Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like?  (Read 4229 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:30:14 PM

The first thing I look at is partners, people and organizations that support the project. Next, I delve into the project to make sure that the project has high trust and credibility. In the end it's the bonus management team, I like kypital, amazix, .. and some other groups.
I don't see who the manager's bounty is, but what I see is the certainty of the payment that I will receive. like the bounty I followed, even though the results were few but the results that I could later be able to trade in direct exchanges.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:36:47 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Whats your thought on affiliate links?

Looking forward to discussion

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
I think the best bounty is bounties paid with BTC (ETH) or liquidated tokens, or the project has been listed on the exchange. It ensures the bounty hunters will have cash after the campaign.
For projects that pay with their tokens, you need to carefully assess the team, and the VCs have invested in their projects.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

There are not so many indicators that will interest bounty hunter to join the project. The main (for me) will be the project itself (its idea, implementation tool, team, etc.). The second item is the cost of labor. The third is the difficulty of completing everyday tasks.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:49:16 PM

At first, I do participate in any bounty campaign that is been managed by some set aside bounty managers (for me). But that changes with time. Now I Check the team and their experiences and lastly, the end result of the campaign.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:25:03 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
I personally prefer to read and observe everything about the ICO project before starting to participate in it, how the team in it, whether the ICO project can run and reach their targets, maybe if you look at who the bounty manager will be a consideration for me. But, again I will give priority to observing the ICO project and then I make a decision according to what I observe.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

Here are my requirements for the best bounty campaign:
1. NO KYC
2. Big rewards, not imaginary rewards, but real cryptocurrencies listed on coinmarketcap

That is all. But we should also think about how to be a perfect bounty hunter and bring some value into a crypto project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 04:50:43 PM

There are not so many indicators that will interest bounty hunter to join the project. The main (for me) will be the project itself (its idea, implementation tool, team, etc.). The second item is the cost of labor. The third is the difficulty of completing everyday tasks.
for me i'm too boring with some project are running in Ethereum blockchain, i'm prefered to join in some project based on other blockchain, especially if they have own blockchain itself i'm prefered to joining in the bounty

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:09:19 PM

The bounty that I find attractive is that bounties have clear images and regularly update their team on social media. That proves to me they are real
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

To me, a perfect bounty, would be one that has a working project, a solid team backing up the project. Also their should be activeness in their social handles. That being said, the bounty shouldn't be more than four weeks, then bounty allocation is also considered.

slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:09:17 PM

if the team have a big reward, even though the prize doesn't make sense that will attract more people to join.
then you do research first before you join or you just wasting your time, i know some research not accurate 100% but its better than not do it.
last. the team has a good development and roadmap, of course many people will join.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:59:05 PM

for me i'm too boring with some project are running in Ethereum blockchain, i'm prefered to join in some project based on other blockchain, especially if they have own blockchain itself i'm prefered to joining in the bounty
Often, to participate in a project that has its own blockchain, you need to download and understand the work of the wallet. This fact (apparently) frightens most bounty hunters. As a result of all this: fewer people - more profit from participating in the bounty campaign.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

A worthy reward that corresponds to the work, a good bounty Manager, and that the project was not scam.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
BeginToMine

Activity: 434

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

I prefer my bounties short and sweet... So the duration of a bounty plays a great role in my decision to participate in it or not, another very important factor for me is the team and the project itself, I like participating in bounties for projects with a working product or a very strong support from it's community.

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:25:01 PM

For me, a perfect bounty campaign would look like, as it is already listed on some exchanges or their product has already reached the softcap as well as the hardcap thing, because in this kind of strategy, you can be so sure about the project is not just a scam just like others.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:59:22 PM

To me perfect bounty campaigns have real teams and real life product ,if everyone start choosing bounty projects with this two points of mine i am sure that things will be different with bounty rewards and trusts

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

it is very difficult to determine which bounty will be successful, but usually I always research the ico project first, for example the most important thing is the project team, they are aware, and have previously made other ico projects, then the concept of the ico project is realistic or not

princerepon

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:19:25 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Now days it's too much complicated thing to know which campaign are trust able and which is not. But time does not stand for anyone. People still doing there work and some campaign are payment them and some are not. As a bounty hunter first of all i see what about campaign is it. If i think they have good idea to growth there project then i step forward. then i check how much payment they offer, campaign manager trust able or not, attractive website or not, white paper, twitter account and most important thing is Team. Because a great team is important thing for a good project.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:45:29 PM

A perfect bounty for me is the one who pays fiat on the bounty Hunters that promotes the project why? because ia they will pay the bounty Hunters in eth or btc this will be great and the efforts of the bounty Hunters will be payed and Worth it.And those projects are really attractive and and has the good team that concerns to bounty Hunters.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:37:02 AM

it is increasingly difficult to find and analyze promising projects at this time. many scammers have various ways to trick investors and bounty hunters.
many factors must be considered, one of them is real product, real team, clear whitepaper, roadmap, etc. other things which in my opinion are quite important, namely the allocation for the bounty and the team of managers who handle the bounty.
Remember, cryptocurrency is always full of surprises, many things are unpredictable, luck also has an important role. so try as you can, and be patient.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

When choosing a company to participate, I look at the availability of a product or service, as well as the importance of such, if any. Next, I look at the team, it’s real people or not. Another criterion is the availability of information on conducting IEO and listing on exchanges. As for earnings, it is not necessary to choose those who offer the most to pay, the main thing is that these are real numbers. I believe that, ideally, companies that carry out bounty, at the end of their program should pay all the promised rewards and launch a buyout of tokens for bounty participants at an ico price for everyone. It is in my opinion that this would guarantee that the participants in the bounty will not be deceived, and it would make participation more productive for both parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: