Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Visa Exec-Led Startup Ships Nearly 4,000 Crypto Cards in a Week  (Read 117 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:25:30 PM

Crypterium, crypto payment firm led by former Visa exec, has shipped about 4,000 crypto debit cards in a week since the launch of the card, according to a press release on June 27.

Crypterium, an Estonia-headquartered fintech company, launched its Crypterium Card on June 12, offering global community a prepaid card loaded with major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), litecoin (LTC), USD Coin (USDC), as well as Crypterium’s own CRPT token.

As the company wrote in the announcement, the new bitcoin card operates “in the same way as a traditional prepaid card,” enabling online and in-store crypto purchases on a number of services including Amazon, Netflix, as well as tuition fees, or medical bills, among others. With that, users can also cash out from “any of the 2 million” automatic teller machines (ATMs), with funds converted automatically to local currencies.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/former-visa-exec-led-startup-ships-nearly-4-000-crypto-cards-in-a-week

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

I have been following this project for a while now and it is really a highly underrated and undervalued project i am sure of its massive potential, they are coming up with all sort of crypto payment options and financial services and it is going to be huge. I am super bullish about this project over medium term.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: