Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW+MN][Cryptonight TRTL] BitToro - Stable payment and decentralized data  (Read 1001 times)
semiPOOL (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:31:16 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 10:07:42 AM by semiPOOL

BITTORO

BitToro (Toro in Esperanto means Thor, the God associated with thunder, lightening, strength and the protection of mankind) is new born cryptocurrency. Main code base comes from Loki and Triton with the idea to provide a true replacement for cash payment. So what is BitToro ? BitToro is a cryptocurrency providing a practical solution for stable instant payments and a secured decentralized data service for third parties by Flash Protocol.

SPECIFICATIONS OF BITTORO

TICKER = XTOR;
DIFFICULTY TARGET = 60s;
BLOCK REWARD = 50% service nodes, 45% miners and 5% developers
SUPPLY = block begins with 1500 coins and halvening every year with tail emission 30 coins;
MASTER NODE/SERVICE NODE = 9 millions coins for a service node (contribution least 25% contribution)
CRYPTONOTE DISPLAY DECIMAL POINT = 9;
POW = Cryptonight-pico Turtle v2;
PREMINED = ~ 400 millions coins (main reason for premined is to run master nodes in real network, minimum 20 active MNs for checkpointing ~ 180 millions coin, some MNs can be deregistered in testing with locked stakes. Premined and reward can be burned in the future);

FLASH PROTOCOL
- Anonymous : untracable with mixins (Monero)
- Safe : service nodes checkpointing against 51% attacks on blockchain (based on Blink - active at block 50k ~ 30th July 2019)
- Instant : transaction irreversible and confirmed immediately at service nodes (based on Blink)
- Stable : payments' option with stable coin to reduce market voltality (based on SAO - Under working)
- Decentralized Data Apps (DDApps) : secure quick data layer through service nodes

Image illustration : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bittoro/bittoro/master/logo/draftfig02.png

ROADMAP
Q3 2019 : whitepaper, Android/iOS mobile wallet
Q4 2019 : Exchange listing and coin price fetching service nodes
Q1 2020 : Stable coin and data service implementation
Q2 2020 : Deploying payment service for shops

TEAM - FOUNDERS
semipool (pool group) and Maayan (TRTG dev)

WALLET

EXCHANGE

MINING AND POOLS

LINKS
Whitepaper: https://bittoro.network/whitepaper.pdf (not available at the moment)

Additional information :
- Both BTCM coin and TRTG coin will still continue in separate developments (there are conflicts of interest here but they won't cause us any issue) so there won't be any swap.
- Mayaan will be the main person to take care of Marketing and Public Relations for BitToro

Updates and changes
- 29th June 2019 : Public release
- 3rd July 2019 : tradecx and miningpoolstats
- 1st August 2019 : tradecx removed due to unable to sync
- 20th August 2019 : listed at Cratex exchange
- 4th September 2019 : listed at Cryptohubexchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semiPOOL (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:33:23 AM

Reserved for translation
semiPOOL (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:34:44 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 09:49:25 AM by semiPOOL

Reserved for Q&A
1. Is it project a "scam" ? It looks like a scam. I can not trust this project.
- In current cryptocurrency world, all projects need time to prove itself. Mistrust is common and only time will tell.
2. Another shitcoin of copy paste ?
- The project use other projects' open source codes so you can consider it "copy paste" however the idea is unique and a combination of two other main projects. Code base is not 100% the same with any project.
3. Why don't you consider big exchanges ?
- Listing on exchanges cost one way or another (Thinking exchanges listing being totally free is naive). As a small coin, we understand the obstacles new startups face. We prefer to support new small exchange startups both in term of costs and cooperations. Big exchanges are desirable but not in hurry.
4. Pre-mine and governance fee sound bad.
- Main reason for premined is to run service nodes' check-pointing (minimum 20 MNs or 180 million coins). It is also for bounty, tipping and motivation for devs. Developers are human and they look for personal interests as anyone else. Asking for developers to work for free is the same as "Will you mine for free ? Will you sell for free ?". From my point of view, pre-mine and fee are motivations for a project to grow. Most of premined and staking rewards can be burned in the future.
5. The team do not know how to code. How can this project live for long time ?
- In the short term, we will try the best to maintain the codes and then we will hire or recruit talent coders to join the team. It is based on consensus of 100% current team's members. Even not in team members, anyone is welcome to pull request improvements on Git-hub repository and we are willing to pay for good codes.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:59:24 PM

Hello, that is the basis of the development of your coin and the project that you want to achieve this, it seems to me that you would need to work out this position better, so as not to instill in people distrust

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
semiPOOL (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:49:31 AM

Hello, that is the basis of the development of your coin and the project that you want to achieve this, it seems to me that you would need to work out this position better, so as not to instill in people distrust
Hi ! I'm not sure if my English is that bad. The basis of the development is quite clear in the announcement (Did you read ?). The purpose of the coin is to provide a anonymous, safe, instant and stable payment solution through its Flash Protocol. Each part of it is not totally new idea however as far as I know the whole idea is quite unique. Is it feasable ? Of course, I do not see anything that is undoable in my project. Going around to ask the whole world to trust something will make things worse. Well, for many people, Bitcoin is a scam too so I think trust is built by time and not made instantly.
steklomoy

Activity: 756
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:46:46 AM

downloaded the wallet, but I could not create a new one. mistakes  Sad
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:24:14 AM

I don't see any valid reason for giving this project serious consideration.  The team on the website is "Bobbie".  There are too many other more reputable blockchain projects to take so much risk on this.  Need to see more and something that warrants further time or energy on the part of any miner or investor.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:02:57 AM

Setup a new pool for this.

Try at xtor.grandmasternode.com

Lowest fee pool  Wink
Biggums

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:32:22 PM

daemon is stuck at block 50426  Huh
looks like 2 pools went off around the same time.
Devs, can you advise a fix please

semiPOOL (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

daemon is stuck at block 50426  Huh
looks like 2 pools went off around the same time.
Devs, can you advise a fix please

Sorry for trouble caused (it is due to block 50k hardfork). Please compile to latest codes or download latest CLI release.
Then delete old blockchain folder and resync from scratch.
Biggums

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:01:07 AM

seems this fork hasn't gone well. You had listed TradeCX as an exchange for your coin here in the ANN. I mined early, sent coins there. Now the ANN thread states "EXCHANGE
Not available at the moment" and my coins are stuck on exchange??? Also the 3 other pools are no longer synced with the dev pool. Can we please get everyone synced on the same chain here guys.
semiPOOL (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:22:34 PM

seems this fork hasn't gone well. You had listed TradeCX as an exchange for your coin here in the ANN. I mined early, sent coins there. Now the ANN thread states "EXCHANGE
Not available at the moment" and my coins are stuck on exchange??? Also the 3 other pools are no longer synced with the dev pool. Can we please get everyone synced on the same chain here guys.

Hi !
1. The issues at hardfork were unexpected. It is our fault. I'm still trying to understand unable to sync issue. I can not give you an explanation at the moment
2. We have had bad relationship with TradeCX recently. If I expected the problem at exchange and pools, I would inform users in advance.

At the moment, I can not give you more details or better explanation.
gharious

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:30:54 PM

I have a few questions.

What are the service nodes? Similar to master nodes (yes, I see POW+MN in the title of the ann)? How much collateral?

What is the staking feature of BitToro in the QT wallet?

Thanks,

Gharious
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: