Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2221 times)
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

We agree with you 100%. It is your money, your investment and your losses and you have a right to ask anything you choose so that you can make your informed decision.

I would like to direct you to VAULT Investments, as this is the public team and company responsible for the creation of the CRYO program and the Watchdog Masternode Project. Just to clarify the Watchdog company and platform will be managed by the WATCHDOG team.

Please time some time to check exactly who we are (VAULT Investments) and where we are going with this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151203.0

Right but it's the same people running both "companies" so the accountability, decision making, and direction all comes from the same place.

It's the same thing as vouching for myself to the bank for a loan or acting as my own co-signer. I'll remember that next time I go for a job interview I'll list myself as my primary reference.

Yes, it is really important to weigh every step to fully understand, the whole essence of the situation. I think, that each time we will improve. because the team gives us the opportunity to do this

What doesn't make sense is the quantum waveform surrounding the event horizon. Don't you think mashed potatoes are best with gravy? I wish there were more apples in the ocean. I'm looking forward to the next empire.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:13:03 PM

The Watchdog will be hosted on the VAULT Investments platform that has 2FA verification for manual withdrawals and change of your withdrawal address.

The backend uses "advanced security" features, which we can't disclose.

I think you forgot to log out and switch accounts. Thanks for answering my question though.

I would like to direct you to VAULT Investments, as this is the public team and company responsible for the creation of the CRYO program and the Watchdog Masternode Project. Just to clarify the Watchdog company and platform will be managed by the WATCHDOG team.

So this thread regarding the masternode project is not the right place to ask questions about the masternode project? I'm confused. If I posted this in the wrong place I apologize and I'll correct that.

Please time some time to check exactly who we are (VAULT Investments) and where we are going with this.

As I said, you're the same people (WMP, VAULT, ...PAWS)... Ian Cubitt, Jules Dubois, Jelle Borsje, et al. Feel free to correct me.

No, it is not the same people running both "companies". VAULT Investment (us) are creating, supporting and maintaining the WATCHDOG Masternode Project (WMP).

The same people are vetting their own project. You don't think it's a conflict of interest to attest that your own project has the "required pedigree" to have the "support and protection of the VAULT investments team"?

The team and project were verified by themselves.

I'll just finish this up by quoting myself again here:
It's the same thing as vouching for myself to the bank for a loan or acting as my own co-signer.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:51:39 AM

ATT; suprnurd

Welcome;first and foremost - i would like to clarify the "conflict of interest" comments first -  I have worked in the quality and technical industry for 20+ years. Quality should always be independent of construction.  

For the record Watchdog Ltd. is the owner of WMP and I'm the Founder and CEO of Watchdog. We have been developing the Watchdog platform for 5 + months and I expressed no interest in running a masternode coin

and/or blockchain. We have zero ties to Vault neither business or personal and only recently forged a partnership after a long vetting process and a even longer negotiation and T&C clarification agreement. Ian from vault

approached me and after showing me the value of the Cryo program we decided it would bring value to our brand so we signed on with Vault and Cryo.

Please come in our channel tomorrow as we will be giving our investors and community members a sneak peek of our core Watchdog Platform and we would love anyone to come in and ask away and get to

know our teams.

Watchdog

"A Real Company With Real Utilities For Real Investors"

https://imgur.com/RP9kpux
PAWSome
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:54:42 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 05:08:48 AM by PAWSome

Today Everyone Will See a Sneak Peek of the WATCHDOG Platform

Dear WATCHDOG Community,

WATCHDOG (WMP) has been making great progress on their cutting edge platform and you are all in for a treat.

Today we will celebrate the 4th July with a sneak peek of the upcoming Watchdog platform, scheduled for launch in weeks.

If you are still thinking of investing then this might make that decision easier for you.

WATCHDOG - From the next generation of masternode projects, that can't be dumped.

"WATCHDOG - ALL EYES ON US"  

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

Suprnurd i think you missed the point on a project being cryo verified. It's not the same company. That's like saying kyd verifying someone is the same company. Cryo has vetted projects under its umbrella for user safety
AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:27:40 PM

Bring on the sneak peek!!!

This will literally be

First mn coin with actual real product launching immediatly
First mn coin protected to ensure you make ROI

Like.. seeing platform in presale. Yes please
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

It is my great pleasure that I get to share with all of you the hard work and dedication that we at Watchdog have put in to developing and designing a world-class

platform that will both benefit users and developers and encompassing The Whole Cryptocurrency Marketplace including but not limited to the

following ............ ( just to let you know the full Magnitude of Watchdog.)

1. Masternode
2. ICO Projects
3. IEO Projects
4. Top Altcoins
5. Top Relevant Exchanges
6. Monitoring
7. Custom Portofolio Tracking
8. Embedded New Feed
9. Dev Blog for custom project updates
10. Chat Box
11. New Age Advertising Space including HD Video space
12. Mega-Byte & Spike our custom communication bot and interface system
13. Watchdog Promotions..........Prizes

To Name a Few

As the core of our foundation and Watchdog ecosystem our Platform will be the center for our user base and our community bringing everything Crypto

encompassed all in one place. This is a first in the space and a personal and professional milestone for me and my team. I would like to personally thank all

my team members, the Vault Team, designers, developers and of course all the Watchdog supports /community members for all the long hours and the belief in

Watchdog. Without further ado I would like to share with you a snapshot of our platform in the final stages of development.

“A Real Company With Real Utilities For Real Investors”

Sincerely,

Watchdog

CEO & Founder

Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:10:38 PM

It is my great pleasure that I get to share with all of you the hard work and dedication that we at Watchdog have put in to developing and designing a world-class

platform that will both benefit users and developers and encompassing The Whole Cryptocurrency Marketplace including but not limited to the

1. Masternode
2. ICO Projects
3. IEO Projects
4. Top Altcoins
6. Monitoring
8. Embedded New Feed
10. Chat Box

To Name a Few

As the core of our foundation and Watchdog ecosystem our Platform will be the center for our user base and our community bringing everything Crypto

encompassed all in one place. This is a first in the space and a personal and professional milestone for me and my team. I would like to personally thank all

my team members, the Vault Team, designers, developers and of course all the Watchdog supports /community members for all the long hours and the belief in

Watchdog. Without further ado I would like to share with you a snapshot of our platform in the final stages of development.

Sincerely,

Watchdog

CEO & Founder

https://i.imgur.com/24tILnM.jpg

This is pretty damn impressive.
I do not know of a MN coin ever to be this on the game
AltWrangler

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:25:13 AM

1. Masternode
2. ICO Projects
3. IEO Projects
4. Top Altcoins
6. Monitoring
8. Embedded New Feed
10. Chat Box

To Name a Few

Sincerely,

Watchdog

CEO & Founder

https://i.imgur.com/24tILnM.jpg

Thanks for the look. Now I want more lol

Is this available at launch?
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:52:18 AM

Cheesy

Yessir. Those are for our launch!

We are very excited because our roadmap extends far beyond that.
ruben43cb

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:50:45 AM

Really happy seeing this. True to their word
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:01:43 AM

Thank you; we have worked very hard to deliver a unique and much need solution to the space that people have been needing for a long time. At Watchdog we are results driven and forward thinking.

We made a little flyer so we could simplify everything with WMP /Vault / Cryo / Watchdog Ltd.

Now that the crypto community is really starting to understand the value we add to our investors and the whole crypto space our presale has picked up significantly so don't miss out and come i and join us in discord and chat

with our teams.

Dean10X

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:13:43 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:20:53 AM by mprep

Well what can i say I'm very impressed with the level of commitment and the Watchdog team keeping their word and delivering on all their promise's. The site is stellar and very professional. I can t wait to see the platform

in action and all the the utilities that have been shared and discussed in action.

There is so many half ass sites out there doing what they think is offering value but after digging into Watchdog a little deeper i can't believe that everything your offering in one spot.

1. Masternode
2. ICO Projects
3. IEO Projects
4. Top Altcoins
6. Monitoring
8. Embedded New Feed
10. Chat Box

Do i have this right these are just some of your services / products Huh

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have to ask when will the platform be tested and ready for view and operation to the public and cryo community ?

Last question, Watchdog Promotions can you tell me a little more about this ? you marking and promoting other projects ? Helping your users ? Or giving back to  your community Huh

Thanks for sharing everything today. 

Did i hear there will be more sneak peeks today ? I read something in your discord community about this Huh
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:35:50 PM

Thank you for your support as always; The Watchdog  Community has been outstanding and after the sneak peek yesterday I'm really excited to unveil even more progress and grow with our community.

We are on tract and will have our Platform release within weeks after presale closes next week. Like i said this is a first and a milestone for us and the industry.

We have big plans for our Watchdog promotions but i will let my partner elaborate more on this as he has personally designed this division himself.

You will have stay tuned to our discord to see if ANY SURPRISES SHOW UP.....................

ruben43cb

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:31:14 PM

Any mobile versions of site? And will it be compatible with mobile?
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

Yes the platform will be completely mobile compatible. Have a feeling that will be very clear soon Wink
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 12:22:18 PM

I have two additional issues that would be helpful if you could address:

1. In your whitepaper, it's shown that there are 50 nodes available for sale

but then a bit further along in the same whitepaper it's shown that
  there are only 43000 coins available for these nodes

and then just in your post earlier in this thread you state that there's 36 nodes available for sale (at least the price is the same)
WATCHDOG Mastenode Presale has now just kicked off
Only 36 full masternodes to sell at 0.35 btc and 5 x 10% shares at 0.035 btc remain.

The question is why the discrepancy? If there are actually only 36 nodes available for sale in the presale (please don't say you sold them ahead of time because the same post quoted above states that the sale just started with no mention of any nodes already sold) then what are the additional 7000 (43000 - 36000 = 7000) coins for?

2. In your whitepaper it's stated that there are "no premine coins to sell"

but if you look at the premine details it's stated there are 50000 coins reserved just for that purpose:

Why the discrepancy? Are the premined coins for sale or not?

It's obvious a lot of time and effort has been put into this project so far, so I hope it turns out to be successful. Time will tell I suppose.

With our extensive utility road map, multiple coin use cases and our market experience we strive to be the industry standard.

Which uses cases are these? Who's going to use and is currently using your coin?

Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:14:38 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:21:22 AM by mprep

I have two additional issues that would be helpful if you could address:

1. In your whitepaper, it's shown that there are 50 nodes available for sale

but then a bit further along in the same whitepaper it's shown that
  there are only 43000 coins available for these nodes

and then just in your post earlier in this thread you state that there's 36 nodes available for sale (at least the price is the same)
WATCHDOG Mastenode Presale has now just kicked off
Only 36 full masternodes to sell at 0.35 btc and 5 x 10% shares at 0.035 btc remain.

The question is why the discrepancy? If there are actually only 36 nodes available for sale in the presale (please don't say you sold them ahead of time because the same post quoted above states that the sale just started with no mention of any nodes already sold) then what are the additional 7000 (43000 - 36000 = 7000) coins for?

2. In your whitepaper it's stated that there are "no premine coins to sell"

but if you look at the premine details it's stated there are 50000 coins reserved just for that purpose:

Why the discrepancy? Are the premined coins for sale or not?

It's obvious a lot of time and effort has been put into this project so far, so I hope it turns out to be successful. Time will tell I suppose.

With our extensive utility road map, multiple coin use cases and our market experience we strive to be the industry standard.

Which uses cases are these? Who's going to use and is currently using your coin?

Thank you for taking your time and researching and the great questions!

1. As for what your seeing. Nothing was sold before presale. We had a lot of interest and people asked to reserve a node in order to pay during presale. We made it clear on discord this was ok. There is no reason not to let someone Express their interest and no reason not to take this off the tally when we announce #s left so that there is constant transparency.

2.i will let the Cryo guys answer this more. But what you are seeing there is expressed clearly in the WP. Your presale nodes etc come from.your initial premine as always. So you are just seeing an exact breakdown of the presale nodes and the minimal company nodes. Everything is listed because we want to be open about it.

3. Use case: there is a whole page if the WP for this. Plesse check and if any Q just ask!

Yes the platform will be completely mobile compatible. Have a feeling that will be very clear soon Wink

It's good, that it can be used on mobile compatible. it will be very convenient. the more, in this way more users can appear, because we spend more time with the phone.

Yes absolutely. Maybe some mobile sneak peeks are in order
dekra

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:08:57 PM

Look like a very complex ( need a hard work ) and benefic project  and I'm sure  that will both benefit users and developers i hope a long life to this platform and to all the members of the team. good luck
AltWrangler

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:25:20 PM

Look like a very complex ( need a hard work ) and benefic project  and I'm sure  that will both benefit users and developers i hope a long life to this platform and to all the members of the team. good luck

Yeah agreed!

I think they said the platform has been in development 5-6 months already before presale. That's pretty crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: