Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with a business proposal  (Read 120 times)
Allin2018 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:39:48 AM

I have been involved in crypto since 2014 (when I was in high school) over the course of the last five years I have made money for not only myself but my parents and siblings by giving them advice on what to buy and when to sell. We got in so early on BTC/LTC/ETH/XRP that it is all “house” money now.  I have lots of affluent family-friends who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. They want to do this through me and basically have me manage their portfolios while paying me a percentage of returns. I have been instructed to write up a proposal of some sorts basically outlining what coins they will be investing in. Most of my “investors” aren't in it to get rich quick they understand that the long game is the most appropriate course of action here and most likely are playing the 5-10 year game. My question is, has anyone ever done anything like this. And if so, how should I outline this proposal that I will be emailing them? I am sort of stuck because most of these guys are big time stock investors and into real estate and are used to a very professional proposal, in reality I am just a college kid who has picked up a thing or two over the course of 5 years that I have been involved in crypto. Not trying to sell myself short but I am basically asking you for advice on how I should outline this proposal. If you have any ideas please feel free to help! Thanks.

PS.... ILY
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:27:07 AM

I have been involved in crypto since 2014 (when I was in high school) over the course of the last five years I have made money for not only myself but my parents and siblings by giving them advice on what to buy and when to sell. We got in so early on BTC/LTC/ETH/XRP that it is all “house” money now.  I have lots of affluent family-friends who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. They want to do this through me and basically have me manage their portfolios while paying me a percentage of returns. I have been instructed to write up a proposal of some sorts basically outlining what coins they will be investing in. Most of my “investors” aren't in it to get rich quick they understand that the long game is the most appropriate course of action here and most likely are playing the 5-10 year game. My question is, has anyone ever done anything like this. And if so, how should I outline this proposal that I will be emailing them? I am sort of stuck because most of these guys are big time stock investors and into real estate and are used to a very professional proposal, in reality I am just a college kid who has picked up a thing or two over the course of 5 years that I have been involved in crypto. Not trying to sell myself short but I am basically asking you for advice on how I should outline this proposal. If you have any ideas please feel free to help! Thanks.

PS.... ILY
My dear, you have to run for your dear life when it comes to family, friends and cryptocurrency, it is not everyone that can be influenced positively, because of this, someone I called family that is so close to me almost got me into jail, it took a whole lot of full explanation to explain the concept of cryptocurrency to the authority incharge before this was settled.

I took money from a family member too, when bitcoin was on bull run then and I was among people that fell for FOMO and bought 5 BTC for him when the price was at peak, just like magic, the market plunged so dip that the value went down so fast, there was nothing I could use to convince him because he felt I had defrauded him.

So the best you can do for them is to sit them down fully and thoroughly teach them how they can do the investment themselves, you can’t trust anything in this crypto market, with the presence of whales and market makers that we have, so you need to be very careful in doing investment on behalf of people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: