Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ALERT] New coin available, the next BTC?  (Read 187 times)
xCryptoQueen (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

Hello guys

I'm here to let you know that there's a brand new cryptocurrency called Pi (released on March 14, pi-day). It's like Bitcoin, but different. It's a coin which has been developed by three graduates from the Stanford University. You can mine the coin without having any technical knowledge. Because it's so new, the coin doesn't have any value yet. But me, and lots of people in the crypto-community, do believe it can be the next Bitcoin (although we can't predict the future).

You can already mine the coin for free. You mine using a mobile application called 'Pi Network' which you can find in the Play Store (Android) or Apple Store (Apple). The mining process doesn't drain your battery.

Because the coin is new and we aim to make the Pi-community as big as possible, you'll need an invitation code. You can use the standard code "PiShare". Make sure to join before the mining rate halves (at 100k miners, currently 80k)

For more information, check the FAQ and the white paper (if you have technical knowledge) which you both find on minepi.com/PiShare. In the app is a chat where you can chat with other users and the admins.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

A great idea to do this, but where is the information about your project and product when you provide it to the public

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
xCryptoQueen (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:29:37 PM

A great idea to do this, but where is the information about your project and product when you provide it to the public

Read the white paper at minepi.com/white-paper. Everything is explained in here.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:29:45 PM

What are you talking about? About what project exactly? May be about Pchain which has PI token ticker? This looks like really solid project. Their CEO is related with CHinese government...
xCryptoQueen (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:37:14 PM

What are you talking about? About what project exactly? May be about Pchain which has PI token ticker? This looks like really solid project. Their CEO is related with CHinese government...

I don't really know what you are talking about, here are the devs:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vincentmcphillip?trk=public_profile_browsemap_mini-profile_title
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kokkalis?trk=public_profile_browsemap_mini-profile_title
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chengdiao-fan-07028428
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: