Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Try CryptoDefender only $5.99 to protect Today  (Read 185 times)
cybersecurityinvestor (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

Try CryptoDefender today for two devices to protect your bitcoin and crypto today for only $5.99 per month for two devices.  See the free demo here before you buy http://shop.blocksafetech.io/#undervaluedstocks

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:35:24 PM

Some of the top features of CryptoDefender are as follows:
1.  Military grade keystroke encryption which is patented along with being created by a company with over 17 years of experience in the cyber security industry.
2.  Anti-clickjacking
3.  Screen scraping protection
4.  CryptoColor for the desktop version which shows your typing in green which then means it can’t be seen by hackers.
5.  Secure password vault for the mobile version.
6.  CryptoDefender has its own secure mobile browser you can use.

These are some highlights of what CryptoDefender does to protect you.  It not only protects your crypto and bitcoin transactions, but it protects your entire computers and mobile devices.  It makes your online banking, investing, and your online health record inputing more secure.

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:54:45 AM

The subscription options are either monthly or if you commit to a year, you get two months free.

The basic option secures two devices for you, with the five device subscription of $99 per year offering the best value especially if you have friends and family to help secure because you can use your 5 licenses any way you want to.  CryptoDefender also includes attentive customer support here for you constantly.
DreamBlob

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:01:43 PM

Has anyone on this forum used your software yet?

Crypto Marketplace & Escrow Service: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK
Telegram: @dreamescrow

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

Not that I’m aware of yet but I would like someone to test it out.  It’s only $5.99 and I am here to help whenever it is needed.  I am confident the software will impress.
DreamBlob

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:43:21 PM

Not that I’m aware of yet but I would like someone to test it out.  It’s only $5.99 and I am here to help whenever it is needed.  I am confident the software will impress.
You're asking people to download and run a program on a forum where the majority of the userbase is crypto-centric I don't think anyone would trust your software based on your website/youtube video alone. Going to need a little bit more than that.

Crypto Marketplace & Escrow Service: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK
Telegram: @dreamescrow

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:13:36 PM

You're asking people to download and run a program on a forum where the majority of the userbase is crypto-centric I don't think anyone would trust your software based on your website/youtube video alone. Going to need a little bit more than that.

Understood.  Please feel free to read about the company that manufactures CryptoDefender - Blocksafe Technologies here https://www.blocksafetech.io/ and it also explains more about CryptoDefender.  The company has a long history of expertise in CyberSecurity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: