Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ISINA - Music talent search platform attended by superstars  (Read 1129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:40:20 PM

As I see it is a big chance for rising stars to get career opportunity and boost with ISINA.
I will inform my talented friends, may be some of them will try to win this competition.

Well,how many applications for review do you have now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:09:45 PM

it is very interesting how the casting will take place. one sound file is enough to make a selection? how will people from all over the world be defined in this business?
Thanks for your interest in our project.
Professional reviewers and star mentors work with applicants via the platform. They look over and monitor the downloaded materials on a regular basis, listen to all submissions, write encouraging, but honest and helpful, reviews and also select top applicants for participation in sponsored and commercial events.
Within five days from the date of uploading one’s demo onto the ISINA website, the applicant receives detailed review from the division that he chose. The work is then also rated in three distinct categories: identity, potential and virtuosity.
Applicants are thus not judged by their ‘professionalism’ because that can require finances or experience that one does not yet have - things that  Isina are trying to prevent stopping talent from being discovered.
Every season a vote is conducted among the participants of the ISINA platform,  which then designates 30 finalist.
Receiving of ISINA Vote token from the platform’s users on applique work promotes removing of the current restriction and increasing the rating limit. The more tokens are received by the natural’s applique work, the more probabilities that it will be noticed not only by heads of the directions, but also by all the participants of ISINA platform.

ISINA's platform to someone to transmit their data with the results of the vote? What happens next with the finalists?

From tens of thousands of applicants, platform's users choose 30 musicians, who will start in a free 6-week mentorship program in Hollywood.

For young and not famous musicians, this is a great chance to make a statement on a global scale. Has Isina already entered into a partnership with Hollywood?
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:53:40 PM

What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
isina_academy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:41:32 AM

As I see it is a big chance for rising stars to get career opportunity and boost with ISINA.
I will inform my talented friends, may be some of them will try to win this competition.

Well,how many applications for review do you have now?

Thanks for your feedback:)
This info is made publicy available on our website - isina.com
isina_academy

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:48:16 AM

it is very interesting how the casting will take place. one sound file is enough to make a selection? how will people from all over the world be defined in this business?
Professional reviewers and star mentors work with applicants via the platform. They look over and monitor the downloaded materials on a regular basis, listen to all submissions, write encouraging, but honest and helpful, reviews and also select top applicants for participation in sponsored and commercial events.
Within five days from the date of uploading one’s demo onto the ISINA website, the applicant receives detailed review from the division that he chose. The work is then also rated in three distinct categories: identity, potential and virtuosity.
Applicants are thus not judged by their ‘professionalism’ because that can require finances or experience that one does not yet have - things that  Isina are trying to prevent stopping talent from being discovered.
Every season a vote is conducted among the participants of the ISINA platform,  which then designates 30 finalist.
Receiving of ISINA Vote token from the platform’s users on applique work promotes removing of the current restriction and increasing the rating limit. The more tokens are received by the natural’s applique work, the more probabilities that it will be noticed not only by heads of the directions, but also by all the participants of ISINA platform.

ISINA's platform to someone to transmit their data with the results of the vote? What happens next with the finalists?

From tens of thousands of applicants, platform's users choose 30 musicians, who will start in a free 6-week mentorship program in Hollywood.

For young and not famous musicians, this is a great chance to make a statement on a global scale. Has Isina already entered into a partnership with Hollywood?

We appreciate your feedback.
Yes, it has. In the last year we have held a large number of negotiations with acknowledged leaders of the music scene. Interest was expressed by Barbra Streisand, David Foster, Michael Bolton, Carl Cox, Steven Tyler and Lady Gaga.
isina_academy

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:59:56 AM

What is minimum amount of investment in ISINA? How much are you going to raise in total?
Minimum investment is 500 $.
We are going to raise - 10 424 400 $
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:41:55 PM

Ok, I think they will find this king of information by themself.
What about your competitors? Do you know any platform for searching superstars? I know only some music platforms like imusify, but I am not sure about quality. On a first glance your platform looks better in terms of promo and marketing

isina_academy

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:21:44 PM

Ok, I think they will find this king of information by themself.
What about your competitors? Do you know any platform for searching superstars? I know only some music platforms like imusify, but I am not sure about quality. On a first glance your platform looks better in terms of promo and marketing
Thanks for your interest in our project. Our rating list is available here - https://isina.com/top?page=1&offset=1
I think, there isn't a great amount of projects like this. We created platform which is decentralized, protected and funded by blockchain technology, and able to accommodate countless applications from musicians of all types hoping to get discovered for their talents.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:03:46 PM

Every season a vote is conducted among the participants of the ISINA platform,  which then designates 30 finalist.

Yes, it has. In the last year we have held a large number of negotiations with acknowledged leaders of the music scene. Interest was expressed by Barbra Streisand, David Foster, Michael Bolton, Carl Cox, Steven Tyler and Lady Gaga.
This is a good start for the operation of the ISINA platform and I support your idea. Does the project team plan to launch a bounty program?
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:52:00 PM

Yeah, I would like to join bounty if you create one, just let us know. Unlike other projects launching bounty, here I see potential and probably I would personally invest something , but now I am more concentrated on top 100 crypto.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:51:05 AM

Why is this number so precise? usually goal to raise is 10 or 11 mlns, but here is 10 424 400 Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:46:54 AM

Why is this number so precise? usually goal to raise is 10 or 11 mlns, but here is 10 424 400 Smiley
a considerable amount for the current IEO era
What is the soft cap of this project?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
isina_academy

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

This is a good start for the operation of the ISINA platform and I support your idea. Does the project team plan to launch a bounty program?
Thanks for your question. Actually, we don't plan to launch bounty program.
isina_academy

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:25:56 PM

Yeah, I would like to join bounty if you create one, just let us know. Unlike other projects launching bounty, here I see potential and probably I would personally invest something , but now I am more concentrated on top 100 crypto.
We appreciate your feedback. As i mentioned before, bounty is not planned.
isina_academy

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

We are for accuracy:)
isina_academy

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

a considerable amount for the current IEO era
What is the soft cap of this project?
Soft Cap is 3 700 000 $
isina_academy

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:04:42 PM

Will you launch ICO on 1 exchange or on some of them in a same or different time?
You know, various exchanges have different audience
Thanks for messaging us. We are negotiating with couple of exchanges now.( Kucoin, Huobi, Okex). Information would be known by the end of tokensale stage.
Golstrim (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:26:34 PM

Will you refund if you won't achieve soft cap? Will you burn unsold tokens?
What about private investors ? I believe finally everything will run smoothly, but some questions need clarity

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
isina_academy

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:54:18 AM

Will you refund if you won't achieve soft cap? Will you burn unsold tokens?
What about private investors ? I believe finally everything will run smoothly, but some questions need clarity
Theoretically, this variant is possible. Each token after repayment by the ISINA platform is subject to full burning in behalf of the price indicator fixing.

Regarding investors:  ISINA plans conducting of a Seed-round for early investors of the project within which the total sale of 102,203,100 of ISINA tokens for the purpose   of attraction of $3,066,000 is planned. Within the Private sale investment round, sale of 163,524,960 ISINA is planned for the purpose of attraction of $4,905,600. 
In such a manner, the total volume of ISINA tokens sales to IEO will compose 65% of the general proposition.
Conducting of investment rounds is a way to raise additional funds for precipitation connected with the new technology solutions’ development and the ISINA platform’s products.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:59:43 PM

For me, an investment of 500 dollars is a lot. But I would like to invest, what should I do in this case?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: