Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix is gonna film documentary about crypto  (Read 1353 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

Crypto is not a stranger thing anymore in the world and step like this is very important to the whole world...everyone must hear about crypto and bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful

It may not be a strange thing for you and me. But it is because we are all sharing the same crypto universe. However, I can testify that a lot of people have yet to really get to know the real crypto or Bitcoin. And netflix showing a documentary on it is a really great help for the word to spread all throughout the world. This is going to reach even those who have yet to hear of it for sure.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:40:01 AM

It seems to me that YouTube is full of various information about cryptocurrency, then Anyone can watch it and study this science.  But a company like netflix is ​​required to make a really very interesting film that will attract people from another category who just watch the movie and know nothing about cryptocurrency.  It really will be a campaign aimed at increasing the popularization of cryptocurrency.

Who cares about youtube when there is just internet and text that has lower bandwidth requirements and you can pick out academic texts easily? Youtube is not academic mainly and full of shills. You learn 100x more from wiki of Bitcoin and crypto than most videos. And I guess the same will be for any movie from Netflix.

Remember,,, this is entertainment not education.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:03:45 AM

First of all, I think it will be a great educational video that can explain much for newbies and secondly, this movie can push bitcoin's and altcoin's price reach the sky (don't perceive it literally). What do u think?

the source: https://thebitplex.com/?p=198
I guess I need to get back my subscription to Netflix to watch this lol since it’s been long that I didn’t subscribed on them because of being busy and no time to watch movies

I also see some new advertisement coming to promote bitcoin in real world so this means the mass adaptation is the main target of this promoter to bring positivity on what is crypto is all about

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:27:48 AM

First of all, I think it will be a great educational video that can explain much for newbies and secondly, this movie can push bitcoin's and altcoin's price reach the sky (don't perceive it literally). What do u think?

I guess I need to get back my subscription to Netflix to watch this lol since it’s been long that I didn’t subscribed on them because of being busy and no time to watch movies

I also see some new advertisement coming to promote bitcoin in real world so this means the mass adaptation is the main target of this promoter to bring positivity on what is crypto is all about

They said they are interviewing CEOs and leaders of the team developers. These are just on the list:

Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum Founder)
Jihan Wu (Bitmain Founder)
Justin Sun (Tron Founder)
Yi He (Binance Founder)
Charles Hoskinson (Cardano Founder)
Sunny Lu (VeChain Founder)
Jun Hasegawa (OmiseGo Founder)
Da Hongfei (Neo Founder)
Roger Ver (Bitcoin Cash Founder)

Dan Larimer has the view of the things differently among these founders and so the reason he wasn't invited. I guess this episode is just paid advertising from these people above.  

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:39:05 PM

Cool idea. Netflix having a film documentary about cryptocurrency is welcomed development. It will encouraged and give insight to those that haven't heard or know crypto is all about. But wait a minute, am trying to figure about what they will act. Is it the advantage and disadvantage of cryptocurrency. Still yet I think the movie will sell out hugely and awesome to watch. Can't wait to have it talked about and download
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:33:14 PM

in my opinion, with the film documentation from Netflix, it will tell many people that bitcoin exists with good and bad stories. Netflix, which we know has a large social network on the screen, will affect many people. hopefully it will be useful with the screening of documentation about bitcoin. cheers

Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:50:13 PM

this will be good news, and hopefully everyone now knows more about crypto.because people see and hear crypto, it's easier for people to understand and understand about bitcoin and altcoin, so what NETFLIX does will be very good for We all...
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:12:25 PM

It will definitely will not help on the rise of bitcoin or altcoin's price.

Based on this site, the number of Netflix subscribers is about 148.86 million. That's big though, but can we sure that these people love watching documentaries than watching movies?  Roll Eyes I mean they could but Netflix is just made for chilling. I am a Netflix subscriber but when I swipe on the movies recommended, almost no documentaries shown to me.

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

This will serve to further the cause of the cryptocurrency market and assist with promoting cryptocurrency in general. I really look forward to seeing it, I hope it wouldn't portray cryptocurrency as a means of scamming and financing illegal transactions.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:31:10 PM

At least, people who have never known or heard about cryptocurrency can learn more information with the help of movies and TV shows and it is possible to become members of a cryptocurrency community.  I hope that netflix activities in this regard will benefit all of us.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 08:00:02 PM

It will bring a big boost for Bitcoin.There are lots of people are using Netflix and we know that Netflix are making good content.So if Netflix make a documentary film on btc it will be very helpful for Bitcoin

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:26:51 PM

From the trailer it looks like its more about altnernative coins which many people have never heard of, even when I ask few of my friends who have invested some of their money in bitcoin don't have any idea about NEO or NANO. This documentary might put more light into the fact that there are also thousands of other coins with different purposes that bitcoin. 
cuttie018

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:36:36 PM

After Narcos I'm watching everything Netflix is doing Smiley They are great. Let's see whether this one will tell the truth or not.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:34:11 PM

When I clicked the link, the page can't be found. I don't know what's the problem, but having a film about crypto on Netflix will be
a good advantage for the crypto fanatic. This will help more to promote crypto easily all over the world.
boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:45:29 PM

If we are talking about the promotion and adaptation of Bitcoin and altcoins, then the film is the best tool to implement this. Almost all people watch movies, so I’m sure that the release of this film by Netflix about Bitcoin will be a key moment for crypto.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:16:37 AM

Try to watch Unfriended: The Dark Web it involves bitcoin there. Such a great movie.
shark1006

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:34:25 AM

If this film will be done so interestingly that could convey the whole idea of Bitcoin, its attempts to change the corrupt financial system and centralization, then a wave of newcomers will wait for us who will run to learn more about the crypto and the crypto market will flourish and the popularization of bitcoin will reach the maximum level.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:39:52 AM

Looking forward to seeing this hopefully they won't add anything strange on the movie.
I'm very much happy if it just for the sake of educating people all around the world.

If they made a bitcoin movie who main focus are the crime then this is so wrong bitcoin
maybe use that way but not all of if only some of it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dessyhodin97

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:27:33 PM

this will be really great for promotion and awareness.kudos to netflix!
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

Looking forward to seeing this hopefully they won't add anything strange on the movie.
I'm very much happy if it just for the sake of educating people all around the world.

If they made a bitcoin movie who main focus are the crime then this is so wrong bitcoin
maybe use that way but not all of if only some of it.

Yeah, it would be a great way of publicity for crypto, a movie about crypto will certainly catch a lot of attention, many will understand it more seeing it all in the movie, only as long as they portray a good picture of crypto and not something that will make people to be even more distance from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: