Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:17:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Risks and Rewards of Cryptocurrencies  (Read 5512 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:17:56 PM

BBC recently did a interview around the volatility of cryptocurrencies. I think we are still so early in this industry but I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

People in the podcast include:

Marc Warne, Founder, Bittylicious
Jemima Kelly, reporter, FT Alphaville
Dave Jevans, CEO, CipherTrace

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000676m
The volatility of cryptocurrency add ups both excitement and fear for the investors. You can consider it as a risk already from the very beginning you enter the crypto world and invest on it. Its volatility can be a source of fear whenever the price is going down continuously and has a high gap from the former price but you can consider it also as a source of excitement whenever the price is starting to grow while you have high holdinhs and bought  it for a really low price. Just stay careful here in crypto always to make sure you make the most from it.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:44:20 PM

My opinion for that is people wants something a less risky but they didn't know that the less risky it is, the less profits there is for them, as a human nature, it is natural to be scared, we have instinct to trust or not to trust sometimes, most likely, people wants fiat because it is "safe" for them (how ironic), but the truth is, there is no such thing as safe, dangers and risks are everywhere.
Majority of the hard working people look for safe investment rather than taking risk as they do not want to see their life earning to go to dust so there is a fine line in trading in high risk market and the safest option, you can see many people investing in bonds and majority will not even dare to invest in the stock market and you cannot any of those category to invest in a high volatile market like this. There are risk in every market but the less profit you get the lesser the risk and vice versa.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:53:06 PM

People before entering the cryptocurrency world should understand the risk there is so they are not frustrated when their money is lost in business.
They also have to set the future plan to neatly arrange our plans made so that they are not at risk in the future.
No word beginning and end only people should adapt the current taste in which the 4.0 digital industry develops.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:58:06 AM

Do you want people to put on headsets and listen to this podcast for 28:33 minutes? why would people do that? I think you should listen to the podcast and then summarize what they said and post in this thread the summary you made

I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

if enter a lot of money in the crypto market, I believe that the volatility will not be very high as it is today, at least we will not see high increases and followed by very large falls

I also hate listening to a very long Podcast, sometimes some opinions are out of topic, I prefer reading an article, but if it is a very people in the crypto like Satoshi I'll go for it, better just summarize it, going back to your question, until we don't have a regulation we will still going to have an ups and down, but I prefer unregulated because everyone will do his own assignment.
I hate listening from many information talking bad with bitcoin excatly news paper from united state, they want to give bad reputation to bitcoin and make many people afraid for investing with bitcoin, you have see and check with your self what is bitcoin and how is bitcoin working to get much profit, when you got experience how bitcoin give us profit you will happy for investing in bitcoin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:53:56 AM

People before entering the cryptocurrency world should understand the risk there is so they are not frustrated when their money is lost in business.
They also have to set the future plan to neatly arrange our plans made so that they are not at risk in the future.
No word beginning and end only people should adapt the current taste in which the 4.0 digital industry develops.
that must be owned by every investor in conditions and situations such as now belief is that capital is needed in investment and in my opinion a large risk is also a big profit but as investors we must be able to minimize any risk we will get and get profits in invest
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:18:53 PM

BBC recently did a interview around the volatility of cryptocurrencies. I think we are still so early in this industry but I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

The volatility of cryptocurrency add ups both excitement and fear for the investors. You can consider it as a risk already from the very beginning you enter the crypto world and invest on it. Its volatility can be a source of fear whenever the price is going down continuously and has a high gap from the former price but you can consider it also as a source of excitement whenever the price is starting to grow while you have high holdinhs and bought  it for a really low price. Just stay careful here in crypto always to make sure you make the most from it.

risks and rewards, two sides that are always thought of by cryptocurrency users. everyone knows that with crypto people can benefit, and with crypto people can get rewards when they want to work. but we must never forget one side of the other, that is the risk that will certainly always be in cryptocurrency. crytocurrency volatility will always be discussed, because volatility can make crypto users happy when prices soar, and will make someone panic when prices fall. and I'm sure the future of crypto will definitely be bright, because more and more people are using it.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:50:01 PM

Do you want people to put on headsets and listen to this podcast for 28:33 minutes? why would people do that? I think you should listen to the podcast and then summarize what they said and post in this thread the summary you made

I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

if enter a lot of money in the crypto market, I believe that the volatility will not be very high as it is today, at least we will not see high increases and followed by very large falls

I know some people who like listening to podcasts, no matter how long and boring I feel that they are. These are mostly people who listen as a secondary task, while on a bus or train, go to or from work.

I haven't listened to this BBC podcast myself because I don't even know who those people are and how relevant they are in the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency scene but I do agree with the opinion that more institutional money = less volatility. It could be good for crypto if it happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:05:37 PM

that must be owned by every investor in conditions and situations such as now belief is that capital is needed in investment and in my opinion a large risk is also a big profit but as investors we must be able to minimize any risk we will get and get profits in invest
if we could manage risk involved,high risk will not follower by high risk.this is only for beginner trader that thinking if themy want to earn profits they have to prepare high risk that may suffer them.but for some trader,this word was totally wrong.they able to change percentages between risk and reward.only investors that have good preparation will able to do this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:40:10 PM

I also hate listening to a very long Podcast, sometimes some opinions are out of topic, I prefer reading an article, but if it is a very people in the crypto like Satoshi I'll go for it, better just summarize it, going back to your question, until we don't have a regulation we will still going to have an ups and down, but I prefer unregulated because everyone will do his own assignment.
I hate listening from many information talking bad with bitcoin excatly news paper from united state, they want to give bad reputation to bitcoin and make many people afraid for investing with bitcoin, you have see and check with your self what is bitcoin and how is bitcoin working to get much profit, when you got experience how bitcoin give us profit you will happy for investing in bitcoin.
I think that bad news are made by those one who consider bitcoin as a threat for fiat currencies. Also, bad news can be done to dump a bitcoin price to allow whales to rebuy it low.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:43:07 PM

Actually the volatility of Crypto prices are two sides of mutual benefit, you can benefit if you have Crypto then the price goes up, it will benefit for you, whereas if the price drops then you can use that moment to buy more Crypto. Crypto price volatility is indispensable in the world of trading.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:25:06 PM

My opinion for that is people wants something a less risky but they didn't know that the less risky it is, the less profits there is for them, as a human nature, it is natural to be scared, we have instinct to trust or not to trust sometimes, most likely, people wants fiat because it is "safe" for them (how ironic), but the truth is, there is no such thing as safe, dangers and risks are everywhere.
Majority of the hard working people look for safe investment rather than taking risk as they do not want to see their life earning to go to dust so there is a fine line in trading in high risk market and the safest option, you can see many people investing in bonds and majority will not even dare to invest in the stock market and you cannot any of those category to invest in a high volatile market like this. There are risk in every market but the less profit you get the lesser the risk and vice versa.
Many people want to get safety investment although with less reward or profit with their investment, only bitcoin and altcoin investors brave for take big risk to invest with bitcoin and altcoin. Maybe when we are talking with other investor think one more time for investing with bitcoin and altcoin because big risk with bitcoin price could be dump and they will disappointed when looking bitcoin and altcoin have higher price and get big result.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:23:26 PM

risks and rewards, two sides that are always thought of by cryptocurrency users. everyone knows that with crypto people can benefit, and with crypto people can get rewards when they want to work. but we must never forget one side of the other, that is the risk that will certainly always be in cryptocurrency. crytocurrency volatility will always be discussed, because volatility can make crypto users happy when prices soar, and will make someone panic when prices fall. and I'm sure the future of crypto will definitely be bright, because more and more people are using it.
Risks and rewards in the world of crypto currencies totally depend on the crypto coin chosen for investment. Choosing the right coin in aspects of potential, security, anonymity and support is the first thing to do. For avoiding risk, an investor should choose bitcoin. Volatility, in my point of view, is not anything like risk. The whole reason why bitcoin produced millionaire was its high volatility.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:50:48 PM

Bitcoin has outperformed other traditional assets in term of ROI this year by huge margin.
It has given returns of 200% over the investment. If you had sold at high of this year, the returns would have been 300%. No other asset came even near to it. So, rewards are pretty high in cryptos. I would like to talk about risk. BTC isn't as risky as many stocks or shares. It has decent marketcap and it isn't going to go extinct in a jiffy. Volatility could be problem. But that could be managed. So risk rewards is oretty good in Bitcoin at least.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 07:40:41 PM

Many people want to get safety investment although with less reward or profit with their investment, only bitcoin and altcoin investors brave for take big risk to invest with bitcoin and altcoin. Maybe when we are talking with other investor think one more time for investing with bitcoin and altcoin because big risk with bitcoin price could be dump and they will disappointed when looking bitcoin and altcoin have higher price and get big result.
cryprocurrency investment contain high risk when we didnt understand in which  coins we have to buy.this marker give us alot opportunity if compared with another market,we  could trade in many coins that maybe have good potency.there is no limitation in how much profits we could earn ,although we will face big risk too.investors could adjusted portofolio that they want to choose,in high risk or low risk.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:59:26 PM

There are a lot of risks and rewards you can gain from investing and trading in cryptocurrency. Once you entered investment in crypto, you are already making your self committed to risks. Whenever you invest, there's always a probability that the value will rise or fall. If the price rises up, then you can consider it as a reward but if not, you need to accept the fact that you wasted your time for nothing. You can actually secure your future in terms of finance if ever you get lucky here in crypto and I think that is one of the greatest reward it can offer.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:07:50 AM

We have a very bright future wait on us ahead especially if we continue and make the most out of the cryptocyrrency space. This includes the huge market adoption in the future, and us being the early adopters will be the key for others to adopt easily. From fiats to cryptp, we maximize our resources and transactions are seamless. From banks to crypto, more security awaits us and the door to an easy investment will be opened.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:25:54 AM

When there's a risk, there's always a rewards and to achieve rewards we need to take risk. We cannot remove them from each other. They are connected. So if you're really afraid of risk, you're not a good businessman nor cannot be here in crypto. It's a part of it, as well as losing. When we lose, don't stop. Learn from it. That's how a business will work.
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:25:07 AM

Bitcoin has outperformed other traditional assets in term of ROI this year by huge margin.
It has given returns of 200% over the investment. If you had sold at high of this year, the returns would have been 300%. No other asset came even near to it. So, rewards are pretty high in cryptos. I would like to talk about risk. BTC isn't as risky as many stocks or shares. It has decent marketcap and it isn't going to go extinct in a jiffy. Volatility could be problem. But that could be managed. So risk rewards is oretty good in Bitcoin at least.
Traditional assets are nothing in front of bitcoin. Golds and diamonds have existed with us for centuries now while it has hardly been a decade for bitcoin to be with us and yet the later one has produced millionaires and physical assets failed pathetically in this matter. Bitcoin is not risky at all. Just because it is volatile, does not mean it can be doubted. It is altcoins that can be a risky investment.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

Traditional assets are nothing in front of bitcoin. Golds and diamonds have existed with us for centuries now while it has hardly been a decade for bitcoin to be with us and yet the later one has produced millionaires and physical assets failed pathetically in this matter. Bitcoin is not risky at all. Just because it is volatile, does not mean it can be doubted. It is altcoins that can be a risky investment.

Don't know what kind of mentality you do had.Bitcoin investment is not risky? I don't think so.Nothing is certain even if we do believe on bitcoins potential
but doesn't mean that it is completely safe when it comes to our investment.Everything is risky but if we do compare it to alts then we can see the difference.
Traditional assets and investments are completely different though.Yes, btc might able to surpass it when it comes to value but when it comes to security
and assurance then those traditional assets is still preferable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 01:48:46 PM

Well we have different opinion since even though bitcoins bring good fortunes to the people who can't afford much physical assets but still they are good passed be investment since there's no doubt that value of gold's and diamonds will became more expensive as years goes by and we cannot really know if bitcoins will stay on ecosystem since we all know that any funds can kill the price of the Bitcoin we experience that for so many times and for sure that is the fear of all Bitcoin holder since if bad volatility or price dump strikes for sure many people will get broke.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: