Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey just Introducing myself!  (Read 182 times)
porkandbeansboy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Hey it is porkandbeansboy and I just thought I'd Introduce myself here. Considering the fact there is no Official Introduction Thread I thought it would be fine to make a post here. Oh and what exactly are Merit and how do you acquire them as in give them away?

One last "Newbie Question" I was told by someone in Order for them to know I Payed the Amount of Bitcoin they asked for by providing them with a "Bitcoin transaction ID" what does that mean is it the Number right next to the Bitcoin Transaction Amount after I make the Payment or something like that?

I wish to become a productive Member of what I hope will be a very friendly and great Forum overall that will help Me learn what Bitcoin is all about completely that is all Sincerely Porkandbeansboy.  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

Back in the early 1900s, cowboys in America's West ate a lot of pork and beans. Pork-and-bean companies made lots of money selling pork and beans to the cowboys.

In those days, there were many Mexican cowboys (vaqueros) working with the American cowboys. But these vaqueros didn't buy or eat pork and beans, even though they worked right along side their American counterparts.

The pork-and-bean companies couldn't understand this, so they did a study to see if they could find out why. What they found is that Mexicans like leftovers. So now we have...

... refried beans.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
lh-crypto.com
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

Hey
porkandbeansboy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:30:01 PM

Back in the early 1900s, cowboys in America's West ate a lot of pork and beans. Pork-and-bean companies made lots of money selling pork and beans to the cowboys.

In those days, there were many Mexican cowboys (vaqueros) working with the American cowboys. But these vaqueros didn't buy or eat pork and beans, even though they worked right along side their American counterparts.

The pork-and-bean companies couldn't understand this, so they did a study to see if they could find out why. What they found is that Mexicans like leftovers. So now we have...

... refried beans.

Grin

Lol I enjoyed reading this if I had sMerit or whatever the exact Term for being able to Send a Merit point to another person on the Forum.
boogles

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

Hey, I'm new here too! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I'm boogles, and I've been in the crypto space since late 2012-early 2013. I am a musician, an artist, a writer, and more. I hope you're all having a wonderful day, and I look forward to engaging in some great conversations, as well as meeting some cool internet peeps.
I31B1

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

Hey it is porkandbeansboy and I just thought I'd Introduce myself here. Considering the fact there is no Official Introduction Thread I thought it would be fine to make a post here. Oh and what exactly are Merit and how do you acquire them as in give them away?

One last "Newbie Question" I was told by someone in Order for them to know I Payed the Amount of Bitcoin they asked for by providing them with a "Bitcoin transaction ID" what does that mean is it the Number right next to the Bitcoin Transaction Amount after I make the Payment or something like that?

I wish to become a productive Member of what I hope will be a very friendly and great Forum overall that will help Me learn what Bitcoin is all about completely that is all Sincerely Porkandbeansboy.  Grin
Even there's no pointing out, clearly reading yourself introduce thread is good. Wow, thanks for sharing your life with us. Hopefully, you edit it and make it as your full biography. Cheesy (kidding)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:10:46 PM

... refried beans.

Grin
You a genius buddy sharing this History here ,I find it short can you make a extension?😂

I use to love pork and beans as well wayback high school but I’m not a Cowboy huh?👍

Hey, I'm new here too! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I'm boogles, and I've been in the crypto space since late 2012-early 2013. I am a musician, an artist, a writer, and more. I hope you're all having a wonderful day, and I look forward to engaging in some great conversations, as well as meeting some cool internet peeps.
Drummer here mate,love to see people with same interest here.

Anyway since you are both new in this forum (just that because you are long enough in crypt space) I will still say the Important advice fo all people here that

“Invest what you can afford to lose” and “Don’t get Addicted in Gambling”

Goodluck to you both

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:18:21 PM

Pork n beans ..........  reminds me of a scene from Blazing Saddles

https://youtu.be/FXHkFZ-nG4Y

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
mascherono

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:50:59 AM

Looks like a great first thread. Welcome!
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:15:20 AM

hello there!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: