Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any service to pay any amount to download file for service providers?  (Read 148 times)
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:45:06 AM

Is there any service to pay any amount to download files for service providers?

Any Alternatives to pastecoin.com that allow paying any amount and instant file download.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:11:36 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 01:36:55 PM by OmegaStarScream

I managed to find filepub.com satoshidisk.com from googling. I suggest doing your own research though as I'm not sure about their legitimacy.

If you're going to run a business by selling some kind of files then it might be a good idea to make your own payment system and avoid any fees and risk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:16:41 PM

Any Alternatives to pastecoin.com that allow paying any amount and instant file download.
Pasetcoin is 30% legit and 70% scam. Most of the offers posted there for file downloads are blatant scams. I'd avoid such platforms on any case unless the user is well reputed here on the forum and has a service thread here. Instant file downloads often come with malware which platforms don't restrict.
designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:46:08 PM

Pasetcoin is 30% legit and 70% scam. Most of the offers posted there for file downloads are blatant scams. I'd avoid such platforms on any case unless the user is well reputed here on the forum and has a service thread here. Instant file downloads often come with malware which platforms don't restrict.

I didn't talk about pastecoin, I was trying to find similar, actually, there is bitify.com but it does not have any amount feature

I managed to find filepub.com satoshidisk.com from googling. I suggest doing your own research though as I'm not sure about their legitimacy.

If you're going to run a business by selling some kind of files then it might be a good idea to make your own payment system and avoid any fees and risk.

I hear you, Well, it's not specific about the exact clone, I was looking for any amount feature like it has.

They are buggy, and no longer works.

and yes for a business should be run as you said to do it myself if I want specific features but I was searching if that already exists on the market or not.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:04:14 PM

I hear you, Well, it's not specific about the exact clone, I was looking for any amount feature like it has.

and yes for a business should be run as you said to do it myself if I want specific features but I was searching if that already exists on the market or not.

So you mean you are looking for a clone of pastecoin that has the same design and feature?
If you are looking for a clone I think it does not exist yet.

Are you looking for more? Does it look the same as Pay Per Sell?

I found a list on another forum you can check the list below and hope you can find the feature you are looking for.

Code:
https://uploadrar.com/
https://file-upload-com.jimdofree.com/
https://www.up-4ever.org/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
designbuyers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

So you mean you are looking for a clone of pastecoin that has the same design and feature?
If you are looking for a clone I think it does not exist yet.

Are you looking for more? Does it look the same as Pay Per Sell?

I found a list on another forum you can check the list below and hope you can find the feature you are looking for.

Code:
https://uploadrar.com/
https://file-upload-com.jimdofree.com/
https://www.up-4ever.org/

I am not looking for a clone, I just liked the feature of it, when it allows you to pay any amount to download files... seems nothing like it so far...

what you are showing me, it's another business model.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: