Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like?  (Read 4229 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:42:37 AM

A perfect bounty campaign should have the following requisities:
-have fixed rules from the beginning without the clause of being able to change them at any time
-last up to 3 months
-use an escrow for bounty tokens
-the team must be an expert in the field and have names and photos published on the site
-the idea must be good with practical applications possible
i usually look for the new bounty on icobench...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:39:00 AM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Whats your thought on affiliate links?

Looking forward to discussion

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Things that made me want to join a bounty first of all that project had to be real. Next is their team, assessing their professionalism easily through official social sites, websites and github. And the last one is rare but sometimes there is a search that they will list in a good exchange after the end of the ICO or IEO.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:30:36 AM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

For us to determine the perfect bounty campaign, their whitepaper must be realistic and achievable, the team member of the projects are not hiding something to their community not a fake team, also it must live while their project is running, then IEO is and advantage and the bounty manager has a high rank here in the forum at least Sr. member and up with green trust reputations.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

Try to study first the project and read all the details and you must know well the bounty manager if there is a chance to talk to him or her do it. Answer the topic straight to the point it must be have sense so that the thread will prolong.

firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:39:50 PM

I just participating bounty, only on project what i think is a promising project. Like : proven tech, the idea itself is need a blockchain, will have a value in future, and professional team member, good token metrics also. But, sometimes promising project only doing bounty program with a small reward. Because they think bounty program not very important for their marketing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:46:15 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

in my opinion the perfect bounty campaign is :
1. the total allocation for bounty campaign is at least 1% of total sales
2. time for bounty campaign in accordance with predetermined
3. the team is always active to update the stake every week
4. the team must be transparent about the total sales earned and the total supply of coin for the project
5. the time for coin allocation if the bounty campaign has finished must be clear and in accordance with the specified time

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:01:48 PM

I love signature campaigns when it comes to bounties, I am also a huge fan of Reddit campaigns although I do not have the time to participate in them these days.. A perfect campaign in my opinion is a project with a working product and not just a fancy whitepaper, a project with an already established and working D'App and a good team, this is what attracts me to any project I work for.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:10:01 AM

There is no perfect bounty campaign in these days. You will find the campaign has a big reward, but their sale is not too good,
or you will find the project sales is good but the reward is small. I think it will be safer if we choose a good project but small reward.

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:18:07 AM

Perfect Bounty Campaign is the project that has already reached softcap.
It will always pay all bounty participants.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:33:00 AM

There is no perfect bounty.  one of the best campaigns I participated in was Credits - good team with great community members and bounty manager and with nice payout. But that was in 2017. For me - Telegram channel is important cause i usually have  several questions about bounty and telegram support ( community managers) is very important for me.

In my opinion you might only be in one gift campaign but not see another gift. even if referring to 2017, there are a lot of bounty campaigns that have good and perfect potential. therefore to see the perfect campaign not only based on the manager but also must have a professional team and a clear ICO concept and relevant white paper.
DoraNile

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:48:09 AM

Its pretty hard to detect perfect bounty campaigns but its not impossible too,you can rely on your own research by doing the followings
1: Do better research on the teams
Make sure they are really who they claimed to be because some scammers are stealing peoples pictires and identities on other social medias like linkedin, facebook or twitter to fool investors and rob them of their money

2:the usefulness of coins and tokens is what makes them become valuable in time,dont promote bounties with no real use case or working product

3:Make sure the project roadmap consist of good future updates which is another good info of short term profits or ROI if you investing,if better upgrades are available for project it will easily add more value to the project coin or token
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:09:04 PM

There's no perfect bounty campaign, but it's wise to carry out some due diligence before deciding on the campaign to join. Most bounties earmark more tokens to some campaign like signature and translation than others and its good to consider the amount one could earn before joining the campaign.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

A perfect bounty campaign worth your time, that is all. We spent many hours by doing bounty tasks but at the end we are surprised when we don't get anything.

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

in this kind of market condition i prefer bounties with fixed allocation because they always want every bounty hunters to have a share of the bounty allocation,it feels more trusty to me and well managed,still this doesnt mean the bounty project is far from been a scam so make sure you do your own investigation by checking the teams first and how experienced they are,this is what will determine the project future

Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:41:20 PM

The keys for this are:

1. Experienced bounty manager
2. Responsible team
3. Very potential project
4. Adequate preparations

Btw we will have a bounty and airdrop in about one month. You can take a look at it here

Thanks for your feedback.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:33:16 PM

I have some more key points, which are also important for me. Quick update of the weekly stakes especially for signature campaign. From some time ago forum moderators started to delete posts, which they think are not relevant and it may result that you will not have enough posts for a particular week.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:57:00 PM

Its all about the project, it team and their vision and mission.  If it sounds clear, unique and attainable then it might worth it to join but that does not guarantee it success. We should expect everything ones we join the project.

Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:24:53 PM

There is absolutely no way or form-like to describe a bounty as perfect. A perfect project is the project that qualifies to be promoted after going through a thorough research on the project plus the team and advisors behind it and even how they manage their channels. But then, certain features or qualities like, bounty payment in btc or eth, bounty allocation and bounty manager makes people also consider project as perfect.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:57:43 PM

Participating in a bounty campaign is a a great way to participate in the market and earn tokens, but to be a perfect a bounty there should be an active communication from the bounty managers and public and transparent spreadsheet and update from the team.

Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:37:45 PM

Project team is very important when i am considering a project, I have to admit that I am a bit partial to Asian teams (Chinese & Koreans) because most of their projects usually do well in the end and few of them cheats bounty hunters. To me a perfect campaign is a campaign where the team follows the timeline that it set on the bounty thread, especially when it comes to distribution.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: