make YouTube unbearable, but this is only for those people who don’t know what they are looking for.  All channels that interest me and is a source of information about cryptocurrency, also advertises cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, but in many ways a lot of information can also be gathered from advertising.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:30:45 AM

this is news that is very surprising to me, bitcoin will reach its time where people will adore it

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:37:57 AM

If you saw bitcoin advertisement in youtube it will be a good move to see peopel about bitcoin because once the ads appear once they watch they will see that they chance to invest to bitcoin but mostly I saw the advertisement in youtube is ghe exchanger or trading sites who promote it's project and if project is new they using advertisement to know people their project.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:45:07 AM

allow a crypto exchange to advertise on youtube, a good progress to better introduce cryptocurrency to the youtube audience. unfortunately, not all YouTube viewers can watch, because each broadcast ads is filtered according to the visitor's geographical location filter.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:06:08 AM

That is a good news for crypto lovers.After they sow the advertisement more traders will come to the market,and they buy cryptos. More and more crowd grows crypto market will be expanding day by day. Youtube,google ads ,Investing guide sites will post more and more ads to do this.Good work

That will be good if they are interested in investing.

Though there are a lot of people browsing the internet, watching videos on YouTube, I don't think all of them would be interested but for me who benefits to all of these advertisements? I don't think it would be Bitcoin they are advertising but an exchange, a cryptocurrency that they have a project in because if they are advertising Bitcoin, who pays for their ads?
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

Yeah it is pretty good and nice for us because they are seeing the opportunity and they are going to get it.

Now they will probably try to push up more, until where? That is a pretty good question but it's pretty obvious. People complain about too many ads in some channels, if they are Bitcoin related then that is really really good since honestly practically everyone i know watches Youtube, even sometimes.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:32:03 PM

New to the internet?

There's an algorithm on youtube and especially in google that uses your data to determine your most viewed/browsed sites. Once they determined it, they will show the exact ad that is related to you. So if you're searching about bitcoin then probably they will show cryptocurrency related videos on the ads.

The topic creates misinformation, people thought that bitcoin might go higher now because of that.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:54:13 PM

It's been like that also at the same time your advertisements are what you search, they vary from person to person thus how much mass media they are covering is quite unknown.

Since years people are posting videos about cryptocurrencies and what it is, which was already going on since 2009, so I don't think it will be that big of a influential factor ,but we can see how Netflix have fuled some spark thus it might do good , but it can't be a fool proof method .

Let's see if something happens though ✌️

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:14:02 PM

The topic creates misinformation, people thought that bitcoin might go higher now because of that.
Exactly. Most of the ads I see related to crypto are trading platforms and nothing on bitcoin itself. I do not see why it will affect the price of bitcoin.

<...>
but we can see how Netflix have fuled some spark thus it might do good
Do you mean the new documentary that they are making about altcoins? Maybe. But if the interviewee, mostly altcoin founders, will just talk about negative things about bitcoin, then it will do more harm than good. Do not put too much hope in it.

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:23:31 PM

Yes, the new cycle coming. We are waiting for a new pump. So many signs last time. I think soon fb will start btc advertisement as well.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:39:14 PM

Exactly. Most of the ads I see related to crypto are trading platforms and nothing on bitcoin itself. I do not see why it will affect the price of bitcoin.

<...>
but we can see how Netflix have fuled some spark thus it might do good
Do you mean the new documentary that they are making about altcoins? Maybe. But if the interviewee, mostly altcoin founders, will just talk about negative things about bitcoin, then it will do more harm than good. Do not put too much hope in it.

Its been said that google is controlling what people shall think for anything. If google only displays negative comments to bitcoin as the search result of the people searching for BTC, it will affect the decision making of the individuals looking for btc investments. Youtube is no different from google, they are one. Google own youtube. Its not the ads that make bitcoin price surge, its the market demand and for BTC to have demands it has to start the adoption.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:48:36 PM

Now the name Bitcoin is no stranger because everyone already knows it through advertisements on YouTube and almost all on social networks or Others that advertise bitcoin.
in my opinion it is very good and proves that bitcoin is developing well and is known to many people and can increase the value of bitcoin because after many people know that bitcoin is profitable, they become interested in being involved in it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀