Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there other exchage where you can withrdaw money to PayPal besides Coinbase?  (Read 130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

I've been wondering lately if there is any other exchange where you can withdraw to Paypal besides Coinbase.
I have already registration in binance, livecoin and cryptopia (which is dead now).

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1)

There is Virwox... but personally I would suggest trading with individuals around the forums If you want to avoid the high fees. I've been doing that for some time and never ran into problems, just make sure you choose the right people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:37:07 PM
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1)

EXMO also do Paypal exchanges. Note that I have never used this exchange and cannot vouch for its reputation or trustworthiness. DYOR.

I would love to be able to trade fiat for bitcoin and vice versa on the forum, but I have zero desire to reveal any personal details of any sort to anyone, even just the name associated with a Paypal account (which I don't have, anyway). This limits my fiat-crypto P2P trades being for cash in person. Are there any services like Paypal which allow anonymous transactions? I suspect not.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

Then I guess I have to stick with Coinbase.
I have already a credit card and bank account connected there. Tested the PayPal withdraw and it worked good, of course you have the KYC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: