Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1995 times)
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

I think this campaign should go viral about idax and it should be a warning to other exchanges intending to do so, personally this has discouraged me from using the idax exchange and I am not sure I will take any project that intends to list there serious.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:35:08 PM

It is a small exchange, but I don't like it very much because it offers many continuous IEOs. Makes me not want to invest in its IEOs
IDAX is not a small exchange, and coins listed on IDAX have very good daily volume. I still have not seen announcement from coinmarketcap.com to delist IDAX. So, at least by now the coinmarketcap.com still consider IDAX is non-scam exchange.

If so, but why IDAX took some project money from their IEO, I was also surprised that this could happen even though IDAX 10 was the top exchange.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:40:43 PM

I want everyone to be aware of this fact! Dont let it go unnoticed! This is an extremely big issue in the crypto space!
Unfortunately, only regulators can solve this problem. it is practically impossible to punish someone or return the money without their help
And what about police and courts? They were robbed of cryptocurrencies and regulators can´t help in this case. Regulators are here to protect before scam not to help scammed people.  Wink
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

Is it true that IDAX pro does scamers against IEO in IDAX? like Crypto Market Ads the money has been taken by IDAX for $ 5,000,000 USD.

https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

What is your response about this

Idax became noisy this couple of weeks past, the first time I heard about the issues it was unbelievable on my part, due to I'm most often used their platform most of the time, but when I checked the rumors I heard, it was all true accusation. And you will noticed the volume itself too was totally down and its level of ranking in terms of exchange it went down. And some of the coins listed to their platform was also pull out their, sad to heard about it, but I need to withdraw all the coins I have on Idax and find other exchange to trade in.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:58:59 PM

I don't believe IDAX did a scam because in recent months they have just become a member of the coinmarketcap .
I also don't know the full details about this problem, just wait for the clarification from IDAX.

by the way, here is the proof their membership.
https://medium.com/@to.liuwen/idax-has-become-a-member-of-coinmarketcap-transparency-data-alliance-4dc027216f7d

You do not believe that IDAX is involved in the scam? But you still carry the signature of the project CryptoMarketAds, in the bounty companies of which you participated, and whose leaders accuse IDAX of fraud, enclosing evidence of their uncleanliness. It seems to me that in this matter you need to decide who you support.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

In any case, I would like to receive some comments from the exchange.

If money is collected and transferred to projects - where are the transactions? If not, then you need to understand that there is a problem.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:55:28 PM

Yes, IDAX just trying to popular and attractive for more projects to start IEO. This has some proof like after IEO huge dump on IDAX exchange.
maybe it is an exchange manipulation that works with the project. because I see a lot of projects that do IEOs at IDAX, and are very promising. I tried to see how the project would get investors, but because there were thoughts like that, I abandoned my intentions.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

It's highly possible the statement is true. I always say you should not believe any new or small exchange. Work only with the biggest exchange who already has 8/10 reputation at least. Wonder, why ICOs choosing those shit exchange for their token sale.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:44:33 PM

I don't know why people are just picking this up, there are som exchanges in the space that it is obvious some thing is wrong on their platform, both Exrate and IDAX are two major suspect to me. Just make sure you are not leaving your funds on these exchanges

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:49:33 PM

It's highly possible the statement is true. I always say you should not believe any new or small exchange. Work only with the biggest exchange who already has 8/10 reputation at least. Wonder, why ICOs choosing those shit exchange for their token sale.

Probably, this is because it is difficult for them to reach the larger exchanges.

Large exchanges choose cool projects that have significant interest. Small projects should work with small IEO sites.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:53:03 PM

I don't know why people are just picking this up, there are som exchanges in the space that it is obvious some thing is wrong on their platform, both Exrate and IDAX are two major suspect to me. Just make sure you are not leaving your funds on these exchanges
IDAX is not that known in the Crypto community so I could see why a bunch of people are skeptical about it.
I've exchanged coins on IDAX pro without any issues.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:38:57 PM

This warning has stopped me from trading on Idax and I believe that with time the information will circulate.
Exchanges of this nature should not be allowed to strive in the crypto space. It should not survive.
coloseum

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:05:11 PM

IDAX is one of top exchanges, but at least it is not a too old exchange. So we should be cautious and careful about IDAX. Using IDAX with risks. However, by now, I don't think IDAX is a scam one, at least at the moment. In crypto, things change fastly, and good exchanges, good projects might turn into scam within minutes or days, if their teams want to do scam exits. What happened with Bit Blender, that took opportunity from Best Mixer in order to do scam exit.
kelvin1408

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

i dont know i have no interest on idax exchange i see many worst project listed at idax exchange
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Some IEO projects and no volume.  The Token value decreases, investors are definitely losing and making them emerge.  I wonder about why they keep the IEO for some projects.  Recently Migranet.io allegedly cheated by partners.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:02:40 PM

They issued my sell order, even though I ordered it before, when the price of my pump token was not sold even though the price exceeded the price I offered as well as buy orders, I also felt that I had been deceived by IDAX.
it seems that you are not the only one who experienced the fraud. even some IEO projects are also registered there. it has been proven if the project that is carrying out the IEO on the exchange is very vulnerable to sales data manipulation.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 11:35:41 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 05:19:45 PM by whyrqa

Before cryptomarketadds IEO run on IDAX exchange, IDAX exchange was listed in my favorite. Now articles and news is saying IDAX was scammed even has high volume. Although cryptomarketadds token is listed on IDAX exchange, I had never seen like this situation.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

This news does not affect anything, idax users still trade there.
and trading can still be done without any problem. I think this news has been confirmed and it's still not safe to trade. but for IEO we have to avoid it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:40:52 PM

It’s not just them but also us for selecting these. I think everyone must do their own research before doing anything. It’s too often to see people doing a lot of things but still end up nowhere, and this is simply because of not having done enough research.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:03:55 PM

I have seen about a task griping about this previously. Be that as it may, I suspected it was only a miss-up or something. In any case, hearing a similar circumstance with another task as affirmed it that idax is a trick trade. something radical should be done about this before it escapes hand.
Idax needs to confront the outcome of there activity and an example need to be made of them so that new exchanges planning to do that scam will be warned

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: