Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix is gonna film documentary about crypto  (Read 1353 times)
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:05:59 PM

even though i dont have a netlfix, going excited to know hows it will affect on cryptocurrency.
Hope by this documentary film there will be an educational message for the people who watch it

Tozex

Powered by,
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:12:27 PM

I honestly don't want too many people to know about crypto yet and the reason is that I am still building up my crypto portfolio and right now crypto is pretty new and we all early adopters. Now if it suddenly becomes popular people with large hodlings will be rich, those like me that have not built up enough riches will make a nice profit but I rather that didn't happen. I want my portfolio looking really good before crypto goes mainstream.

This sounds like greed.  Tongue No matter what, crypto is already going mainstream. You can't stop the adoption that is continuously going on. Many people already know the existence of crypto but most of them doesn't know how to do with it. This documentary might open the eyes of those people who don't know how to use crypto to make a financial transaction. With more people using crypto, it means the demand will increase and so its value.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:19:05 PM

Wow, this means cool thing. Crypto will cover people who never wanted to try crypto. Netflix makes beautiful moves. People will start to buy even just for fun. Plus Libra. Soon we will have one more wave in crypto space.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:22:03 PM

More exposure to the people more chnaces to have more investors, it is a good news for the community necause once the Netflix release the documentary about the cryptocurrency the netflix user will watch it and we know many user of Netflix are rich people so it is big help to grow our community and once they invest it will grow rapidly.  More documentary will hope will release to different sites.
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:45:52 PM

this is a very good program and educate the users of crypto, especially for the beginners, they can take the knowledge from this program and the most important is to educate the risk of of the crypto as well. the higher the public trust in the crypto then it will be the price of crypto will rise
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:38:03 AM

I think it would be a good idea, current society would see btc with more security kkk many without information, would be great for society. Grin
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:14:20 AM

I hope Netflix could clear some smoke about cryptocurrency in order to reduce the doubts in it. But I want a comprehensive documentary where it will discuss the advantage and disadvantages of cryptocurrency to us.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:27:09 AM

Bitcoin documentary film from Netflix should definitely be a success. Netflix always create quality content. There are a few good films about cryptocurrencies at the moment, I’m looking forward to a Bitcoin movie from Netflix!

Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:38:45 AM

If you guys want BTC to skyrocket within 6 Months you guys need to hire us. We did it once, we can do it again with the best techniques of Promo & Marketing around today.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:34:33 PM

even though i dont have a netlfix, going excited to know hows it will affect on cryptocurrency.
Hope by this documentary film there will be an educational message for the people who watch it

Yeah same, i might use it in the future so i will definitely watch it one way or another to check how accurate it is.

We giving reviews is another grain of sand towards the whole progress of the currency. We have a voice but we need to use that voice, otherwise is like not having it at all.
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

l have just read your post. l find it super,because people who don't know about cryptocurrency, would like to know more information about BTC or other coin and with this way market will start growing and of course more people want to invest.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:54:12 PM

This is great news. Netflix is so popular and with the number of its subscribers, surely, they will be able to learn a thing or two about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Eventually, that will lead to adoption which will also influence crypto's price. Just like the others who doesn't have Netflix, I am also excited for this one. Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:10:09 PM

If netflix will make a film about the cryptocurrency documentary, it will become a new way to promote cryptocurrency again. I do not know how they use cryptocurrency as a one. Another thing, why do they have interests in cryptocurrency? I just heard the word crypto in the movie 'Antman'. But I don`t see any kind of movie or film about cryptocurrency industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:16:17 PM

This is great news. Netflix is so popular and with the number of its subscribers, surely, they will be able to learn a thing or two about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Eventually, that will lead to adoption which will also influence crypto's price. Just like the others who doesn't have Netflix, I am also excited for this one. Grin
This is big news for the everyone of the crypto investors, Netflix have a lot of subscriber and take note around the world so those subscrber will see the documentary about the crypto and it is the beginning of again the cryptocurrency will become more popular . Im waiting to release the documentary and in the first day I will watch it for sure and everyone can watch to support crypto.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:21:10 PM

First of all, I think it will be a great educational video that can explain much for newbies and secondly, this movie can push bitcoin's and altcoin's price reach the sky (don't perceive it literally). What do u think?

the source: https://thebitplex.com/?p=198

This is great! due to all people in the entire world will become more aware and they feed themselves too through netflix about the knowledge in crypto, because as of today lot of people are still lack of knowledge about in crypto or bitcoin actually. So with this the community could now easily educate about it.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:28:04 PM

It's a good news if they will really provide well informative information about crypto currency more people will learn things after watching this documentary, from both ends we can't say if all will embrace but the good thing still there's some people who will adopt and start investing in.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

The documentary release by netflix can help to promote crypto currency but there are so amny way to educate people using internet via google or most specially here in forum. Supposedly netflix can forcus promoting altcoins not directing bitcoin or crypto currency as whole. Try to watch other promoting crypto currency in able to learn and have knowledge about crypto currency as pairly for the whole and benefits of all investors want to know all about.
JohnsonX

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:12:59 PM

Any information about a release date? I would like to watch this.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

First of all, I think it will be a great educational video that can explain much for newbies and secondly, this movie can push bitcoin's and altcoin's price reach the sky (don't perceive it literally). What do u think?
It will be a good introduction for the people who are willing to know and learn about the market, still not sure what the script of the documentary is all about until they release it, i am not sure whether these videos will push the market further, as people said earlier here, it will be a good advertisement for the market for the people who are yet to join the market that being said the alt coin market will die down eventually and we are not sure how the regulators will deal with the anon coins, only trust the bitcoin market for the long run  Wink.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

If that so, people will watch and learn at the same time about cryptocurrency. I hope they will not focus on cryptocurrency, they should explain the blockchain also. People who want to learn and start an investment in bitcoin, It will be a starter for them to learn. It's a good way tho and hoping that they will put legit information about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: