Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best USD stablecoin? Tether, USDC?  (Read 597 times)
Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:07:54 PM

I am a new in trading i used tether.For storage i think Tether is the best choice.Actullay i have not more technical knowledge still now.But i see Tether ranking top than USDC .So I used it.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:24:35 PM

I think no one has a general difference between all stable coins, for me it's the same and won't change every year. If you don't like Tether and prefer USDC, I think it's natural. But do you save or have you bought PAX and TUSD? I prefer USDT to enter and do trading in Digifinex. Thank you mate.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

I think no one has a general difference between all stable coins, for me it's the same and won't change every year. If you don't like Tether and prefer USDC, I think it's natural. But do you save or have you bought PAX and TUSD? I prefer USDT to enter and do trading in Digifinex. Thank you mate.
even now I have only tried to have USDT and not for other stable coins. although it does not have a significant change in value, but a good stable coin asset is used to save our money if the market conditions are corrected as it is now.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:38:05 PM

Tether is not a fully decentralized cryptocurrency and there have been some scandals in the past with bitfinnex so i will go for a fully decentralized stable coin on the ethereum blockchain.
The best stable coin is TRUEUSD  in my opinion.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:19:13 PM

Usdt has the largest volume and use at the moment so that is one aspect to watchout for while usdc and some other with reputed companies or names behind can be deemed more trusted, so it is your own choice which stable coin to choose.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:04:33 PM

I used USDT for a while. Just because it is the most used asset. I have no preference for any stable coin. I have not studied this in detail. So, given the history of Tether, we will not be provided reliable information in the near future.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

There are so much stable coins on the market now, that all have the same function and it is pretty difficult to decide which one you can trust. The oldest one is obviously Tether, but they have some image problems, so USDC is the better choice for now.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:14:07 PM

All stable coins have same value but I prefer USDC ,the last time I tried to use USDT I got confused because its not on a single block chain, there is USDT on erc20 and btc omnilayer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:28:03 PM

I used both coins and never thought about it. Most likely I would choose USDC. I think USDC is simply more reliable for long-term storage of the dollar.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

If you wanted to store USD on your cold storage for, let’s say one year, which stablecoin would yo trust the most to still be worth 1 USD in a year?
I ask because I simply don’t trust Tether. I think the day could come where it is either regulated out of existence, or it’s lack of USD reserves causes it to crash and burn.

I’m thinking USDC is the best way to go, because it is backed by a real US company (Coinbase) which has had real longevity in crypto. It can be stored on a ledger nano in my ether wallet. I just feel like it’s going to be around in a year, it’s Coinbase.

Any thoughts or advice?

if in my opinion USDT (Tether) is better than USDC (USD Coin), because the volume of USDT (Tether) is higher than USDC (USD Coin) and that proves if more people prefer to use USDT (Tether) as a transaction, so that makes USDT (Tether) is the best USD Stablecoin for now and until the following year.
erricducducan26

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:51:20 PM

Both have auditing issues so I'd better choose DAI.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:19:44 PM

if I still use USDC because for Tether the transaction costs are quite expensive because the blockchain uses omni while USDC still uses ethereum and it makes the cost still quite affordable, but Tether is slightly superior to USDC because it has a very large volume

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:51:57 AM

if I still use USDC because for Tether the transaction costs are quite expensive because the blockchain uses omni while USDC still uses ethereum and it makes the cost still quite affordable, but Tether is slightly superior to USDC because it has a very large volume
these steyblekoinov divorced as dogs uncrowned, to assess which one is better, you just have to look for each situation, how much is the conclusion, and whether they are on another exchange, while the most common Tether

Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:23:46 PM

If you wanted to store USD on your cold storage for, let’s say one year, which stablecoin would yo trust the most to still be worth 1 USD in a year?
I ask because I simply don’t trust Tether. I think the day could come where it is either regulated out of existence, or it’s lack of USD reserves causes it to crash and burn.

I’m thinking USDC is the best way to go, because it is backed by a real US company (Coinbase) which has had real longevity in crypto. It can be stored on a ledger nano in my ether wallet. I just feel like it’s going to be around in a year, it’s Coinbase.

Any thoughts or advice?

I do not understand why all the diversity and new projects in this industry? We have TETHER for many years, it works and has long established itself as the most reliable project. I trust only him, he has almost all the exchanges!
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:40:55 PM

I love the idea of decentralized cryptocurrency, currently we have only one decentralized stable coin on coinmarketcap: DAI.
But, i have heard that next one is coming USDQ, do you think that they can achieve the stability?
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1311

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:43:21 PM

I've always used Tether to hold my positions, but never for a long time as you wish, it's an interesting question, and I have to say I'm not comfortable to use tether for a long time, because we always heard something about tether
But tether is the most used stable coin, large volume, almost all exchanges have tether listed, so it's seems the best option

Obviously you have to read news sometimes to see if everything is ok, even if you'll hold for a long time

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:56:53 PM

Stable coin should be also stable in long term, coins pegged to dollar 1:1 is not a warranty of stability. There are some coins that are pegged to golds or diamonds that should ensure stability for a very long time  Cool.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

I use only one stable coin - it is USDT, because it is widely used in the cryptocurrency, it is on almost all exchanges

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:23:55 PM

I use only one stable coin - it is USDT, because it is widely used in the cryptocurrency, it is on almost all exchanges
I support a very good and comfortable coin. I believe that it has a good future and every day we have more and more fans of it.  So I think she still has everything ahead.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tycsols

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:19:29 PM

For me it is usdc because im more of a hodler and not active trader and my main wallet is coinbase and coinbase offers usdc as the fiat backed stable coin that is why im ok with it but vast majority perhaps uses usdt because it is on almost all exchanges so easily it is the first choice of traders.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: