Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 companies that play crucial role in decentralized future  (Read 134 times)
bvyvjdidn (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:31:21 AM

Do you agree? Does dai really plays a great part?

The source: https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/10-blockchain-companies-play-big-part-decentralised-future-xqkmrj?a=GELe3POa69

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gccigng

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:47:00 PM

I thought that decentralized systems could fit perfectly into company management. Internal management systems, as well as for work with clients and staff, built on blockchains would allow both to carry out contracts and ensure the interaction of all branches, especially for large sections. I think such a project like Aragon has great prospects.
zernaloot29

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:51:53 PM

I think among the projects for which the outstanding future forgot to mention taklimakan. Because there are no analogues to such a place where you can receive complete information about the situation in the cryptocurrency market, professional analysis tools and a training base where you can learn the secrets of trading. The world is increasingly starting to use cryptocurrencies, and it is training that is the factor that will help offer the best startups and developments to society.
Foxyfell

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

I thought that decentralized systems could fit perfectly into company management. Internal management systems, as well as for work with clients and staff, built on blockchains would allow both to carry out contracts and ensure the interaction of all branches, especially for large sections. I think such a project like Aragon has great prospects.
I consider the development of the browser brave an interesting project. And although many projects related to the revision of the task of advertising, but only here it is applied where necessary. The world wants to see quality content and is ready to support it. And the quality should be improved and for advertising.
bobytobby

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:02:41 PM

I think among the projects for which the outstanding future forgot to mention taklimakan. Because there are no analogues to such a place where you can receive complete information about the situation in the cryptocurrency market, professional analysis tools and a training base where you can learn the secrets of trading. The world is increasingly starting to use cryptocurrencies, and it is training that is the factor that will help offer the best startups and developments to society.
If we consider projects that would be really worth supporting, then I would point out a few direction. It is education, medical and ecology with safe energy. And if many countries from the budget allocate the least funding for them, then the blockchain with its crowdfunding opportunities would be really excellent support for important areas.
quoqscart

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:05:08 PM

If we consider projects that would be really worth supporting, then I would point out a few direction. It is education, medical and ecology with safe energy. And if many countries from the budget allocate the least funding for them, then the blockchain with its crowdfunding opportunities would be really excellent support for important areas.
Not bad they mentioned dai. Stable coins in my opinion as an adapter from the simple world to the world of cryptocurrency. Therefore, this direction will be intensively developed in the near future. Even for example, this project from Facebook libra should also be issued as a stable coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: