Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens.net SCAM EXCHANGE! Stay away! 7000 USD they don't confirm!  (Read 337 times)
corfuts (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:48:27 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 02:01:47 PM by corfuts

Hello,

Yesterday, i deposit 72 XMR to sell it high price. After that i saw thare are no order book to sell it. 30 minutes later i tried to withdraw but they blocked my account. I sent email, cretead ticket no one answer my message.

Someone wrote me to send your id card when you holding it. I sent but this time they blocked my asset...

7k usd i cant withdraw now.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tokensnet/comments/c6jogp/tokens_banned_me_and_dont_send_my_7k_usd_scam/

27.06.2019 --- They wanted ID card i sent them.
28.06.2019 --- My account has been banned, after i sent my ID card.
28.06.2019 --- They banned me on Telegram group! Sad On tlegram group they have 10 admin, but they are useless. Also they have fake users volume.
28.06.2019 --- They wanted 1) ID Card, 2) address proof and 3) selfie with my tokens client number again.
28.06.2019 --- I sent 1,2 and 3 steps again. I hope they will not use my informations in other platform. I don't trust this exchange.
28.06.2019 --- They answered my message every 5 minutes before i sent informations. Now they didnt open my account and confirm my account still. If you want i will chat with you live with camera... you dont need a lot of documents..
28.06.2019 --- 24 hours i cant withdraw my money from this exchange.
28.06.2019 --- I sent screenshout that which exchange i deposit XMR.
28.06.2019 --- 1 hour after i sent all informations. Still they didnt answer my message and confrim my withdraw.
28.06.2019 --- "Kindly wait for us to process the information provided." I need that amount! It will be small amount for you, but it is big money for me. I have family to take care of. I sent 2 times selfie. I wrote my name, date and tokens id number. Just release my money. Also, i send where did i deposit it from.
28.06.2019 --- 3 hours still im waiting respond. 2 times i sent my id card. They didn't confirm my withdraw request. Total 27 hours im waiting...
28.06.2019 --- People they closed my account! I'm going to talk with lawyer and report them UK Police!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:25:54 AM

Hello,

Yesterday, i deposit 72 XMR to sell it high price. After that i saw thare are no order book to sell it. 30 minutes later i tried to withdraw but they blocked my account. I sent email, cretead ticket no one answer my message.

Someone wrote me to send your id card when you holding it. I sent but this time they blocked my asset...

28.06.2019 --- They banned me on Telegram group! Sad On tlegram group they have 10 admin, but they are useless. Also they have fake users volume.

Dear @corfuts

Tokens.net security policy: https://www.tokens.net/security-policy/ and terms of service: https://www.tokens.net/terms-of-service/

" 2.10. If the Operator detects any suspicious activity related to your Account, the Operator may request additional information from you, including verifying identification, or temporarily freeze transactions and logins until a review is conducted; the Operator is in no way obligated or required to do so, and it is subject to its sole discretion. The Operator shall not be liable or responsible for any loss incurred by the User as a consequence of conducting security measures.

2.14. As required to maintain system consistency intact, as well as the general order and security of transactions on the Platform, the Operator reserves the right to close relevant orders and take other actions in the case of any suspicion of a malicious sale or purchase or any other events disturbing the normal order of transactions on the market as well as unilaterally determine whether you have violated any of the covenants mentioned above and, according to such unilateral determination, apply relevant rules and take actions thereunder and temporarily or permanently terminate services to you, without your consent or prior notice to you. Any loss or costs arising from such actions shall be solely borne by the user. "

You have been asked by support to deliver additional information so this should be your only priority at the moment.

You got banned from the telegram group for being dissrespectfull and insulting on multiple occasions, while many people in the group including admins have clearly told you in a kind manner that all account related issues need to be resolved via the platform support center. Regardless of that being poined out you continued with your rampage instead of cooperating  with Tokens.net support and security team and deliver the requested information.

About the fake volume accusation you must have had some other exchange in mind since Tokens.net is about as transparent as it can get.

https://www.tokens.net/blog/verify-exchange-volume-with-destruction-events/
https://www.tokens.net/destruction-events/

corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:49:58 AM

Instead of this post. You will solve my problem... I sent my ID card. Selfie. After i sent my informations, why tokens banned me? Because It is SCAM exchange. Steal clients money.

Telegram: Admin laugh atme because i tried to deposit my money?! Admins not serious, they laugh. On tlegram you have fake users.. You didnt ban other users.. When i teell i will take photo n telegram messages after that you banned me. You scared about taking photo and share in here.

Hello,

Dear @corfuts

Tokens.net security policy: https://www.tokens.net/security-policy/ and terms of service: https://www.tokens.net/terms-of-service/

" 2.10. If the Operator detects any suspicious activity related to your Account, the Operator may request additional information from you, including verifying identification, or temporarily freeze transactions and logins until a review is conducted; the Operator is in no way obligated or required to do so, and it is subject to its sole discretion. The Operator shall not be liable or responsible for any loss incurred by the User as a consequence of conducting security measures.

2.14. As required to maintain system consistency intact, as well as the general order and security of transactions on the Platform, the Operator reserves the right to close relevant orders and take other actions in the case of any suspicion of a malicious sale or purchase or any other events disturbing the normal order of transactions on the market as well as unilaterally determine whether you have violated any of the covenants mentioned above and, according to such unilateral determination, apply relevant rules and take actions thereunder and temporarily or permanently terminate services to you, without your consent or prior notice to you. Any loss or costs arising from such actions shall be solely borne by the user. "

You have been asked by support to deliver additional information so this should be your only priority at the moment.

You got banned from the telegram group for being dissrespectfull and insulting on multiple occasions, while many people in the group including admins have clearly told you in a kind manner that all account related issues need to be resolved via the platform support center. Regardless of that being poined out you continued with your rampage instead of cooperating  with Tokens.net support and security team and deliver the requested information.

About the fake volume accusation you must have had some other exchange in mind since Tokens.net is about as transparent as it can get.

https://www.tokens.net/blog/verify-exchange-volume-with-destruction-events/
https://www.tokens.net/destruction-events/

corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

28.06.2019 --- I sent 1,2 and 3 steps again.
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:58:26 AM

28.06.2019 --- 1 hour after i sent all informations. Still they didnt answer my message and confrim my withdraw.
tokensnet

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:08:02 PM

Tokens.net support has given you instructions (more than once) via ticketing system and also via e-mail how to proceed in this case. We do not solve this kind of issue(s) on public channels like Telegram or Bitcointalk.

Privacy and security of our clients is an important part of Tokens exchange and we do not take it lightly.
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:20:03 PM

You want from me to send informations below. I sent 2 times with differrent posetion. Also, i wrote my id number, date and my name when i hold my id cart. 2 times i did it! Still you reveiew my account. Today is friday and i have to withdraw it from exchange to bank. This money is everything for me! I don't understand why you allow users to deposit funds without security review? Don't allow users to deposit amount if you want bunch of documents and wait him a long time! 1 day im still waiting.

1) A scan or high quality copy of valid government Issued ID document. Valid documents include passport, driver's license or national ID card (front + back).
2) Proof of residence document. Proof of residence documents must contain your name, address, and be dated less than 3 months ago from the date of submission. Valid documents include, but are not limited to bank statement, credit card statement, uility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet, phone), payroll statement, insurance statement, tax documents and residence certificate.
3) High quality selfie with ID. The photo must include the ID document AND a piece of paper that clearly shows your name, date and "Tokens.net" written on it.

Tokens.net support has given you instructions (more than once) via ticketing system and also via e-mail how to proceed in this case. We do not solve this kind of issue(s) on public channels like Telegram or Bitcointalk.

Privacy and security of our clients is an important part of Tokens exchange and we do not take it lightly.
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:27:11 PM

Still no solutions in here! I sent all informations that you want. Fuck i shouldn't send that money to tokens.net. If someone read this post, please use Binance, Bitfinex similar truested exchange. Tokens.net not in coinmarketcap even! I can't believe this happened to me!
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:21:31 PM

28.06.2019 --- 3 hours still im waiting respond. 2 times i sent my id card. They didn't confirm my withdraw request. Total 27 hours im waiting...
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

People they closed my account! I'm going to talk with lawyer and report them UK Police!
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

People they closed my account! I'm going to talk with lawyer and report them UK Police!

Tokens.net highly values the privacy of our clients. Under rare and special circumstances where we have reasonable grounds to believe that a client is involved in unlawful activity, we may freeze transactions until the investigation is complete. In such cases we can only share limited information with clients under investigation.

XYZSniper

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:01:45 PM

LOL. Buddy.
I do not know why you do not deliver to support desired documents. If exchange will be scam you wont get any answer from support. Logical. And be happy that support want all that stuff for your protection and safe. If you think this not metters, we all know what time is it and yes better you go to police to confess. To warn you that false testimony is also unconstitutional and punishable.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:05:40 AM

My god, where do all such exchanges find? There are today many tested and known exchanges that will not play such games. If you are verified account by normal exchange you have no problem paying out at all.

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
blockchain48

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:51:59 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 05:38:13 PM by blockchain48

Tokens.net is a trusted exchange (www.tradingtokens.net), security is on high priority. Users agreed to the terms of service, if required (only in case of suspicious activity), they need to provide additional information (rarely required). In this case of short term trading, with untraceable Monero, above 5k user needs to be checked. User must respect their right to do so and provide complete information. It depends on the user, how long this will take.
0xanon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:54:26 PM

You would not find no one there, because no one is there. It's just mailbox.

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street is a well known common address for all sorts of scams
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 09:52:34 AM

3rd Floor 207 Regent Street is a well known common address for all sorts of scams

How nice coming from an account created 2 days ago. You wouldnt by any chance be the same person who started the thread?

Have a nice day.

Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:17:15 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 11:35:27 AM by Gregor

It's a common practice for international online businesses to open companies in several jurisdictions. Having a registered address on 3rd Floor 207 Regent Street is not shady in any way by itself. Tokens.net has a development subsidiary that you can easily find online including its directors.

Hello,

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tokensnet/comments/c6jogp/tokens_banned_me_and_dont_send_my_7k_usd_scam/

28.06.2019 --- They wanted 1) ID Card, 2) address proof and 3) selfie with my tokens client number again.
28.06.2019 --- I sent 1,2 and 3 steps again. I hope they will not use my informations in other platform. I don't trust this exchange.
28.06.2019 --- They answered my message every 5 minutes before i sent informations. Now they didnt open my account and confirm my account still. If you want i will chat with you live with camera... you dont need a lot of documents..
28.06.2019 --- 24 hours i cant withdraw my money from this exchange.
28.06.2019 --- I sent screenshout that which exchange i deposit XMR.
28.06.2019 --- "Kindly wait for us to process the information provided." I need that amount! It will be small amount for you, but it is big money for me. I have family to take care of. I sent 2 times selfie. I wrote my name, date and tokens id number. Just release my money. Also, i send where did i deposit it from.
28.06.2019 --- People they closed my account! I'm going to talk with lawyer and report them UK Police!

If a client submits fake, Photoshopped documents that creates a legal issue and Tokens.net may be forced to block an account. We take identity theft seriously and will not tolerate it. Trying to pressure Tokens.net on social media to back down will not work in such cases.
corfuts (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:11:44 PM

Come one guys! Binance doesn't want id verification up to 2 BTC.

I tolked with someone Tokens.net verified his account without verification.

They still didnt open my account.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:30:35 PM

He verified his account without verification, how on Earth has he done that, you need to submit your real and correct documents to get verified, there is no other way than this, they have email and phone verification but that is a low-level verification and will not fully verify your account.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

If a client submits fake, Photoshopped documents that creates a legal issue and Tokens.net may be forced to block an account. We take identity theft seriously and will not tolerate it. Trying to pressure Tokens.net on social media to back down will not work in such cases.

No comments on the above? Surprised this thread is not removed yet @Cyrus.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: