Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy|Sell|Earn|Win with bitcoin at itcoinBay.com  (Read 212 times)
itcoinbay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 11:53:09 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 07:25:03 PM by itcoinbay

BTC Turn your stuff into some bitcoin (assuming someone wants to buy it).

BTC Turn your bitcoin into some stuff.

BTC Sorry, no funny 'money' allowed--and that no man might buy or sell at https://itcoinbay.com/, save he that has a Bitcoin wallet, or a Bitcoin address, or a QR code.

Why all of the talk about 'trading' bitcoin and virtually no discussion about using it? If the Bitcoin/crypto community ever hopes to replace fiat currencies, the key to doing that is to not just use it like a get rich (or poor) quick scheme, but to begin using it like a currency. We have found that paying someone living on the other side of the globe (sorry flat-earthers) for their services is very quick, easy and cheap, not to mention virtually unknown to anyone but the two parties at either end of the transaction. Our bitcoin auction site, itcoinBay.com, was built in an effort to help the transition of bitcoin from high tech novelty to everyday currency. With our site, 'The Bitcoin Marketplace,' people can exchange products and services using bitcoin as the medium of exchange. There are also opportunities to actually earn bitcoin such as with our Referral Program and our Contest in which we will give away quite a bit of bitcoin and prizes as described on our Contest page.

Now since we at itcoinBay.com do not attach ourselves nor our members to fiat currencies, bank accounts or credit cards, we have developed a fee-based system for the purpose of accountability. It would be great to be able to just trust everyone, but until society evolves to that point, for the protection of all participants we will practice the Russian policy of 'trust but verify,' by charging a modest fee for participation. In the age of $1000 cell phones, $5+ coffee and Washington, D.C., we don’t feel at all apprehensive about this fee.

At our site, NO 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

Please consider joining us and help us help Bitcoin turn the corner into the mainstream. How to get started?

• Register and then visit our store to get started: https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/.
  • Buy|Sell and earn with our Referral Program (.001 BTC for each new Seller you send our way).
  • Sellers are automatically entered in our Contest and the drawing occurs once we have 100 Sellers. The Grand Prize is a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter, the 2nd Place winner will receive .1 BTC, the 3rd Place winner will receive .02
       BTC and we will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

Gentlemen! You can't fiat in here, this is 'The Bitcoin Marketplace.'

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:56:59 PM

As itcoinBay.com is a noob at bitcointalk, and in an effort to jump start our site with new members and auctions, we would like to propose a special offer for bitcointalk members:

Register and become a Seller on our site today (offer ends at 23:59 NYC time on 6/26/2019) and list bitcointalk as the Referrer and we will validate your Seller status for free. Just add the Seller item to your cart here https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/, complete the shipping information and click Submit but don't send us the .01 BTC and we will mark it as paid.

This will allow you to Buy|Sell with us, earn with our Referral Program and also will enter you into our New Member Contest, all at no cost to you. And not just no cost to you, but you can earn and win without spending even a fraction of a BTC!

Let us repeat what 10 of the first 100 Sellers will win:

• The Grand Prize is a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter.
  • The 2nd Place winner will receive .1 BTC.
  • The 3rd Place winner will receive .02 BTC.
  • We will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:40:08 PM

As itcoinBay.com is a noob at bitcointalk, and in an effort to jump start our site with new members and auctions, we would like to propose a special offer for bitcointalk members:

Register and become a Seller on our site today (offer ends at 23:59 NYC time on 6/26/2019) and list bitcointalk as the Referrer and we will validate your Seller status for free. Just add the Seller item to your cart here https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/, complete the shipping information and click Submit but don't send us the .01 BTC and we will mark it as paid.

This will allow you to Buy|Sell with us, earn with our Referral Program and also will enter you into our New Member Contest, all at no cost to you. And not just no cost to you, but you can earn and win without spending even a fraction of a BTC!

Let us repeat what 10 of the first 100 Sellers will win:

• The Grand Prize is a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter.
  • The 2nd Place winner will receive .1 BTC.
  • The 3rd Place winner will receive .02 BTC.
  • We will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

Today we will introduce another Special Offer that is good through the weekend (offer ends 6/30/2019 @ 23:59 NYC time). Again, register, become a Seller on our site and show bitcointalk as the Referrer and pay only .05 BTC, which is half the normal fee. Thanks to those of you that took advantage of our Special Offer the last two days!

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:55:22 PM

I tried visiting your site right now, have you blocked traffic from Romania? It does not load the site at all, Firefox just infinitely keeps saying transferring data..
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:59:58 PM

I tried visiting your site right now, have you blocked traffic from Romania? It does not load the site at all, Firefox just infinitely keeps saying transferring data..

No we haven't block traffic from anywhere I don't believe. Do you have a proxy you can use? Sorry for the inconvenience, I will look into it and if possible resolve the issue. Thank you for your interest.

josephdd1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:04:40 PM

No we haven't block traffic from anywhere I don't believe. Do you have a proxy you can use? Sorry for the inconvenience, I will look into it and if possible resolve the issue. Thank you for your interest.

No poxy. Using firefox from my laptop. It is portable version, but I never faced this issue on other sites, this is the first time. Is you site very large in size? I am on a hotel's wifi, could a slow connection be a problem?
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

No poxy. Using firefox from my laptop. It is portable version, but I never faced this issue on other sites, this is the first time. Is you site very large in size? I am on a hotel's wifi, could a slow connection be a problem?

I doubt size is the problem. Can you access other sites from the US? If not, maybe the hotel is blocking it? I am investigating this as we 'speak.' Please be patient.

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:23:37 PM

I doubt size is the problem. Can you access other sites from the US? If not, maybe the hotel is blocking it? I am investigating this as we 'speak.' Please be patient.

Looks like someone from Romania is on the site now, did you make it? If not, can you please send me your IP address? Just e-mail it to admin@itcoinbay.com please.

josephdd1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:27:12 PM

Looks like someone from Romania is on the site now, did you make it? If not, can you please send me your IP address? Just e-mail it to admin@itcoinbay.com please.

No, the site does not even load for me so it can't be me. And I do not know how to get the hotel's ip address. Trace my ip says 109.166.132.112
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

No, the site does not even load for me so it can't be me. And I do not know how to get the hotel's ip address. Trace my ip says 109.166.132.112

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm with support now, but we have no countries blocked from viewing the site I can tell you.

josephdd1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:18:30 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm with support now, but we have no countries blocked from viewing the site I can tell you.

At a different hotel. Using a russian VPN now.  Site loads. So there must be some ip banning issue from your server or whatever.
Site is very slow. Can't be vpn as other heavier site loads easily.

I would also suggest you to  change this :
..and we will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

into something else. Since you are giving hardware wallet, tomorrow if your winners get hacked somehow they will blame you, saying you kept a copy of their keys or whatever. So avoid this murky situation and don't give away hardware wallets. Instead, give away some other valuable items that are in the same price range.

I will try to visit the site again tomorrow.
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:01:23 PM

At a different hotel. Using a russian VPN now.  Site loads. So there must be some ip banning issue from your server or whatever.
Site is very slow. Can't be vpn as other heavier site loads easily.

I would also suggest you to  change this :
..and we will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

into something else. Since you are giving hardware wallet, tomorrow if your winners get hacked somehow they will blame you, saying you kept a copy of their keys or whatever. So avoid this murky situation and don't give away hardware wallets. Instead, give away some other valuable items that are in the same price range.

I will try to visit the site again tomorrow.

Hi Joseph. Glad you were able to access the site but sorry to hear that it is loading slowly for you. Admittedly, it is not the speediest of sites in the world, but it shouldn't be too bad. If you continue to experience this issue please let me know and I will get it corrected if it's on our end.

Thanks for the suggestion about the Consolation Prizes, however, we will have these shipped from the Seller directly to the winners, so the wallets will arrive to them new in an unopened box, so itcoinBay.com could not be held responsible if any problems were to arise. As with anything in life, there are some risks involved, but common sense has to come into play. I guess maybe we will add a disclaimer LOL. I had heard that there were some possible issues with Trezor wallets and therefore we decided to make it the winner's choice whether Trezor or Keepkey.

It would be great to conclude this Contest/Drawing sooner rather than later. I already opened and played with the drone so I am going to have to purchase another whenever the Contest concludes.

Please do try the site again, hopefully it loads faster and I hope you will join us and help spread the word, remember we pay .001 BTC for each Referral and that accomplishes two things at once, it puts Bitcoin in the Referrer's wallet as well as it speeds up the conclusion of the Drawing and puts the prizes in the winner's hands or wallets sooner. It of course also helps us grow our list of Sellers and auctions and works to make the site more relevant.

Thanks again for your interest and communication.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: