Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be an altseason this year?  (Read 1837 times)
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

There is a possibility alts will have there moment as well, we still have some few more months to go before year ends so you never know what will happen within this period, crypto is unpredictable.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:50:32 PM

I think we will have an alt coin season but it will be limited to major altcoins such as ethereum XRP Waves and maybe few more.
But there will be no shit coin season for sure.
Shit coins are gonna die very fast.

Yes, thy will die because of being useless in the market. We knew that top altcoins will have thei own uptrend next to bitcoin but we can’t tell if its going to start this year or not but I’m confident that top altcoins can go along with bitcoin so make sure you hold those coins and never to hold shitcoins again.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:42:40 PM

I think there will be an increase in altcoins this year, but it will start a little later. Earlier Bitcoin first grew, and only then altcoins. I think we still have to wait.
it looks like the altcoin market is just waiting for bitcoin to grow its value. why not think like a BNB or LTC that this year has started their own pump. every coin float should think of it, not just waiting for the market to be driven by bitcoin.
when bitcoin moves then many people sell altcoins for bitcoin, it will be bad for altcoin growth.

I hope so. But bitcoin crashed already! When it was climbing, altcoin does not moved. But I guess they will be affected right now. Yes, many altcoins depend their increase in bitcoin. However, because bitcoin failed to sustain its price, I think altcoins today will having its difficult to move up. BNB and LTC have their momentum soon as they got some development.But bitcoin is really the driving force of altcoins.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:46:36 PM

Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
There’s no need to expect for such altseason because all of us knew that they will only follow bitcoins journey,we can see the good movement of Bitcoin while altcoins leaves behind but this is jut effect of the long waiting of the bitcoin investors so they are putting their investments towards this number 1 coin and leaving the altcoin for a while,but when everything turns fine already and the market stabilizes like what 2017 then all the Cryptocurrency will grow together with the rank number one bitcoin
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:35:48 AM

There is a possibility alts will have there moment as well, we still have some few more months to go before year ends so you never know what will happen within this period, crypto is unpredictable.

yes, crypto price is unpredictable
and, crypto is the best investments opportunity for now if we comparing with another assets, of course with high risk inside
remember, high risk will bring high gain, if we can choose the right crypto to invest  Wink
i believe altcoins season already coming now but in slow movements, because bitcoin price now run above $10K

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:14:55 AM

Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
Am not sure mate,but seeing the dominance of bitcoin and the conversion happening from alt holders to Bitcoin?i think if there’s a season for altcoin then the last quarter maybe or early 2020

Bitcoin halving is happening in the midst of 2020 so that’s another thing to expect from this top 1 cryptocurrency
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:57:29 AM

and, crypto is the best investments opportunity for now if we comparing with another assets, of course with high risk inside
remember, high risk will bring high gain, if we can choose the right crypto to invest  Wink
i believe altcoins season already coming now but in slow movements, because bitcoin price now run above $10K
the dominance of bitcoin does have to decline and now the trade must immediately move to altcoins if there is an increase in altcoin. if bitcoin continues to rise and trade continues to grow it will be bad for altcoin trading.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

Am not sure mate,but seeing the dominance of bitcoin and the conversion happening from alt holders to Bitcoin?i think if there’s a season for altcoin then the last quarter maybe or early 2020

Bitcoin halving is happening in the midst of 2020 so that’s another thing to expect from this top 1 cryptocurrency
perhaps at the next stage of Bitcoin growth, domination will fall, and when Bitcoin goes for a correction, money from it will go to Altcoin growth, Or maybe Bitcoin may already be pumped before halving.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:27:04 PM

perhaps at the next stage of Bitcoin growth, domination will fall, and when Bitcoin goes for a correction, money from it will go to Altcoin growth, Or maybe Bitcoin may already be pumped before halving.
it can happen if there is such an event. but seeing what happened when bitcoin experienced a correction most of the altcoins also followed it. this is different from the pump, I don't know why this event happened. when growing altcoin doesn't follow it but when it goes down, altcoin follows bitcoin.

jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 05:10:36 PM

Everyone is hope that this year altcoins price will be increase like 2017. But when this day will start I can't tell you. 

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:33:54 PM

it can happen if there is such an event. but seeing what happened when bitcoin experienced a correction most of the altcoins also followed it. this is different from the pump, I don't know why this event happened. when growing altcoin doesn't follow it but when it goes down, altcoin follows bitcoin.
This what makes this market is so unpredictable.It doesnt correlate prices anytime as we have seen in the past on where BTC

drags the whole trend including alts when theres a pump but eventually we are seeing on the opposite thing but at least we are seeing

greens specially on top alts in the market.It might not be similar on level of rises but it do shows response that the market is recovering.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:41:08 PM

the dominance of bitcoin does have to decline and now the trade must immediately move to altcoins if there is an increase in altcoin. if bitcoin continues to rise and trade continues to grow it will be bad for altcoin trading.

yes, the dominance of bitcoin maybe bad for altcoins trading in bitcoin terms, but maybe not for altcoins trading in usd terms my friend
because when bitcoin price growing for sure a good altcoins will growing in usd terms too  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:06:30 PM

It seems to me that the situation should change only if the cryptocurrency will be implemented worldwide.  In any case, the leading countries of the world should make certain statements regarding the cryptocurrency market and the legalization of digital cryptocurrencies.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:20:31 PM

It will depend entirely on what direction bitcoin takes from now on, if the rally continues it is possible some alts will begin to show some gains as investors begin to speculate a lot more, but if the price remains at its current level or it goes down then the chances for altcoins to appreciate in value will not be very good as people will begin to look for a hedge against the crash and most likely the coins they will use to protect themselves will be stable coins.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:27:37 PM

This is an interesting question. Because it seems bitcoin is still having a fields day without any desire to pause for a while. Apparently, there might be no altseason this year or rather if it will happen, the duration might just be low

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:43:12 AM

Alt season might be delayed this year due to bitcoin continued uptrend .....

It will be delayed until the 3rd quarter of the year because IMO, if we breach the ATH this 3rd quarter, I'm very confident that in the 4th quarter will be the official start of the altcoins season. We can make our own prediction but I'm hoping I'm still right again this time as I already made a correction prediction earlier that bitcoin will reach $10,000 before the first half ends.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:50:10 PM

There's will be a an altcoins every year, but it will come faster or slower later, for now we just have to wait and keep the crpto grew, and only then altcoins comes, we'll just have to wait, time is everything.s

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:22:50 PM

Alt season might be delayed this year due to bitcoin continued uptrend .....

It will be delayed until the 3rd quarter of the year because IMO, if we breach the ATH this 3rd quarter, I'm very confident that in the 4th quarter will be the official start of the altcoins season. We can make our own prediction but I'm hoping I'm still right again this time as I already made a correction prediction earlier that bitcoin will reach $10,000 before the first half ends.
What does the "official start of the altcoins season" mean? Are there any responsible people for altcoin growth? Grin

Despite the fact that I do not agree [The market needs a lot of new money to get the alt-coins to start pumping. To make a lot of new money, the market needs a lot of new people paying attention to the cryptocurrency. I think this will happen a few months after updating Bitcoin ATH. It's not Q4.] with your forecast, I would like you to be right.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:49:20 PM

I think we will have an alt coin season but it will be limited to major altcoins such as ethereum XRP Waves and maybe few more.
But there will be no shit coin season for sure.
Shit coins are gonna die very fast.

Yes, thy will die because of being useless in the market. We knew that top altcoins will have thei own uptrend next to bitcoin but we can’t tell if its going to start this year or not but I’m confident that top altcoins can go along with bitcoin so make sure you hold those coins and never to hold shitcoins again.

It's hard to hold new types of coins for the next few years because they are only able to survive in just one year and eventually become junk coins. You should take certain actions before you regret later.
Shitcoins have no real use case and these shitcoins serve only one single purpose: To make their owner rich. It is impossible to buy that shitcoin and become rich unless there is the highest level of alt season which affect to each altcoin.

As people become more aware of the crypto market, i think there will be less people who are going to take chances in shitcoins. Bitcoin takes most of the attention now and the market dominance shows that. Though as we've seen in the past, alts will try and make a run for themselves. I didn't think there was a year when btc's dominance was prevailent the entire year.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:29:25 AM

This year's bearish trend wasn't over yet for the alts, yet so hard for them to gain a commendable market. Searching for that reasons I myself cannot elaborate unto something concrete reasons, but all I am aware is that people were more focused on btc community and for popular coins. I don't don't think so if there could be alt season this year, and I only hope so but not expecting.

It's too early to give up, the altcoin season may not come yet but we are still more than 5 months away before the end of the year.
If we are aware of what happen last bull run, it only happen in less than 3 months and therefore we should not loss our hope now, things can change easily in crypto as we are in a fast pace when it comes to market shift, and we know that FOMO could trigger more buys.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀