Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Offer today only at itcoinBay.com!!!  (Read 195 times)
itcoinbay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

As itcoinBay.com is a noob at bitcointalk, and in an effort to jump start our site with new members and auctions, we would like to propose a special offer for bitcointalk members:

Register and become a Seller on our bitcoin only auction site today (offer ends at 23:59 NYC time on 6/26/2019) and list bitcointalk as the Referrer and we will validate your Seller status for free. Just add the Seller item to your cart here https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/, complete the shipping information and click Submit but don't send us the .01 BTC and we will mark it as paid.

This will allow you to Buy|Sell with us, earn with our Referral Program and also will enter you into our New Member Contest, all at no cost to you. And not just no cost to you, but you can earn and win without spending even a fraction of a BTC!

Let us repeat what 10 of the first 100 Sellers will win:

• The Grand Prize is a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter.
  • The 2nd Place winner will receive .1 BTC.
  • The 3rd Place winner will receive .02 BTC.
  • We will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doghunt87

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

nice offer but i have a question..so after i hit submit and i get to the payment page that says "send btc to this address" uhmm then what  ?
btw where can i find my referral link ? and perhaps more info on ur referral program ?
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:01:22 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 05:16:39 PM by itcoinbay

nice offer but i have a question..so after i hit submit and i get to the payment page that says "send btc to this address" uhmm then what  ?
btw where can i find my referral link ? and perhaps more info on ur referral program ?

First off, thank you very much for joining our team and good luck in the contest and hope you will list (and Sell) some items.

When you get to that point you are done. Normally a new Seller (or Buyer) would send us bitcoin at that point but in your case I will mark you as paid and we will send you a member number momentarily.

To send us a referral (and get paid), simply have the 'person' you refer enter your e-mail address (or member number) in the REFERRED BY space at Checkout. Just to be clear, in order for you to get a referral fee of .001 BTC, your referral will had to have purchased (and paid for) a Seller membership.

Thanks again!
William
admin@itcoinBay.com

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:32:58 PM

Hey again, you should have gotten two e-mails from us, one for your registration and one after becoming a Seller. Could you please let me know whether you got those? Thanks in advance. We try to follow up and make sure our e-mails are received rather than going to SPAM.

On another note, I can't believe that more people aren't taking advantage of this offer! A chance to win a really nice drone or .1 BTC or .02 BTC or a hardware wallet, for absolutely NO obligation. I think people are just so used to scams, especially in the world of crypto/Bitcoin that they just can't accept that something could actually be legit.

We hope you'll enjoy the site and help us grow the number of Buyers and Sellers as well as auctions. Admittedly, thus far we haven't had many bids, no legitimate ones to be exact, and not a whole lot of auctions. Not sure whether people are ready to use Bitcoin as a currency just yet, but we hope eventually they will come around and we'll be here if and when they do.

Thanks again from all of us here at itcoinBay.com.

Doghunt87

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:20:50 PM

Hey again, you should have gotten two e-mails from us, one for your registration and one after becoming a Seller. Could you please let me know whether you got those? Thanks in advance. We try to follow up and make sure our e-mails are received rather than going to SPAM.

On another note, I can't believe that more people aren't taking advantage of this offer! A chance to win a really nice drone or .1 BTC or .02 BTC or a hardware wallet, for absolutely NO obligation. I think people are just so used to scams, especially in the world of crypto/Bitcoin that they just can't accept that something could actually be legit.

We hope you'll enjoy the site and help us grow the number of Buyers and Sellers as well as auctions. Admittedly, thus far we haven't had many bids, no legitimate ones to be exact, and not a whole lot of auctions. Not sure whether people are ready to use Bitcoin as a currency just yet, but we hope eventually they will come around and we'll be here if and when they do.

Thanks again from all of us here at itcoinBay.com.
yep just got the email, thanks and good luckk  Wink
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 02:58:51 PM

As itcoinBay.com is a noob at bitcointalk, and in an effort to jump start our site with new members and auctions, we would like to propose a special offer for bitcointalk members:

Register and become a Seller on our bitcoin only auction site today (offer ends at 23:59 NYC time on 6/26/2019) and list bitcointalk as the Referrer and we will validate your Seller status for free. Just add the Seller item to your cart here https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/, complete the shipping information and click Submit but don't send us the .01 BTC and we will mark it as paid.

This will allow you to Buy|Sell with us, earn with our Referral Program and also will enter you into our New Member Contest, all at no cost to you. And not just no cost to you, but you can earn and win without spending even a fraction of a BTC!

• We will give away 7 consolation prizes which will be hardware wallets--your choice, Trezor or Keepkey.

Okay we're going to extend this another day so now the offer expires at 23:59 NYC time on 6/27/2019. Do it for the pugs (5% of all itcoinBay.com earnings goes to DFW Pug Rescue--gee I wish us noobs could post images!!!)!

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

Okay we're going to extend this another day so now the offer expires at 23:59 NYC time on 6/27/2019. Do it for the pugs (5% of all itcoinBay.com earnings goes to DFW Pug Rescue--gee I wish us noobs could post images!!!)!

BTCBTCBTC

Thank you to those of us that have joined us during the Special Offer of the last two days. Today we will introduce another Special Offer that is good through the weekend (offer ends 6/30/2019 @ 23:59 NYC time). Again, register, become a Seller on our site and show bitcointalk as the Referrer and pay only .05 BTC, which is half the normal fee.

BTCBTCBTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: