Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrency soon be an alternate payment option?  (Read 7109 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:49:28 AM

It's not soon that cryptocurrency can become an alternate payment option because currently, there are big companies that accepts it as a payment. And I think it is a good thing since we want adoption to happen and may crypto dominate fiat currency.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchangestolemycoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:56:50 AM

Remember the guy that spent like 100 bitcoin on a pizza? Do you really want to end up like him?

hodl
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:26:56 AM

For BTC I guess more companies are going accept it but for most altcoins, it will take a lifetime before they will consider accepting.

But there are still few companies who are already open for some coins as a payments like Ethereum, bch and others. There is a bar here in our area where they are already accepting not only bitcoin as a payment but to the other coins, too. Punta Mandala Resto bar is the name. You can see it here. https://bitpinas.com/shop/punta-mandala-mandaluyong-accepts-btc/

I am very positive that it could be an alternative payments. It is starting now, just in a selected businesses for now but later on it could be adopted by all.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:11:12 PM

Yes, I think crypto currency will be an alternative way of payment, because the old payment system that uses cash is considered very old and less practical and efficient. Crypto currency is considered as an alternative method of payment that is far more modern, practical and efficient, now you no longer need to carry your wallet and cash now, you just need to bring a smartphone that is connected to the network to make practical transactions without cash.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:23:02 PM

Bitcoin is already alternate payment option in some parts of the world, like Africa, or Nepal, for example.
I have some friends there and when I tried to send them some money, they explained me that they can't open Paypal accunt, WU and Bank transfer fees was to high so finally I sent them money with bitcoin.
In the future, I expect that many more people will accept bitcoin as the best way to send or receive money because it's fast, secure, low fees and transactions are anonymous.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

I think yes crypto will develop into a large and affordable technology in all countries later. so this is a new step to recognize the world of digital money and this has been used in my country with this digital wallet to be able to make any transactions for food bill payments and other alternative tourism and travel tickets
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

Actually, cryptocurrency is already an alternate payment here.

In my country, we have our own local wallet and we can use it to pay our bills and buy cellular loads. People get used to it easily and develop their own platform to make our lives easy. Our local wallet has the ability to transfer cryptocurrency in banks.  Wink

If you want to know about our local wallet, It's coins.ph.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

of course, this is the purpose of the cryptocurrency that is created that is to be a solution and another alternative for humans to payment and to trade.  now it has not had a major impact on society but in the next few years cryptocurrencies will surely have a major impact on the lives of humanity.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:18:41 PM

Just a month ago, giants like Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they accept cryptocurrency as a payment option.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be among other payment methods. Especially for the international payments, with its ridiculously low fee and time taken for inter-border transfers it is surely the favorite among the traders.
Also, with giants accepting it as a payment option there is no other need to prove its authenticity.

Do you own any cryptocurrency yet?

It's already an alternative payment option. Maybe, small in scale but is nevertheless. With the introduction of Libra, crypto would become the default medium of payment on the internet and soon would take over the non-internet based goods and service markets.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:27:36 PM

it is very clear if the future of world money is cryptocurrency because we can see that there are now many stores that accept cryptocurrency payments.
we are very close to the future where we can use crypto coins in all countries of the world.
of course I have had cryptocurrency for a long time and until now like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BNB and several other coins.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:33:15 PM

I think yes crypto will develop into a large and affordable technology in all countries later. so this is a new step to recognize the world of digital money and this has been used in my country with this digital wallet to be able to make any transactions for food bill payments and other alternative tourism and travel tickets
There's already countries who recognize the system so it's been used for a while, many will follow since there's adoptions from different part of the country, the market will be expected to have a much bigger space and the system will be use by many more people who will see the advantages of this crypto currency, businesses will consider to adopt and to help the existing system that they've have after realizing the help that this system can add to the company.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:51:46 PM

Just a month ago, giants like Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they accept cryptocurrency as a payment option.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be among other payment methods. Especially for the international payments, with its ridiculously low fee and time taken for inter-border transfers it is surely the favorite among the traders.
Also, with giants accepting it as a payment option there is no other need to prove its authenticity.

Do you own any cryptocurrency yet?

Cryptocurrency will not only an alternative payment option in future but instead this will become the main currency to be use worldwide.maybe this will take sometime but it will after the adoption happens and when people realized what is crypto for to help them
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 08:54:08 PM

In many countries including some developing countries, Cryptocurrency has been accepted as a means of payment already and this is going to see an upward trend

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

Crypto is currently playing that role. Maybe it hasn't gone viral yet but people are transacting each day with Crypto. I believe it will soon gain more popularity among all persons.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:00:20 PM

I don't know how soon it's gonna happen, but it's gonna happen.  In fact, it all depends on ourselves. Not many of the crypto holders are ready to spend their crypto currency to pay for any things. That's the problem. People should be willing to pay her.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:09:14 PM

Soon? I don't think so if it will happen soon.  Why?  Many countries still don't accept crypto for one of the payment methods, only few merchants will do it.
 We must know the real condition.  As a digital asset,  yeah it wi be spreading widely.  But for transaction,  it need more times to grow and develop to be accepted in many more merchants in the world. 
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:32:58 AM

That's what we wanted to happen, at least another alternative to the current payment system. Although it is growing by the day, but we are still far from what we dream of. Right now we have seen some merchants accepts it, but in small percentage only.

But we are not giving up, soon, when they understand why crypto is a good alternate payment option, I'm sure they will, in due time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:57:50 AM

I live in Indonesia and for us here, having cryptocurrency as an asset is not prohibited but using it as payment is still prohibited by our law. Acceptance of cryptocurrencies as assets is a step forward for the development of cryptocurrency itself. Extra effort is needed for cryptocurrency to be accepted as a payment instrument that is accepted throughout the world. And in my personal opinion, this will not happen in the near future.
I also live in Indonesia and it is true that Cryptocurrency is still illegal as a means of payment but is legal for investment.
However, the latest news from our government if Bitcoin is currently legal as an instrument of payment and recognized by the state, but not yet for other cryptocurrency.
I only hope that as soon as possible the cryptocurrency can be legalized in my country as a whole, not only Bitcoin but other Altcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

it is still a alternative to paying with FIAT or doing SEPA.
Iam paying my domain and hosting since many years with bitocin and since 2 years i can buy pizza here in my town with bitcoin Tongue

regards
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:02:41 AM

Here to ruffle some feathers. Dollar itself is a scam. All money is based on a collective illusion (read delusion) that it has value. In that way bitcoin or anything else is the same. Read Sapiens to understand what other illusions your life is based on.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: