Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casascius gilt 1 BTC (Sold) | FBD gilt 10 PPC (Sold) | Kialara 1 BTC  (Read 717 times)
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:58:18 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 09:24:28 PM by ClayCastCrypto

Hi all,

Wanting to sell:

Casascius gilt silver 1.0 BTC coin (ungraded)  Sold
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

- Am looking for 1.75 BTC. Seems a fair price, the coin is in very good condition. Feedback appreciated. Reduced to 1.65 BTC. Reduced to 1.6 BTC Reduced to 1.55 BTC  Sold
- Can make some better photos this weekend (if required). Made some(what) better photos.
- The (original) air-tite case has a slightly damaged plastic edge, only have 38 mm at the moment, seems these came in 39 mm cases. See images, carefully placed in in a new air-tite.
- Will sweeten the deal with a 'Clay Casted' gift, but will be a suprise.
- A small extra sweet and Nasty bonus as a gift:

Lealana 5 LTC Funded Batch 1 (ungraded)  Sold
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

- Funded with COA.
- Don't know what the value of this coin is in the current market, could not find a thread, so open for offers in BTC or Ł / advice...

Edit 24-07-2019: Got some feedback. Was thinking 10 LTC, but 9 LTC is good. Sold.

Finite By Design gilt 10 PPC - Funded (ungraded)  Sold

- An old and interesting (peer)coin by Finite By Design. Nr. 11 of 50 (minted).
- Funded, with COA (funded by me with 10 PPC on Aug 2, 2014): https://www.coinexplorer.net/PPC/address/P8dkS1qX8JZkA4nRP5krK1VjBjgVv7fHGG
- Don't know what the value of this coin is in the current market, could not find a thread, so open for offers in BTC or Ł / advice...

Kialara One Bitcoin Silver (unfunded)

- Asking 0.25 BTC, think a fair price.

- I understand that I am new here, so trust is (and should be) low to zero.
- Escrow is fine, buyer pays, based upon location and references. If US, Miner Jones preferably.
- Based in the Netherlands.
- Will pay shipping and insurance and provide proof of shipment, track and trace.
- If customs charges apply, costs are for buyer.

Regards,

Clay

Edit: Updated the price for the Casascius gilt silver 1.0 BTC coin from 1.8 to 1.75. 1.65 BTC 1.6 BTC Reduced to 1.55 BTC  Sold
Edit July 23, 2019: Added Lealana 5 LTC Funded Batch 1 (ungraded) & Finite By Design gilt 10 PPC. Sold
Edit Aug 2, 2019: Casascius gilt 1 BTC, Lealana 5 LTC and Finite By Design gilt 10 PPC Sold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

1.8 is a fair price if the coin is in excellent condition and expected to grade at MS69. Sounds like you don't have time to get it graded, so some high resolution photos of the coin out of the holder would help assure buyers there are no blemishes. GLWS!

ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:26:24 AM

New photos, reduced price.
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:27:18 PM

Reduced... Is 1.6 BTC unreasonable?  Roll Eyes
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

Activity: 438
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:15:09 PM
Merited by ClayCastCrypto (1)

I'm not sure however I can tell you if you took the time to send it in to get graded that grading will help you determine and price and it will likely sell much quicker once it was graded. Of course you're going to want the best grade possible but that's up to the graders to make that decision. The good news is if snags a great great you'll likely be very happy with how much you sell it for. If doesn't grade so well atleast you know where you stand. I feel. like grading would be of help to you that's why I bring it up! All the best with the sale. Hope it all works out for you!

iBHK8
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:28:51 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 06:41:46 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine
Merited by ClayCastCrypto (1)

PCGS has a Paris office so you don't need to send to US for grading, something to consider. The last one of these sold for 1.82 but was graded MS69, high grade helps sell faster and you get a better price.

ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:32:58 PM

Thx for the feedback!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:30:33 PM

Reduced... Is 1.6 BTC unreasonable?  Roll Eyes

I paid 1.6 a bit over a year ago for one ungraded, so yeah, sounds reasonable to me. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2215
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:33:45 PM

PCGS has a Paris office so you don't need to send to US for grading, something to consider. The last one of these sold for 1.82 but was graded MS69, high grade helps sell faster and you get a better price.

pcgs wont grade this.

yes 1.6 is a reasonable price good luck with your sale for a very nice coin.

space for rent, shilling for sats
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

Added Lealana 5 LTC, Finite By Design gilt 10 PPC and a sweetener for the Casascius.
Open for offers / sell advice for the Lealana 5 LTC and gilt 10 PPC.
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:42:19 PM

Hey my friend! You seem like a genuine seller and the type we prefer to buy and sell to/from. After seeing you posted more items it made me just reach out again. I highly recommend you to grade them. Once the grade is established you'll get fair market value or higher in my honest opinion. You should really try for that. I wish you all the best with your sales!

iBHK8
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:34:29 AM

Hey my friend! You seem like a genuine seller and the type we prefer to buy and sell to/from. After seeing you posted more items it made me just reach out again. I highly recommend you to grade them. Once the grade is established you'll get fair market value or higher in my honest opinion. You should really try for that. I wish you all the best with your sales!

iBHK8

Hi iBHK8,

Thank you. Yes, you are entirely correct, graded coins do far better (and give a certain accredited value for a buyer).
I did an inquiry in 2014 to grade them, got the form, but never sent the coins.

Why you may ask... Think I was hesitant about sending all my coins, or some of them.
Never did it, now here I am.
If I ask to much premium, then will drop... a bit (see what I did there), but I won't send these coins to get graded.

For the 5 LTC coin, was hoping 10-ish LTC. Maybe a bit much, maybe not. Will find out.

Selling these coins to fund some more Clay Casted Crypto  Grin
Still needs finishing, but a sneak peak (some need re-pouring, or will be marked as proto pour - especially the large BTC):

iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

Hi ClayCast,
All is completely understandable. Very cool looking work you posted too! I genuinely wish you all the best with your sales and hope to see you around for a long time thereafter. All the best!

iBHK8
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:43:43 PM

iBHK8

Hi iBHK8,

Thank you. Yes, you are entirely correct, graded coins do far better (and give a certain accredited value for a buyer).
I did an inquiry in 2014 to grade them, got the form, but never sent the coins.

Why you may ask... Think I was hesitant about sending all my coins, or some of them.
Never did it, now here I am.
If I ask to much premium, then will drop... a bit (see what I did there), but I won't send these coins to get graded.

For the 5 LTC coin, was hoping 10-ish LTC. Maybe a bit much, maybe not. Will find out.

Selling these coins to fund some more Clay Casted Crypto  Grin
Still needs finishing, but a sneak peak (some need re-pouring, or will be marked as proto pour - especially the large BTC):

Winning one of this in the first auction, I have to say, the ruggedness of these bars is far more brilliant than lot of silver bars I have owned in the past.. I don't think photos do the justice to these bars..

Having said that.. I'll take the 2 square LTC ones in the left most row..  Wink Wink Grin

ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:22:05 PM

Why thank you...  Grin
Good to read.

Need to redesign the smaller ones. They are very interesting, also need a COA with public address or something.
Stack 3 on top of each other in 3D model (with air vents), then print it, then pour three.
So, no mass production, but more efficient.
These two are for some people who helped us along the way, small gifts.
Will pour some more for sure (have some small IOU's / thank you's to even)

Some progress on the BTC bar:

Polished the front to a certain degree (these will always have pits and scratches) and cleansed them.

Besides shamelessly promoting my own stuff.... Someone interested in a gilt Peercoin? Need to fund the bars...

Roll Eyes

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:52:05 PM

Two things:

That is a fair price on the Cas gilt.

I love the cast bars. 

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:38:54 AM

Casascius gilt 1 BTC Reduced to 1.55 BTC
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:58:34 AM

You've got some really nice pieces there, good job.  Smiley

I'm really interested in the gilt 10 PPC coin, but i'm a fairly fresh collector with very limited funds.
So, i hope my offer is not going to offend you (if it does, please just ignore): 0.01 BTC

(would need shipping to Germany)

ClayCastCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

I'm really interested in the gilt 10 PPC coin, but i'm a fairly fresh collector with very limited funds.
So, i hope my offer is not going to offend you (if it does, please just ignore): 0.01 BTC

Thank you for the interest, it is a nice and scarce coin.
Does not offend me, but is low. Cost of coin + shipping + funding (fiat time of funding) = about 246 USD
Since it is scarce and has collectors value, 0.01 would not be a good sale for me...  Smiley

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

3 LTC for the Peercoin?

And I like the bars too. Very nice...PM if interested.

Thank you for the interest, it is a nice and scarce coin.
Does not offend me, but is low. Cost of coin + shipping + funding (fiat time of funding) = about 246 USD
Since it is scarce and has collectors value, 0.01 would not be a good sale for me...  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: