Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN $10,500 Bullish Correction - PRICE PREDICTION Today News  (Read 134 times)
scrembo (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:40:30 PM

BITCOIN $10,500 Bullish Correction - PRICE PREDICTION Today News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIy2ih2hdEE

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin price prediction and news of today, awesome confirmation by the bulls putting together for support at high levels, easy to trade market , find out more on how you need to handle BTC

Thanks
Scrembo
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:59:50 AM

I think it is easier for now to predict crypto world for bull run, this kind analysis will be more useful when BTC price was crashed to reach the bottom position in this year. However your sharing is useful to learn and add trading analysis knowledge.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:21:12 AM

Thank you for sharing your video. Right now we are still as bullish as we ever had since we have past the $10k barrier so I must say that in the long run, we are going on vertical. Indeed the correction had happen, who wouldn't think that we have a retracement but the price didn't go as low as $10k? lol. Anyways, we have broken $12k again and I'm sure in the next couple of days we will try to go to $13k and at least remain there and sustained for a time being and not experienced another pullback.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:47:00 AM

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin price prediction and news of today, awesome confirmation by the bulls putting together for support at high levels, easy to trade market , find out more on how you need to handle BTC

Thanks
Scrembo
I don't really have time to be watching videos on YouTube talking about price predictions and stuffs like that, I just make use of news sites, just open my browser and I would be seeing lots of price predictions news and I go through them quickly to know what's trending. And when I see news about price predictions, I also check other sites to see if they are saying the same thing as well. And as for price correction… I don't think the price would be falling anytime soon, it will keep on moving up till the end of this year.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

Thanks
Scrembo
I don't really have time to be watching videos on YouTube talking about price predictions and stuffs like that, I just make use of news sites, just open my browser and I would be seeing lots of price predictions news and I go through them quickly to know what's trending. And when I see news about price predictions, I also check other sites to see if they are saying the same thing as well. And as for price correction… I don't think the price would be falling anytime soon, it will keep on moving up till the end of this year.
Every believer of bitcoin knows that bitcoin is already in uptrend, and certainly we will continue to move upward, but that still does not mean there won’t be a correction at one point, and the correction we are speaking of here is not that type that will take us back to bear market, in fact that is no longer correction.

There is absolutely no way the market will continue to grow without a break of correction, that correction is what is necessary and has been helping the bitcoin to gather more momentum in other to further break the next barrier. Presently we are even having the correction, the one that drop the vale from 13k plus to the present value it has now, but I think this correction will soon end and this next surge may push further to $15k.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:52:45 PM

Now the price of bitcoin has increased again, although a few moments ago bitcoin fell, but bitcoin seems to be slowly growing again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: