Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1995 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

been using index over a year and had no problem at all. there are always unsatisfied users everywhere.
I have never used IDax but what I observe is many ieo projects that complain, and also some IEOs have been harmed because of this Launchpad problem, for example migranet have experienced very severe price declines. and also I'm not sure you are using IDax more than a year because of your bitcointalk account say the opposite

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:57:10 PM

Until now I have never had a problem with IDX, everything went smoothly and included an exchanger with a fairly low fee, I saw using it

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:11:21 PM

This news is already confirmed by team of CMA project.
This is crazy, Idax pro is one of the big exchange based on the CMC.
I hope the problem can be solving by CMA project.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:17:46 PM

been using index over a year and had no problem at all. there are always unsatisfied users everywhere.
I have never used IDax but what I observe is many ieo projects that complain, and also some IEOs have been harmed because of this Launchpad problem, for example migranet have experienced very severe price declines. and also I'm not sure you are using IDax more than a year because of your bitcointalk account say the opposite
The problem is not related to service or other matters. But the problem is that many projects feel disadvantaged when doing IEO on idax. And from CMA, you can see in the article the explanation. For related services, certainly every exchange will give the best to its users.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:49:32 AM

I don't believe IDAX did a scam because in recent months they have just become a member of the coinmarketcap .
I also don't know the full details about this problem, just wait for the clarification from IDAX.

by the way, here is the proof their membership.
https://medium.com/@to.liuwen/idax-has-become-a-member-of-coinmarketcap-transparency-data-alliance-4dc027216f7d
So did Liquid.io...
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:57:07 AM

It is hard to believe that Exchange with more than 1.5$ billion trading volume and listed on CoinMarketCap is a scam. I think we need to wait for the official comment about this occasion from IDAX.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:43:00 AM

Until now I have never had a problem with IDX, everything went smoothly and included an exchanger with a fairly low fee, I saw using it

This is not about even you or any other user on the exchange. It is about IDAX not fulfilling their end to these IEO projects and not refunding. I'm glad these start ups are speaking up and even exposing these fake volumes.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:57:43 PM

What do you guys think about the CryptoMarketAds project? They lost their bitcoins and it looks like there is no funding to pay for listing IEO CMA on another exchange

Looks like they are really serious with their mission to make people aware about the scam.
Visited their ANN thread and see this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256.msg51645628#msg51645628
Also, I think they still continue with the sale, but I think not in IDAX anymore.

I hope they'll be successful as they are brave enough to expose a scam of a big exchange.

I am still confused about the pros and cons of IDAX and CryptoMarketAds. If I see CryptoMarketAds does have high ambitions to realize their project but on the other hand I am still confused with Idax because I myself have used this exchange and there are no problems whatsoever. And CryptoMarketAds should report this fraud to the authorities if they have strong evidence.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:00:28 PM

but on the other hand I am still confused with Idax because I myself have used this exchange and there are no problems whatsoever.
No need to be confused, just read the article. You will find out that the issue is not the performance of the exchange in providing services to the users. It is actually them refusing to refund CMA for asking a refund when they found out about the unethical and scam activities of IDAX when it comes to the IEO like faking the volume.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:26:32 PM

It is a small exchange, but I don't like it very much because it offers many continuous IEOs. Makes me not want to invest in its IEOs
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:25:27 PM

It is a small exchange, but I don't like it very much because it offers many continuous IEOs. Makes me not want to invest in its IEOs

Are You kidding saying that IDAX is "small exchange"?
According to the adjusted volume on the Coinmarketcup it is top 10 exchange with the 24 volume of $1 594 215 150.
But as to the reported proofs of the fact that this exchange had already scammed several IEO projects, I can`t believe that the ''adjusted'' volume is even close to the truth.
If this would be the matter of the criminal case this could result in one more fraud of users funds, so thanks to the author of this OP the theme becomes very actual and useful for many people nowadays.
 As well as this kind of story could have an impact on other similar exchanges that have large wash trade volumes and are holding IEOs.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:01:14 AM

Coinmarketcap is aware of this scam accused about idax but I'm surprised they refused to unlist idax from cmc ,they said its not their call to delist them because idax met all their requirements ,I'm surprised

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:13:06 AM

Coinmarketcap is aware of this scam accused about idax but I'm surprised they refused to unlist idax from cmc ,they said its not their call to delist them because idax met all their requirements ,I'm surprised
Well, have you seen on the coinmarketcap some rules saying: we list only honest exchanges? What about Yobit? So many scam accusations against Yobit were made and they are still on coinmarketcap website.  Cool

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:03:35 AM

I have read the issue on this between IDAX and CRYPTOMARKETADS.
Is there any link that i can read about the release statement from IDAX.PRO team?
are they keep their silence or there is something else? this is a big problem not just from the investors but the whole IEO process community.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:19:07 PM

I want everyone to be aware of this fact! Dont let it go unnoticed! This is an extremely big issue in the crypto space!
Unfortunately, only regulators can solve this problem. it is practically impossible to punish someone or return the money without their help

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:09:13 AM

At once, several different and unrelated projects made, to one degree or another, a similar statement that their sales were modeled and, in fact, they did not receive funds and lost their tokens.

some even restart their Smart contract.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

So until now this problem has not been resolved? Wow, it's very unfortunate by Idax. Does not provide clarification regarding this matter until now. Of course in the future people will continue to think idax is an exchange that has problems with their clients regarding the IEO.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:32:36 AM

soo
the point the buyer just a BOT?
and IDAX hodl a tons of token then after IEO/ICO end they will control the market.
well well mafia , u will regret it.
also Blabber already reported IDAX to goverment.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:54:28 AM

So until now this problem has not been resolved? Wow, it's very unfortunate by Idax. Does not provide clarification regarding this matter until now. Of course in the future people will continue to think idax is an exchange that has problems with their clients regarding the IEO.

Yes this problem has not been resolved until now, CMA has to do it again from the start of the sale and start with the new IEO, and I also don't trust IDAX's exchange if I know this until there is no clarification.
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

IDAX is not a small exchange, and coins listed on IDAX have very good daily volume. I still have not seen announcement from coinmarketcap.com to delist IDAX. So, at least by now the coinmarketcap.com still consider IDAX is non-scam exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: