Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIBRA - Strategy for world domination  (Read 741 times)
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:46:08 PM

To run it, you need thousands of permissions, I do not think that even such a company will do it easily and quickly. In addition, I bypass her at all, it is not confidential, it is not safe, and I agree that such things are being done to capture most of the people under their control. Mark Zuckerberg with his support for gays, and most of his ideas are simply one of those who are at the helm and killing society.
I also think that this is only the first application for such a large technological progress. It seems to me that even to Ethereum it will be very difficult to do.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:13:03 PM

It's not funny but I joke about this all the time. It is definitely a scary thing to think about but I also do not think we are entirely doomed because we have proactive leaders focusing on privacy such as David Chaum who has seen the evolution of it all since the 80s
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:57:30 PM

Libra will definitely have mass adaptation. Since so many users already using Facebook and this coin will be accessible to every user. But the point made by DarkDays is good, that many people just because of Libra will come to know more about the crypto market and will eventually realise that BTC is the real king. They may then drop Libra because Libra is a stable coin. People will have chances of gaining something out of their stored money if they invest it in BTC or some other Alt. With Libra, people will soon realise that their money is just stagnant at one point.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:01:35 PM

Is Libra the first step for Facebook to take control of the world?

Lets think about the facts:
- Facebook has 1/3 of the world as its user base (2.4 billion users)
- Libra coin will be very easily accessible to all of facebooks users
- Libra coin will be a stable coin, price will not fluctuate providing users in 3rd world countries with a medium to store their wealth.

There are already countries (like venezuela) where a national financial crisis caused fiat money to lose all worth. In desperation people are moving their life savings to bitcoin... Considering that bitcoin is a hard resource for the average person to use, imagine how quick adoption of Libra will be. Libra will be available to use on every cheap smartphone. Developed by Facebook it is sure to be a very user friendly experience, everyone will be able to use Libra. People will use it like real money in every possible way through things like facebook messenger, online shops, international transfers, peer to peer transfers...

Facebook has penetrated our lives in almost all possible ways; relationships, news, entertainment, social gatherings, advertising... the list goes on. The only thing facebook still doesn't have control over is our money. Here comes Libra...  

The snowball is rolling, it can not be stopped.

Imagine the world in 20, maybe 50 years.

With the addition of Libra, and a very smart plan for user adoption Facebook can rise to a position of such great power, that it will be in control of the whole world.

you so fucking dumb very clever one

only dumb people buy stable coins smart investors stay away....why?

because when you buy stable coin you really exchange money and not invest because the price will not grow very simple....its like to exchange usd to euro its not investment ...very simple, and if you exchange money to something stable it will be gold/diamonds rather then shitty stable coin

even more , libra its not real stable crypto coin i just fucking lazy to explain this but its not crypto coin ask expert blockchain!

tether stable coin more then hal of the volume is fake!!

this game is 2 sided

one side the smartest which stay away from stable coins and huge supply projects with billions coins
the other side where all the dumb people stuck with stable coins and huge supply projects which will never grow
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:03:15 PM

- Libra coin will be a stable coin, price will not fluctuate providing users in 3rd world countries with a medium to store their wealth.

There are already countries (like venezuela) where a national financial crisis caused fiat money to lose all worth. In desperation people are moving their life savings to bitcoin... Considering that bitcoin is a hard resource for the average person to use, imagine how quick adoption of Libra will be. Libra will be available to use on every cheap smartphone. Developed by Facebook it is sure to be a very user friendly experience, everyone will be able to use Libra. People will use it like real money in every possible way through things like facebook messenger, online shops, international transfers, peer to peer transfers...

Facebook has penetrated our lives in almost all possible ways; relationships, news, entertainment, social gatherings, advertising... the list goes on. The only thing facebook still doesn't have control over is our money. Here comes Libra...  

With the addition of Libra, and a very smart plan for user adoption Facebook can rise to a position of such great power, that it will be in control of the whole world.

dick head scammer which dont know what he speak

because when you buy stable coin you really exchange money and not invest because the price will not grow very simple....its like to exchange usd to euro its not investment ...very simple, and if you exchange money to something stable it will be gold/diamonds rather then shitty stable coin

even more , libra its not real stable crypto coin i just fucking lazy to explain this but its not crypto coin ask expert blockchain!

this game is 2 sided

one side the smartest which stay away from stable coins and huge supply projects with billions coins
the other side where all the dumb people stuck with stable coins and huge supply projects which will never grow
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:04:53 PM

To run it, you need thousands of permissions, I do not think that even such a company will do it easily and quickly. In addition, I bypass her at all, it is not confidential, it is not safe, and I agree that such things are being done to capture most of the people under their control. Mark Zuckerberg with his support for gays, and most of his ideas are simply one of those who are at the helm and killing society.
I also think that this is only the first application for such a large technological progress. It seems to me that even to Ethereum it will be very difficult to do.
As long as we have the regulators to oversee the facebook or Libra, things will be safe for us.
We have submitted already with them when we use the facebook and we are with the terms of the company, so with Libra, it's not new as we know we can trust them and we know how strong the regulation is in their jurisdiction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:11:47 PM

Libra coin will have a good development in the future, I see that Libra partner are large companies and have high popularity, so Libra Partners also contribute to Libra Reserve, which is a collection of funds to ensure each unit in this Libra currency is secured with a currency  physical, not like Bitcoin.  and Libra was created into a mainstream crypto currency.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:14:22 PM

Libra coin will have a good development in the future, I see that Libra partner are large companies and have high popularity, so Libra Partners also contribute to Libra Reserve, which is a collection of funds to ensure each unit in this Libra currency is secured with a currency  physical, not like Bitcoin.  and Libra was created into a mainstream crypto currency.

fucking dick head scammer you are fucking paid or other shit neo nazi motherfuker which lead ton of noobs to the wrong place

even more , libra its not real stable ** crypto coin i just fucking lazy to explain this but its not crypto coin ask expert blockchain!

tether stable coin more then half of the volume is fake!!

this game is 2 sided

facbook coin will be huge failure remember my words people get more and more educated

FUCKINH DICK HEAD
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:15:53 PM

As long as we have the regulators to oversee the facebook or Libra, things will be safe for us.
We have submitted already with them when we use the facebook and we are with the terms of the company, so with Libra, it's not new as we know we can trust them and we know how strong the regulation is in their jurisdiction.

this game is 2 sided

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:10:28 AM

99% people  here uneducated in simple things in life not talking about complex things which they far away from understanding this....but in order to answer you this so you will know what wait us in the future without predicting and be sure we need to dive deep from where bitcoin come...

LETS GO..
bitcoin come from peer to peer file sharing with twist called blockchain.
now why peer to peer file sharing(decentralized tech) was burn because before this there was centrelized tech which mean there was few main servers that hold all the info like movies,mp3,software and computers around the world was downloading from this main servers without be depending on each other, what happen is the governmnets pretty fast locate this servers and shut down them.

then people became more smart

and build decentralized=peer to peer file sharing which mean our private computers are the servers, for example computer A download from computer B and computer B upload something to computer Z and so on...

BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol, which means that the computers in a BitTorrent “swarm” (a group of computers downloading and uploading the same torrent) transfer data between each other without the need for a central server.

now the governmnet need to shut down more then 500 million private computers and its impossible ,,its called decentralized tech.

now bitcoin is peer to peer money and not file sharing compare to libra project which is centerlized tech and decentralized tech always win...

libra is not threat and will be huge failure for sure its stable coin.

stable coin its not investment its exchange nothing more because the price dont grow its like to exchange usd to euro nothing more but even more
libra stable coins its not real crypto stable coin its centralized and control by facebook ...real crypto its mean its peer to peer money and no central control exist and no body can lock your account or other shit

so fucking simple...

decentralized tech mixed with distributed tech will eat the entire system like peer to peer file sharing it cannot go the other way,
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:26:11 AM

I think Facebook is always up to no good.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:54:07 AM

There's a lot of conspiracies and speculations around about what the real purpose of Facebook launching its own token. However, we have a lot of conspiracies in the past, just like "Jewish Rothschild", supposedly New World Order. But so far we haven't felt it, at least in my part of the globe. So I don't think that Facebook can't do it as well and won't achieved this goal, that is if they have plan this so called 'world domination'.
Of course, everything can be, especially in terms of the world financial domination of the Jews or some kind of shadow government. If users of the Libra coin in some cases pass KYC checks, Facebook will have almost all the information about its users. By itself, the smartphone allows you to collect a lot of information about its owner, and if it is still linked to our financial calculations, the information about us will be almost complete. It remains to read our thoughts and control them. Then the last stage of our control will be completed.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 05:17:31 AM

we still don't not know whether Libra can be a big coin that competes with other coins, but I think Libra will quickly become popular on Facebook's social media because Libra is part of the biggest social media today that's is Facebook. if this coin has been launched in next year and has a positive impact on the crypto world, then I want to invest in Libra in the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 08:54:38 AM

I don't think so, do you think every government in this world would want their country to be controlled even in part by Mark Zuckerberg they will do everything in power to do that China and Russian have their social media site so they present something to their citizen to replace Facebook.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:49:19 AM

we still don't not know whether Libra can be a big coin that competes with other coins, but I think Libra will quickly become popular on Facebook's social media because Libra is part of the biggest social media today that's is Facebook. if this coin has been launched in next year and has a positive impact on the crypto world, then I want to invest in Libra in the future.

With it's big partnerships and big investors, even it was not launch yet, we can already conclude that they are a big coin, so prepare for that.
Personally, I'm not investing on it yet but I might be using the platform, my investment for now focus on bitcoin and other major altcoins and I know Libra is a big boost on the market.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

I also don’t know the future of Libra and that’s why I don’t want to listen to any speculation not until the release of this coin in the market. Its hard to predict a coin without any working technology, or else its a pure hype. Libra can become a big coin, but we still not sure if Libra can run for long term.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:15:10 AM

well i wouldn't exactly say control the world but yes fb libra has the power and potential to control large number of users all over the world, out of 100 people, 70 are using facebook which put it in a position to have such control, i see it as a positive thing in the crypto community, most people will be expose to the idea of crypto through facebook, now i have a reason to like fb Grin
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:53:08 AM

I can relate with the poster but it is absolutely impossible, crypto is very volatile and not everyone may buy into it, you may find out that more than 80% of Facebook users are not aware of crypto or may not be interested. I am particularly worried about their domination in the crypto space and buying up every seemingly competitor, they would have done so to bitcoin by the time they join if bitcoin wasn't decentralized

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:05:33 PM

I can relate with the poster but it is absolutely impossible, crypto is very volatile and not everyone may buy into it, you may find out that more than 80% of Facebook users are not aware of crypto or may not be interested. I am particularly worried about their domination in the crypto space and buying up every seemingly competitor, they would have done so to bitcoin by the time they join if bitcoin wasn't decentralized

Libra cannot be volatile as it's a stable coin, if we are believing that Libra will dominate the world, it could also dominate the crypto world and we are allowing a stable coin to dominate when the nature of crypto is suppose to be volatile which is originated by bitcoin which is currently the most popular now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

Libra can really make big changes to the global financial system in the future! And the main thing is not even the fact that Facebook has a huge audience of users, but the fact that most huge corporations cooperate with this company, where it will be possible to introduce Libra as a means of payments, which means everyone will use cryptocurrency!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████