Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining!!!  (Read 6055 times)
wildraven01 (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:15:05 PM

Today will rain with urx on discord, come join if you want some Tongue

Where do these URXs come from if there is no pre-mining?

The giveaways come from my personal wallet and from the official pool fees  Tongue there was no premine at all

What is your main purpose of continuing this project? Since the original dev left, what is it in here for you? The features of this coin can already be found in several altcoins already. So the longevity of this coin is still uncertain. If you can't get much support from the community, this will be dead in no time again.

Even if the founder left the coin was not dead for a moment, i have been here from day one and i will still be here for the future and i plan on keeping this coin alive and the comunity has aproved everything that i have done so far

SAFE.TRADE  | Max supply: 235,000 URX for 69 years | CRATEX.IO
Don't forget the old saying — it is necessary to hurry slowly.
  Website   Whitepaper   ANN thread  Explorer
Freaky_Angelus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:20:02 PM

What is your main purpose of continuing this project? Since the original dev left, what is it in here for you? The features of this coin can already be found in several altcoins already. So the longevity of this coin is still uncertain. If you can't get much support from the community, this will be dead in no time again.
You're answering your own question there...

The support is the community, the community is keeping this alive, the community stepped in to keep the intended purposes and promises alive (CPU favoured, longevity and stable/slow emission). The entire fork on algo was made because the founder wasn't around, for whatever (private) reason that don't concern us, and GPU mining became a threat and until he rejoins the community is keeping it alive in his intended vision. It's cheap to do, but that entire concept works really well for that very big known one Wink

For that matter, there is no reason to do anything with already mined coins nor trying to take things away just because they're not here. The intend was to create a long term community supported chain with CPU favoured (if not solely) emission for a more equal and fair minable coin for all to be able to join in. It's not supposed to be easy to mine and so far the total 57k coins over the past year plus is only a fraction. There is still plenty of time till the next halving, so the 'rich list' of people mining this for the past year is small. For that matter, it's a lot easier to buy up on the exchange and take a quick gamble with that...

Most of the other projects with similar technology don't persist nor pay from their own pockets to keep things going, so from that perspective the pot-commitment is high and ensures at least the 'whales' will keep it active as no gain can be had until the buy support is larger than the supply side.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

Most of the other projects with similar technology don't persist nor pay from their own pockets to keep things going, so from that perspective the pot-commitment is high and ensures at least the 'whales' will keep it active as no gain can be had until the buy support is larger than the supply side.

Hello.
I will Express my personal opinion, I am interested in this coin, but in this world the interest is only economic and no altruism. 
Max supply: 235,000 , it is worth considering that almost 54,000 already on personal wallets, this is 23% of the total supply of coins, of these half on the top 25 addresses...
 Even if there is no founder now, it turns out that the main responsibility lies on the "whales" holders of this coin, it is as well as marketing, and adding to new exchanges, because the new polzovateley this coin can be divided into 2 categories, these are holders, those who will just wait and believe in the great future of this coin, and those who will play on the prices on the stock exchange.
 I think that "whales" need to allocate your personal funds to promote URX, maybe you need to organize a subscription company on this forum, company, Twitter, to make the faucet at the visited sites.

p.s. I am very interested in this coin, its low supply, complexity of mining (0.25 per block, and 1 block in 5 minutes), but judge for yourself who should have an incentive to marketing? I have with my 4.5 coins or those who over the past year has accumulated a decent supply of coins?
wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:51:41 AM

The first wallet on the rich list belongs to the exchange Tongue

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 08:59:35 AM

Hello.
I will Express my personal opinion, I am interested in this coin, but in this world the interest is only economic and no altruism. 
Max supply: 235,000 , it is worth considering that almost 54,000 already on personal wallets, this is 23% of the total supply of coins, of these half on the top 25 addresses...
 Even if there is no founder now, it turns out that the main responsibility lies on the "whales" holders of this coin, it is as well as marketing, and adding to new exchanges, because the new polzovateley this coin can be divided into 2 categories, these are holders, those who will just wait and believe in the great future of this coin, and those who will play on the prices on the stock exchange.
 I think that "whales" need to allocate your personal funds to promote URX, maybe you need to organize a subscription company on this forum, company, Twitter, to make the faucet at the visited sites.

p.s. I am very interested in this coin, its low supply, complexity of mining (0.25 per block, and 1 block in 5 minutes), but judge for yourself who should have an incentive to marketing? I have with my 4.5 coins or those who over the past year has accumulated a decent supply of coins?

We are trying our best to promote and spread the word about urx but anyone can come with ideeas on how to do it better, we accept any kind of help Tongue

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:48:11 PM

Looking for chinese translation...

gold969

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:59:18 PM

welcome, Russian branch  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160163.msg51659057#msg51659057
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:56:49 AM

Yes I downloaded the windows 64 bit wallet, And it will not let me load it up??? It pops up click the program you would like to use to open Uranium X wallet?Huh  I also downloaded the GUI miner And so far I have picked up like 300 or so shares. But when I got to look up my wallet balance on the Uranium X block explorer it cannot find my address. And the Android Wallet I am using is not updating??? The official Uranium pool has not been loading so I have been using the Rx pool I believe it is called.

Any info on how to fix any of this would be much appreciated!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:07:49 AM

Yes I downloaded the windows 64 bit wallet, And it will not let me load it up??? It pops up click the program you would like to use to open Uranium X wallet?Huh  I also downloaded the GUI miner And so far I have picked up like 300 or so shares. But when I got to look up my wallet balance on the Uranium X block explorer it cannot find my address. And the Android Wallet I am using is not updating??? The official Uranium pool has not been loading so I have been using the Rx pool I believe it is called.

Any info on how to fix any of this would be much appreciated!!!

I just checked the official pool http://uranium-x.net and it works just fine
Try to redownload the wallet and should probably work http://urx.zone

Let me know if it works

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:54:23 AM

we have been listed to http://cratex.io it is a young exchange but with potential to grow

gold969

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:12:33 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 11:30:24 AM by gold969

this is a great progress, in a few days has grown to Network (KH/s) 126. http://uranium-x.net:3001/

p.s. my i5 for the last day in solo, brought me only 2 blocks...
wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

this is a great progress, in a few days has grown to Network (KH/s) 126. http://uranium-x.net:3001/

p.s. my i5 for the last day in solo, brought me only 2 blocks...

this is indeed a great progress from 30-40 kh a few days ago to over 126 kh now, who knows in a few days where we will be

please everyone suport the official pool by mining on it so we could have more giveaways, thank you Tongue

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:44:36 PM

Hello to the whole community.

I have a question for all of you who mine this currency that I think has a great future.

According to your opinion you think it is better to just mine and store or trade in safe.trade to give market volume to our currency and increase the curiosity of the people making more people acquire the currency and thus increase its value ...

Sorry but my English is very very bad

well both are ok, mine and trade too, if there are more miners it gets harder to get the coins and eventualy the price will increase
at the moment it is verry easy to buy too since the price is so low but this wont last forever, the price will start to increase Tongue

steklomoy

Activity: 756
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

http://uranium-x.net, cpuminer constantly produces this error:

Code:
stratum_recv_line_failed

I did not observe anything like that on another pool  Sad

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:06:39 PM

http://uranium-x.net, cpuminer constantly produces this error:

Code:
stratum_recv_line_failed

I did not observe anything like that on another pool  Sad

I have no ideea, i never get that error on my miners

steklomoy

Activity: 756
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:20:39 PM

Is it possible to change the complexity in the pool? Maybe another port, where for weak iron the variable difficulty would be 0.5?

example:

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:36:45 PM

Is it possible to change the complexity in the pool? Maybe another port, where for weak iron the variable difficulty would be 0.5?

example:

Well thats rplant pool and its not under my control, but the official pool has a problem with difficulty under 1, it does not want to work with that

streetuff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:47:41 PM

Well.... on my private pool 0.01 works fine... It's based on Y-Nomp. I added URX myself to the Pool Software.

y-nomp is a modified zny-nomp forked by ROZ-MOFUMOFU-ME, created by Joshua Yabut and the Zclassic Community and yoshuki43 originally and is licensed under the MIT License
wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:03:47 AM

if anyone needs a node try adding this one in console

addnode 84.232.245.208:8235 add

wildraven01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:42:00 AM

New network record today 180 kh Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: