Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2002 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:41:17 PM

this is shocking news because many people including me who don't believe IDAX is a scam, this is a warning to investors to be careful of various markets that are considered trusted people.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:48:01 PM

What the pity... IDAX pro is one of the top exchange...
I never think that IDAX pro will be scammer... that is crazy...
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:04:53 PM

I really can't believe this. IDAX is currently conducting a lot of IEO. And one of theirs got scammed by their own? What? Is CMA was the only scammed project? Or there could be more?
Yeah, they're in the top 10.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

I don't trade on IDAX, but I do learn some IEOs on it. These IEO are very suspicious, they sell out too quickly, but the project is not really potential.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:05:30 PM

Well am actually not surprised to see this because I know pretty well that Idax is a scam exchange since the inception of its IEO. Idax exchange only stimulate IEO sales so that it can attract the attention of investors when the coin eventually get listed on exchange. They have done it with some IEO projects before now but Crypto market Ads was not cool with what they got that's why they decided to open up.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:27:00 PM

well
so its will be a common thing for IEO be a good potential for scamming people.
and the sad story its if the exchange it self scamming a some project like this cases.
but we cant blame team it self, since we know IEO its popular right now.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

This is very surprising because I never thought idax could fall into the category of scam exchanges. I read the medium post by CMA and I testify to it that Idax is a group of bandit and they have being into the job of banditry for long. I hope there are laws to prosecute such people in crypto world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:12:31 PM

I testify that idax project indeed did commit the scam and they don't bother to return what they stole because they feel CMA is not enough to tackle them ,the good news is other projects that got scammed by idax are gearing up to join this fight ,adab solution is among the projects

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:36:07 PM

Right from time idax has been a bad exchange, idax has killed every single token listed on it coupled with huge fake volume, this is why regulation is something of urgency now than before because of this despicable people.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:08:20 PM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

What is your response about this

I also got the blog earlier today and it’s supposed 10 btc + from numerous projects with little received from ieos
We need to wait and verify more that it’s not fud;

This is a reason why researching before investing on any project is first and foremost
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:27:41 PM

If this is true that's too bad for idax as a whole,  because I thought that they are among one of the best exchange that can't do such to a project that wanna do IEO on their site
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:56:20 PM

If this is true that's too bad for idax as a whole,  because I thought that they are among one of the best exchange that can't do such to a project that wanna do IEO on their site
Idax is just an exchange but not one of the best in the business. Fake volume and wash trading are rampant on that exchange. This news could further bring this exchange down the bottom, i just hope that this is just a misunderstanding between Idax and it's customer.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:25:49 PM

The news about Idax scamming IEO projects is already going viral. Sometimes I just wonder where we are heading to. Although I have never used the exchange and I never had the intension of using it.
There are also some other exchanges we need to be careful of, most especially for those who participate in IEO.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:34:31 PM

Here we are again, 2019 was suppose to be better but its still all about same ole things ,binance got hacked this year too and now idax is among the IEO scamming artists I just really hope that something can be done about exchange scams

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:27:06 AM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

That will really be so sad and will be a bad beginning for IEO if it is really true, I heard off the story too, but I still want to believe that it is a rumor.In case it happens to be true, I do not agree that coinmarketcap is being linked to the fraud, many of us too would trust IDAX for anything, and I have seen in many places where people always mention IDAX as one of the best exchange.

So if they had conducted a scam IEO, then they should be liable for their action and not because they happen to join a product created by coinmarketcap. Like writer said, that was a coordinated scam which is usually a professional way of scamming, and the fact they are coinmarketcap doesn’t mean they cannot be fooled too neither.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:15:30 AM

That will really be so sad and will be a bad beginning for IEO if it is really true, I heard off the story too, but I still want to believe that it is a rumor.In case it happens to be true, I do not agree that coinmarketcap is being linked to the fraud, many of us too would trust IDAX for anything, and I have seen in many places where people always mention IDAX as one of the best exchange.

So if they had conducted a scam IEO, then they should be liable for their action and not because they happen to join a product created by coinmarketcap. Like writer said, that was a coordinated scam which is usually a professional way of scamming, and the fact they are coinmarketcap doesn’t mean they cannot be fooled too neither.

Indeed, many believe that the IDAX exchange is a big exchange, of course it will make investors disappointed to open only 1 project that they are dark, but many will if this will be a bad image for IDAX.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:20:21 AM

I do not understand why the project should do this. I thought it was not a bad exchange. And I traded there several times. Apparently the Owners wanted an easy money. In any case, it is a blow to the IEO’s reputation.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:35:18 AM

What a pity if the accusation is true for IDAX, so that's the could be the reason why most of the coin listed to their platform was dumped its price value were the volume got decreased, When I heard of it I decided to full and sell the coins I have to their platform even the price was too cheap, because anytime the exchange could be close and the token would be freeze instantly.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:23:17 AM

I really can't believe this. IDAX is currently conducting a lot of IEO. And one of theirs got scammed by their own? What? Is CMA was the only scammed project? Or there could be more?
Yeah, they're in the top 10.

Based on the Ranking - https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/, they are in the top 12 now, but I doubt the volume is real.
This accusation will destroy their reputation and maybe will make the project who accuse popular.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:53:04 AM

IDAX talks about CryptoMarketAds.com with other project managers. It's like they're laughing at CMA right now. Scammers also don't care about other teams blaming them in fraud.

https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial/77995
Shooan - https://twitter.com/shooanlee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: