Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto.com investment legit and safe?  (Read 1114 times)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:46:17 PM

That was previously an MCO coin, I manage to see how it pump during the last bull run and that time I considered it a great investment.
I don't keep tract of this coin anymore, but judging on it's trading volume and the trading exchanges where it was listed, I believe it's a legit project.
Bitconnect that died long time ago was one of the good coin in the middle of 2017 but it died early 2018 with people investment. We should not look on how a coin performed in judging on how legit it is but we should find out those behind such an investment platform. Nexo is legit because the project was open for everyone to see and if crypto.com is open for all to see and the owner have integrity then it should be a good investment platform.

MCO is nothing like Bitconnect. NEXO, Celsius and Crypto.com all are providing a feasible interest on the deposit of users. A 8% per year could be easily made with a simple business model. Bitconnect promised a high interest rate paid in bitcoin (a 0.1% to 1%) per day. They just mentioned it's the profit from a trading bot. While other of mentioned projects has a working lending platform.
Bitconnect is another ponzi scheme, end of disccussion.

Hmm, I'm not familiar with it, but the first thing I would like to do is to investigate it. Although there are some members who says it is legit, I will still do my due diligence here so that I won't make any regrets at the end, in my opinion.
Of course you need to DYOR. You can't simply believe with people who say this token is legit and then you buy with without any knowledge about this token

and always remember with this quote " Don't invest more than you can afford to lose "
If you already sure you will invest in legit token, why don't all in your money on there?
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:47:15 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 12:33:16 AM by Coinraptor

Of course, it is. Have a look at their developments, partnerships. All are big and this coin's rank is also very high! They have listed on some major exchanges. BI think crypto.com coin is a very good choice for investment.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:48:20 PM

I'm familiar with NEXO and Celsius. They are insured by Bitgo and are reputed financial paltforms.
But there's one more crypto.com that's been advertising a lot. They say to give you 8% interest of bitcoin deposits. It's much higher than on Celsius.
But my question is are they even legit? I haven't heard much about them like I did for NEXO and Celsius.

As far as I know this was formerly Monaco if I am not mistaken, I remembered the time when it was in the stage of the campaign it was nice and most of their investors who invested got profit, also their bounty hunters who participated in it. But I wondered why they did change their name of the coins. Because if it is really legit or safe they won't change it. So, if they give promise 8% in return it is obviously a part of their plan to hype the investors to deposit to their coins, you better be careful in this one dude.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:22:03 AM

Naturally the answer to your question should be yes but in practice it is neither yes nor no because it depend on the type of project you invest into and the type of team behind it.
Garbage in garbage out, if you invest with scammers or unprofessional team, the result will be similar.
Such garbage post and don't say anything if you are never ever tried to use its service, i have used it and the team was paying what they have promised and that's legit.
what have you written is such a garbage post. You have never used it and tried to create a review about that? That's a joke
I would say, this is the best post on here.

As far as I know this was formerly Monaco if I am not mistaken, I remembered the time when it was in the stage of the campaign it was nice and most of their investors who invested got profit, also their bounty hunters who participated in it. But I wondered why they did change their name of the coins. Because if it is really legit or safe they won't change it. So, if they give promise 8% in return it is obviously a part of their plan to hype the investors to deposit to their coins, you better be careful in this one dude.
Lol you should read what Endikadija's post above, the one who already invested on crypto.com and get 8% annualy return as they promised
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:58:23 AM

can be legit can be dangerous, because crypto fluctuations that are so extreme can make our investment fall, or increase many times over. here we play timing the right time to buy and sell, analysis is very important here.
alphaboon

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:05:33 AM

I have Monaco since the beginning. It has appreciated in prices nicely and the weekly interest of 4-8 is a great addition. Also Monaco as a Visa is well accepted. In fact I have replace my existing Visa to Monaco
IBCMedia
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:40:51 PM

I'm not sure about technicals or how MCO performed last bull run, but our team did some research found some not so very good things about the recently launched crypto.com chain - https://www.techmerge.io/2019/07/15/crypto-com-chain-cro-the-coin-that-popped-in-top-20-out-of-nowhere/

Could be wrong about some of the details, but for the most part, it looks really shady
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:18:52 PM

Any ideas why Crypto.com token (MCO) is steadily falling in terms of BTC price? Is it simply the result of overall altcoin off-season and Bitcoin dominance going higher and higher?
Or there are some other reasons? Maybe just people impatient about Visa card which is still available only in the USA and Singapore so they are selling their investment in order to stop-loss against Bitcoin.
P.S.
Observing MCO price of 0.000308 BTC @Binance

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:49:53 PM

Any ideas why Crypto.com token (MCO) is steadily falling in terms of BTC price? Is it simply the result of overall altcoin off-season and Bitcoin dominance going higher and higher?
Or there are some other reasons? Maybe just people impatient about Visa card which is still available only in the USA and Singapore so they are selling their investment in order to stop-loss against Bitcoin.
P.S.
This aged well Cheesy Price above was very close to absolute bottom 0.000293
Observing MCO price 0.000593 BTC @Binance

EU cards are announced and when they start arriving at people's homes, I think this number can double.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
cmaotaku

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:39:41 AM

It's pretty interesting how heated some of the discussion went down here. I do wonder if the same people who threw flak on this project and other custodial service change their tune or they think it still is a big load of rubbish. I do love to hear their thoughts about this in 2020. This is genuine curiosity. I just would love to learn the mindset of the skeptics of these projects, whether they be Crtpyo, BlockFi or Celsius. Is every project that comes out of the DeFi space like Bitconnect or a scam? Then there sure are so many people in the crypto space being deceived by such projects.
cmaotaku

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:45:51 AM

P.S.
This aged well Cheesy Price above was very close to absolute bottom 0.000293
Observing MCO price 0.000593 BTC @Binance

EU cards are announced and when they start arriving at people's homes, I think this number can double.

Could have gone either way. Luckily it didn't turn out to be a scam. Although one can wear a tinfoil hat and argue that the people who are lent our cryptos from such service help manipulate the market (in their own selfish way) but that's a discussion for another day. I think the naysayers are still fresh from the BitConnect exit scam and so they are generally pessimistic about the DeFi space. It's not wrong though. It's a conservative approach. Hodl and save it on some offline wallet and reap it later. Their crypto, their rules. Although I do also recognize that some would want to make their crypto work for them by trusting on these DeFi (well they aren't really completely DeFi, more like custodial services, but I think that's good at least we have people to hold accountable for) platforms.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:59:03 AM

At the moment, the majority of cryptocurrency lending platforms are offering the same lending rates, to you can choose the one you trust the most. I think all of them are legit.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:13:30 AM

I'm familiar with NEXO and Celsius. They are insured by Bitgo and are reputed financial paltforms.
But there's one more crypto.com that's been advertising a lot. They say to give you 8% interest of bitcoin deposits. It's much higher than on Celsius.
But my question is are they even legit? I haven't heard much about them like I did for NEXO and Celsius.
Hope the 8% is annually? If it's not then be expecting an exit scam when investors least expected, to me 8% is achievable annually just like many legit proof of stake coins out there

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:31:37 AM

I came by this project for the first time when they are doing some giveaway. Thousands of dollars where given away to lucky participants. At first I doubt their credibility to pay chosen participants. But I was wrong. Hence, I think it's a credible platform with good reputation in my own opinion though. You can always do your own research.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:00:12 PM

It's better to do your own research about the platform you want to ride or invest for better understanding. Comparing some opinions and information from others might be useful for reference purposes but for me, it is better to give any decision base on your own findings. so that if things go wrong at least you'll be the one to blame and not on others. well, 8% interest is not that big to compromise, but that was only my opinion.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:21:43 PM

Just seen their token on CMC and it's about 18 position in the market, some of my friends won some of their give away on twitter. I will take a critical look at the project and its operations.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:25:11 PM

Crypto.com have been around for a while, I never thought it can even come this far and now it's one of the high ranked projects on Coinmarketcap, I don't know about NEXO and Celsius but if the offer is too good then it's red alert, be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:29:58 PM

I can't say legit but because this project has been around since 2017 only at that time the name was Monaco and because of the consistency of updates they finally rebranding them to Crypto.com and so far nothing is strange about that it's just for their credit card products not all countries support even though the cashback program and offering benefits from the card are attractive.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:08:31 PM

Yes I know about Crypto.com, and I have once checked out their site. They have a good rating on Google Playstore, 4.2 star rating. When you said 8% is big lol, that’s not true, 8% is like a normal rate you will find in most investments. They pay you 8% on the assets you have stored in your wallet.

From what I have seen, it seems they are very legit, their wallet app has up to 1 million downloads. They also offer their users a Visa metal card that can use for purchase around the globe and get a 5% cashbacks on every purchase they make. That’s really cool, but I have BitPay now already.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:37:39 PM

can be legit can be dangerous, because crypto fluctuations that are so extreme can make our investment fall, or increase many times over. here we play timing the right time to buy and sell, analysis is very important here.
Analysis is important not only in the cryptocurrency market but also in any other investment because even in the real sector people are now losing a lot of money. businesses are dying and people who invested money in them just lose money.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █