Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential and successful new project?  (Read 537 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:40:59 PM

In the past few months, especially in 2019, there have been many new projects that have successfully entered the stock exchange. My question specifically and give reasons:
1. What projects are very successful and how are they developing?
2. Most likely, I will invest in this month with 4 ETH. Give the best and most reasonable advice. In addition to the top 100 altcoin in CMC. I hope we can discuss well here. Thank you.

i think harmony is a good choice for a new project with huge potential to grow,, with successful IEO on binance launchpad also with sharding technology and manymore, this project could grow and be the TOP 100 coins at coinmarketcap list soon

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:29:49 PM

There are tons of projects that are going live on the market every day, but it is very hard to find really good ICOs. I cannot remember if any project that held a TGE in 2019 went straight into top 100 on coinmarketcap.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:38:22 PM

Why go risk some more?

You are already at ETH and you should not be going anywhere.
Investing, it is a good idea to hold it.
Trading is also profitable if you are going to use ETH vs USDT. You might make some money out of that 4 ETH with just the right intellect on how to trade it and reading the swings.

I bought ETH at $130. Look at it now.  Cheesy
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

There is no need to invest now in something as the course of the ethereum is growing every day. You need to invest then after adjusting the bitcoin rate. Of the projects I could recommend: Joys(https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/joys) - makes it possible to pay a cryptocurrency for real things, converting cryptocurrencies into fiat money.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

I think at this time you can just hold your ethereum, because ethereum and btc now pumping very nice! just you can holding your ethereum! that's enough I think!
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:55:24 PM

If i don't know any project which enter market in 2019 and was successful, i can still remember content protocol, it my pick for 2019, the team are amazing and are delivering.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

I would look into Elixxir. Privacy payments application with a messaging component. Led by David Chaum and some top tier investors. I know a lot of people in the community are pretty excited about this one
MbakNarti (OP)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:16:11 AM

Brave project is somewhat successful in delivering their product and to me it's not a surprise since it's a Browser project that is leaded by a co-founder of Mozilla.They recently deployed the feature that let it's users earn some BAT to see ads while browsing after a few mnths of the initial deployment of the browser;we can say they are developing slowly but we are getting there.

Nano (or old Raiblocks) was also a successful no fee & instant coin that got over hyped during the big boom in 2017 and unfortunately got brought down because of the major hack of Bitgrail exchange (one of the main Nano exchanges at the time)

Disclaimer:I know these disclaimers but I must precise that I'm neither a professional investment advisor nor responsible of your investments my post is solely for discussion purpose and not a financial advice.You have to be cautious as teh crypto is volatile and no one can give you 100% sure safe bets advices.
I understand that this is a discussion and just for knowledge, and you are right that we must always be careful to invest in crypto. If you talk about Nano (or old Raiblocks), which reportedly fell due to hacking on Bitgrail, I am reminded of Binance who experienced hacking some time ago or last month. Well, we can conclude that risk is not only about volatility, but hacking cases are still worrying for all of us. Thank you for your advice here.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:28:07 AM

In the past few months, especially in 2019, there have been many new projects that have successfully entered the stock exchange. My question specifically and give reasons:
2. Most likely, I will invest in this month with 4 ETH. Give the best and most reasonable advice. In addition to the top 100 altcoin in CMC. I hope we can discuss well here. Thank you.

Why don't you go on IEO? specially in Binance Launchpad? Almost all the project they've launch this year was successful, so you might want to look at it and see how you can take advantage of the HYIP on IEO and not just on altcoins right now. But remember there are risk involved so do your due diligence.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:31:28 AM

I'm looking up to miracle telecom project ,the teams have better past experience with other telecom companies and their engineers are pro too which means there is higher possibility of success on the long run

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:32:17 AM

1. Entering exchange doesn't mean the project is a success. You can pay some money and get your coins listed on almost any good exchange. I can literally put a rock with nothing related to crypto on YoBit, people will still buy it..

2. Invest in BTC. ShitCoins don't have a bright future. You can always go with the top 10.
Piklo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

Tokoin.io is a promising project, they have designed a platform that will help accelerate growth in MSMEs around the world, they have hit Indonesia and South East Asia and creating a lot of waves. Indonesia has over 40 million small businesses which greatly need this and due to funding problems which they have the solution for. The ecosystem they have designed is driven by data sharing and manages a credibility scoring feature calculated by performance history. They have already had 2 token sales which have sold out in minutes and have secured some excellent partnerships including Tomochain. If you examine the market they are in a league of their own with no competition yet so have first mover advantage and most importantly make great changes to the industry.
MbakNarti (OP)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:29:09 PM

To find a project that will be successful it is difficult to guess and there is no knowing its predictions because now investors are more careful with new projects.

It's better to look for top coins like Pundi-x ETH TRON etc.
that will make you profitable.

The coin or coins members would recommend here does not guarantee it will be profitable in the long run, but as an investor, we should look for the qualities of a coins which has good potential, first, look at its trading volume as liquidity is very important for a project to survive, then make a decision based on other factors.
I know that a project that can't be predicted easily for now. For TRON and ETH, it seems nothing new, but it is very familiar with my strategy. For that, I want to use 4ETH to try investment in a new space. About analyzing new coins, of course, looking at the trading volume and the team behind it. At least that will be the first step.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

I like the azbit project, the soft cap has already been assembled and soon there will be a listing on the exchange. I think you should study this project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:31:08 PM

I saw a list of upcoming IEO on this forum. and you should start learning from such lists and not from the advice of people on the forum. or you can start learning the signatures of people who have a high rank in this forum

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:34:17 PM

I saw a list of upcoming IEO on this forum. and you should start learning from such lists and not from the advice of people on the forum. or you can start learning the signatures of people who have a high rank in this forum
I am not speculating on the IEO project in all exchanges. my focus is only on the binance launchpad project. following IEO at binance is an opportunity that everyone might want.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:39:59 PM

I am not speculating on the IEO project in all exchanges. my focus is only on the binance launchpad project. following IEO at binance is an opportunity that everyone might want.
With the success rates from those previous projects who binance catered, it's best choice to follow those new coins that will be introduced from this platform, if you have lots of time and if you can do the efforts of reading the rules inside binance launchpad, you will be able to find good way to invest your valued money.

Always do your research and find the right place to invest your hard earned money, the forum can be a good guide as information is all over the site.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

Do you mean we can shill our project in here as well? Cry
Of course, it is a yes in this forum and this forum was made for clearing information regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is why we have announcement section. To "shill" the coin.

So if you don't know, IDAX scammed many projects/IEO that was held on their site, I trusted that site but not anymore because of that. So, regarding for potential project, you should try to look at binance launchpad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:47:57 PM

If you are asking for old projects which had not got enough traction? If yes then tbere is a project called as SALT.

If you are looking for upcoming project with a potential then none.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

If you are asking for old projects which had not got enough traction? If yes then tbere is a project called as SALT.

If you are looking for upcoming project with a potential then none.
I bought some SALT a long time ago and now I think that this coin can not exist on the market in the future. I sold all the coins in September.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: